Search results

1. glazball

StoneAgeGamer and Terraonion Pre-Orders for NeoSD Pro AES/MVS

SAG kindly replaced my cart and the replacement arrived yesterday. I've been testing it, and I've concluded my console must be to blame. I'm still scratching my head on what's going on. My console plays original carts fine, and I've never had any modification or maintenance done on it. Using...
  2. glazball

SAG got mine back today and said the same thing: it’s supposedly working fine. wtf is going on? I’m not sure what to do. @city41 did you ever try a new power supply? And are you using the ROMset from archive.org? Maybe it could be something as easy as bad files or micro SD card.
  3. glazball

After using a different brand, the SD card was recognized and my cart worked after all. Was having a great time playing Magician Lord and everything seemed fine until I tried a larger game. I'm getting a bunch of garbage when playing some of the larger games like Slug 3. @city41, is this...
  4. glazball

SAG has indeed been great so far with my purchases. He responded pretty quickly… I’m told my Sandisk SD card may be the problem and Kingston is recommended. Fingers crossed that’s all it is. Should have a new SD card her tomorrow.
  5. glazball

Well that's some bullshit. Mine seems defective as well, or at least the SD card reader is. Upon startup, I get the message "No SD Card Present." I've tried 2 different 32GB FAT32 SD cards and neither one is recognized. It looks like @OldSchoolNeo had the same issue with his in 2022. Did...
  6. glazball

Would any of you gentlemen be kind enough and willing to pass along an already converted .neo ROM set? I remember some vague discussion a set being passed around here when the NeoSD first released, and thought it might not hurt to ask. I have the ROMs already but it would definitely save me...
  7. glazball

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

Thanks @Neo Alec for the excellent video. I sympathized with your somewhat heavy pause right before your remark about Sengoku 2 being the last beat ‘em up that we’ll see for a while. It really is a shame we didn’t see more brawlers on the system.
  8. glazball

Got an email from SAG today that my AES version has shipped. Excellent news! Mine was ordered mid-July of last year fwiw. Looking forward to finally owning one of these.
  9. glazball

February it is now, according to SAG.
  10. glazball

“We expect them to arrive before the tail end of January…” which means we won’t get them until February at the earliest.
  11. glazball

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

I love how many of the eBay listings from Europe have the translated title Herb Buster.
  12. glazball

NeoSD MVS/AES - General Consensus?

Just checked SAG and it looks like this run of the AES version has sold out. MVS at 42% remaining.
  13. glazball

Grand Theft Auto 6

GTA6 will come out at the end of the PS5‘s life so that Rockstar can release a updated version on PS6 and the definitive version on PS7. We’ve been through this already!
  14. glazball

Here’s something to consider for anyone who has a NeoSD preordered: According to the documentation, the NeoSD accepts MicroSD cards up to 32GB capacity. While shopping around for one, I noticed 32GB cards are on their way out, and may be difficult to find soon (new). Sure, it’s not an urgent...
  15. glazball

I wrote SAG over the weekend to inquire how much longer preorders for the NeoSD Pro will be open, because I didn’t want to wait too long and miss this batch. They replied they are down to 26% stock remaining for AES and 50% for MVS, and made a guess they may sell out in a month or two at that...
  16. glazball

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Any chance of a Dreamcast port in physical form down the line? The game looks great and I wish you guys all the best finishing it out.
  17. glazball

Sengoku 3 from eBay

Got a link to the auction?
  18. glazball

$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

@mahesak Saad, if this was your copy of Kizuna, does this mean that you no longer have a complete home cart collection? Or do you own the 6th as well and this was from your duplicate set??
  19. glazball

Should The Marketplace Be Opened Up for Everyone?

What about allowing new members to only access the Everything Else section of the marketplace at first? SNK sections later. That way they can meet and deal with others, but start with N64 carts (or whatever) instead of potentially expensive Neo stuff.
  20. glazball

China is trippin’…

You are incorrect about this. US air space jurisdiction extends 100km (330k feet) above sea level to what’s known as the Karman Line. Much unlike a satellite which stays above that altitude.