Search results

1. theMot

Orange Juice Simpson has died

”The trial of the century” played out while I was in the early years of high school so this kind of hits home a bit. Orange Juice always came across as somewhat an asshole but In all likelihood had a far more exciting life than I ever have. If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit etc. Memories...
  2. theMot

Happy birthday Joe8!

The gigs up. Who's parody account is @joe8 ? We're not stopping until there is 8x Joe8 birthday threads!
  3. theMot

Computer nerds, I need your help

I'm using Windows 11. When I download a document for work, generally a pdf I tried to open it in the downloads folder but I get this message: Windows can not complete the extraction The destination file could not be created. The only way I can open the file is if I copy and paste it to...
  4. theMot

Bitcoin?

Anyone buying at the moment? I’ve been watching it the past few years with interest. Decided to start ploughing some funds into it now that it is gaining solid institutional support. I couldn’t resist all those spam emails any longer lol.
  5. theMot

What vinyl records have you picked up recently?

I’m a mad Dylan fan. Been trying to collect the mobile fidelity series before they are no longer available, already getting hard to find some of them. These records sound fantastic!
  6. theMot

iircade kickstarter

Anyone see this? Lets hang shit on it and see how negative we can be! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iircade/iircade-immersive-arcade-gaming-at-home
  7. theMot

Nintendo customer service training video 1991

Nintendo cares...
  8. theMot

Kim Jong Un

This cunt dead, or wut?
  9. theMot

Fishing, what’s the appeal?

Never been into it. Have gone a couple of times when I was younger but seems like a boring endeavour as an adult. When we go away to somewhere by the sea I’ll get back and without fail someone will ask “did you catch anything?” There is a breed of people that just assumes everyone autopilots to...
  10. theMot

Leave your closing thoughts for the decade here

We're almost in the 2020's. Looking back at the last decade. - Smart phones everywhere - Cosmetic surgery for the masses - Everything all of the time - hard to switch off from the 24 hour news cycle - Death of manufacturing in the western world, nearly everything now imported. - Trump -...
  11. theMot

RIP Jason Brookes

Jason put a lot of work into Future publishing magazines like Super Play and Edge back in the day. I always enjoyed his contributions, had no idea he was ill. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/12/feature_a_tribute_to_jason_brookes Only 52...gone too soon. :(
  12. theMot

Are we making too big a deal of mental health issues?

Seems like a hot topic these days. Every time someone gets caught out, fucks up, can't be bothered - they play the mental health card. Most work places here now have a mental health recognition day where people are supposed to hold hands and pretend it's ok for grown men to cry for 8 hours...
  13. theMot

Anyone into basketball cards?

Been a bit over the whole vidya game / arcade hobby for while. Not sure why but decided to go have a look at the basketball card scene for the first time in 25 years. What the hell is going on there? Boxes of 8 cards selling for $1000 bucks and being lucky to get $100 worth of cards! Shithouse...
  14. theMot

Super Metroid is the best game on the SNES

Even back in the day it was always up there but playing it again now on the Snes mini alongside the other great games like Super Mario World, Mario kart, Lttp, ff6 etc I think it holds up better 20-25 years later. Discuss, faggots.
  15. theMot

Hbd TopTierArcade

Please upload a sex video of you and Mary to celebrate.
  16. theMot

WTB Aero City control panel surround

Original sticker, not repro. ta
  17. theMot

AES games for sale

Metal Slug 1 - sold Metal Slug 2 - sold Mark of the Wolves - sold Shipping at cost. No time wasters please.
  18. theMot

DO YOU WANNA BLUE! (Do you want to fight?)

I have ignored your president until now, seems like a rum chap but entertaining if nothing else. Now he is refusing to take our refugees and hanging up on our silvertail prime minister. How dare you! The deal is good bitch! take our illegal refugees or we will send you 1000x Paul Hogans...
  19. theMot

The dude from Robocop is dead

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/19/entertainment/miguel-ferrer-dead/ He dead.
  20. theMot

Retropie (TEH ROMZZZZ)

Anyone have one of these setups? I picked one up off Ebay (Pie 3) with a couple of 8bitdo Snes controllers. Nice little thing. Good to have a one stop shop with everything pre polygon on it. Only bummer so far is there is a bit of lag. I can notice it especially on SMB (Mario, not suck my...