Search results

1. Joneo

FS: MVS Carts & Shocks

Good evening, I have the following for sale. Prices are USD, Shipping included in price within the US. Payment via Paypal. All carts with nice factory labels & Shockboxes. Notes: * Windowed chips on 3 Count Bout confirmed kosher: http://mvs.gotwalls.com/index.php/3_Count_Bout * Samurai...
  2. Joneo

Any Solid SCART Switches Out There?

With 8 or so analog RGB consoles in the loop, switching inevitably requires me to daisy chain a couple switches. While I'd love something like this, it looks like ordering won't be possible anytime soon. From the roundup, it appears all the really good ones are out of production and now...
  3. Joneo

FS: Omega CMVS (It's not what you think)

--SOLD & Shipped!-- Good afternoon, Long story short; I bought this console from the "late" great Todd back in March originally hoping to make it my main machine and sell my AI-CMVS. However, after later being offered a trade by the CMVS Saint, I now find myself with two of these. This one...
  4. Joneo

FS: Analogue Interactive Walnut CMVS LumberJack Edition Pseudo Black Label

---TRADED--- For the lumberjack who has everything, I present to you one pre-hewn hunk of timber by Analogue Interactive. This deck features a nice slab of walnut felled only by an interest it took in contracting. Despite being babied, it has developed this "character", hence the more...
  5. Joneo

FS: NeoBitz Component/Composite/S-Video Adapter Project

---SOLD--- Hello, Having never been able to satisfy my OCD with this converter, the box was set aside and I've been using an MVS system instead since. I got a faint gray line scrolling it's way up the screen very much like what I had with the AI-CMVS systems before they switched to a new AV...
  6. Joneo

FS: Neo Geo AES US Samurai Shodown III (3)

For your consideration, here is a nice US Samurai Shodown III Home cart with case, art manual & baggie (yay). Yours for --SOLD--$220 Shipped & insured--SOLD-- within the US. I bought it from a forum member here (Xavier) a couple years back. Full size original pictures linked below. Full...
  7. Joneo

FS: A Couple Small Things... Neo Save Masta & JRok Sync Cleaner Board w/Harness

A couple items here for your consideration... -= SOLD=- $10 shipped (within USA)-= SOLD=- The JRok sync cleaner. It's designed to help with the compatibility between games and TV. It work by taking the sometimes whacky video sync from a gameboard and outputs a nice clean CMOS level...
  8. Joneo

Some Neo Goodness (MVS, AES, Analogue Interactive)

Greetings & Happy Sunday! So, as the collection grows, I have some items I can part with for shelf-space's sake. To avoid drowning the thread in pictures, I'll include one main picture and any addition views below as links. All Payments to be processed via PayPal. Prices all assume buyers in...
  9. Joneo

FS: Neo Geo AES English Console: A Parts Critter Needs Some Love...

================================== === SOLD! === ================================== Hello, So I have this AES console that's seen better days. Cosmetically it's got plenty of scrapes & scuffs (especially on the bottom), the feet were replaced, but are prone to falling off again. There's a...
  10. Joneo

FS: SCART switchers, FrameMeister Mini Cable, Shockbox Art

=== ALL SOLD === Thanks for looking! ------------------ Greetings! I've got a couple Hama 100 clone SCART switchers, a Euro-to-FrameMeister Mini cable, and orphaned shockbox art for your consideration. * Switches are $15 shipped each. * RGB mini cable is $6 shipped (or free if you want...
  11. Joneo

Human Brains Stolen!

Though his purposes were sadly much less apocalyptic... http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/01/police-indy-man-stole-brains-from-museum-sold-them-for-cash/4281433/
  12. Joneo

FS: MVS Goodies: Metal Slug, Robo Army, Strikers 1945 Plus & oh yes, TSS +

I've got the following MVS carts for sale, should it please the court. Shipping is included in the prices. Payment via Paypal. -- Metal Slug (holograph label): $55 --SOLD-- -- Robo Army (glossy label): $40 --SOLD-- -- Strikers 1945 Plus (holograph label): $95 --SOLD-- -- Twinkle Star...
  13. Joneo

20th Anniversary Boogerman Re-Make on Kickstarter

Though largely overshadowed by the likes of Earthworm Jim, Boogerman was a solid (offbeat as it was) platformer in it's own right. Anyone here backing the remake? http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boogerman20th/boogerman-20th-anniversary-the-video-game ...or remember the game?
  14. Joneo

FS: NAM-1975, Sengoku 2 MVS + Top Player's Golf AES

Everything is now sold. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. Afternoon all, I've got a few Neo Geo items for your consideration. Labels are original, boards are confirmed genuine. Prices include shipping within the USA. If I'm off on these prices, feel free to set me straight. Payment via...
  15. Joneo

Portable "All-in-one" Devices: Any Recommendations?

Anyone have any experience with these (good or bad)? http://www.ebay.com/itm/221160153465 Or is there something (in a similar size) you can recommend? The listed "multimedia functions" (especially games, audio & video) sound great. Web browsing is a plus (as would be bluetooth --which this...
  16. Joneo

Anyone Else Notice: Safe Auto "Electric Fence" Commercial?

There was a rather familiar sound effect there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaYrU3F5AJo (after abt: 5 seconds in) Just thought it was cool to hear it pop up in a random commercial...
  17. Joneo

FS: Joneo's Multi-System Sales Thread: PS2, PS3, XBOX...

A few great games being tragically underplayed... Payment via PayPal standard or "gift"; buyer's choice. Generally, shipping is set to $3 each game via First Class USPS mail within the USA. Breaks for buying full lots are noted below. I will refund any overages if you buy several. PS2...
  18. Joneo

FS: Art of Fighting AES & NAM-1975 MVS

I consider both to be gamer grade. Additional pictures & details follow below. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. Pricing includes shipping within USA. Payment via PayPal standard or "gift" (buyer's choice). First up, here's AOF Price: $42 Shipped --SOLD-- Full View Cartridge...
  19. Joneo

Ghostlop, "Official" Meg-Count?

As I'm looking to re-color a ShockBox insert, I ran into a 3-way discrepancy on this. The inserts on SouthTown are labeled "78 Megs", Billy Pitt's page says "The game is indeed 98 megs." Finally, by my count of the ROM binaries we have 11,796,480 bytes or 90 Megabits. I could see maybe 98...
  20. Joneo

FS: Bust-A-Move MVS & World Heroes 2 AES "Gamer Grade" Carts

Prices cover shipping within USA. I can ship outside the country, but it will cost a bit more to cover the differences. PayPal "gift" is appreciated, but not required. For $30 Shipped: (--SOLD--) BAM with original label, some creasing & horizontal tear. For $26 Shipped: (--SOLD--) World...