Search results

1. NeoSneth

If no food was unhealthy

probably a lot of McDonalds. Im basic like that. I haven't had a cheeseburger in a few years, but i could eat them every day.
  2. NeoSneth

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

A lot of movement feels like Turrican
  3. NeoSneth

Have You Ever Thought Of...

I've pretty much done that. It's my PC. I game on my PC 99% of the time, and the other 1% is emu-boxes and the Switch. I've noticed this with all my hobbies. Having More actually leads to Less.
  4. NeoSneth

File this one under "Dafuq, Sega??": Comedy Central Golden Axe tv series officially happening

If it's completely unhinged, I'll watch it.
  5. NeoSneth

Transformers One. Nah dude.

The man child population that make up this entire forum?
  6. NeoSneth

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

Yeah, and they're not terrible. Much better than something Hasbro would release.
  7. NeoSneth

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

what are you, 16? plucking your eyebrows might damage the root, but cutting does absolutely nothing to stop them from growing.
  8. NeoSneth

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

They do, and it is welcomed. I have a few patches that get a bit crazy now. Assuming this will get worse as I age. I'm already getting hair out of my ears. I bought my own trimmer, and they haven't asked in a while.
  9. NeoSneth

Happy Birthday, Mouse Master

Happy Birthday to the only person that knows what they are doing.
  10. NeoSneth

Job Hopping

Are people still doing this? I have several former colleagues that i see changing jobs every 1-2 years. Most of them are only moving laterally. Maybe this makes sense in your 20's, but these are people leader roles. It seems exhausting to me. I know people think job hopping is a good way...
  11. NeoSneth

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Godzilla hasn't had a personality since the 80's.
  12. NeoSneth

Generic Shit on LinkedIn

Some people post almost daily on LinkedIn. It makes me wonder what their other socials look like.
  13. NeoSneth

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Dune pt 2 It is 5x better than the first, but that's not a tough accomplishment. The combat isn't rated G anymore, which helps the immersion tremendously. I know it was the same people, but it amazed me how much they f'd up part1 compared to part2. Zendaya is unremarkable despite their best...
  14. NeoSneth

Americana for 'Sage

I like this way better than dipping eggs in dye. Do you have more picks of the mold you use? I think I understand, but I'm not certain.
  15. NeoSneth

Witch would be worse to deal with?

It's State by State, but it can take years to do it legally in NYC for example.
  16. NeoSneth

Witch would be worse to deal with?

100 years ago. Eminent Domain Present Day - Squatter Rights
  17. NeoSneth

Daemon Claw coming to Neo Geo!

I'll believe it when I see it. I want to believe it, but we've been told this before with games like Xeno Crisis where the Neo version is inferior to the Genesis in most respects.
  18. NeoSneth

Give me old PC game recs

The first game you should always start with: Abuse
  19. NeoSneth

The Watara Supervison AKA / Quickshot seems kinda cool

seems... but it wasn't.
  20. NeoSneth

SBF Gets sentenced to 25 years.

BTC is pumping, SBF is dumping..in front of his cell mate for the next 25 years. I guess he'll be HODL for the next 25 years.