Search results

1. D

Darksoft's Next Project

As I will have hopefully all CPS2 ready very soon and after sending them will have a lot of free time, just wanted to check which project you think I should go for next. Well, actually next one will be a DECO Multi Kit which I promised Mitsurgui and Allen Woods, but that should be ready in...
  2. D

Phoenix Sets, other customized romsets and CPS2 multigame device - Legality, morality, etc

In order not to defer attention from other threads please post here all your comments about morality, legality and opinions about Phoenix Romsets and other customized romsets.
  3. D

WTB: Let's go Island AND Rambo guns + bezel sensorsRambo guns

Has anyone Let's go Island guns or Rambo guns + bezel sensors? Please post price.
  4. D

Thread to give feedback for stv-multicart

Feel free to give feedback on the cartridge that you got! Cheers!!!
  5. D

Long-Buried E.T. Cartridges Unearthed at New Mexico Landfill

Not 100% Arcade related,but almost. http://news.xbox.com/2014/04/ent-atari-dig?linkId=8077375
  6. D

Taito F3 Schematics

Hi, I'm trying to repair one of my Taito F3 Rom Boards. Does anyone has or knows where I can find any Taito F3 schematics? Thanks
  7. D

WTB: CPS2 B Boards, preferably phoenixed, any game.

As the title says, drop me a PM if you have any WORKING CPS2 B Board that you'd like to sell.
  8. D

WTB: System 22 I/O and games

I'm looking for a working system 22 I/O Board. If you have some complete kits (Video rom+ point rom + eproms ), also interested. Please send me a PM. Thanks.
  9. D

Analog controls on Sega I/O 838-13683-93

Hi, I have this Sega IO board which has a 26 pin connector called CN7. Can someone, (I'm thinking of Andy Geezer now :) tell me the pinout of this connector? I'm afraid that it's not analog input but something different. Thanks.
  10. D

ST-V Multi Game Cartridge

I'm not sure in which category this post should go, so moderators, feel free to move it. I've been working on the design of a ST-V multigame cartridge that reads games from SD Card and transfers them to cartridge own RAM and then will run like a normal ST-V cartridge. The idea is to make it...
  11. D

FS: CPS3 Full setup with Standard SH2

I'm selling one of my CPS3 setups, now that we are reaching the end of this project. I will send it fully SIMM populated with an SH2 cartridge with Alex designed sticker ready to work and all games available in one CD. I'll send the specially printed CD as soon as it's available. I'm asking...
  12. D

st-v mask roms

Hi, does someone know what can I replace a ST-V cartridge mask rom with? Preferably a flash room would be nice. These ICs are SOP44 but can't seem to find any equivalent besides macronix mask roms MX23C3210. I know there are the M29F032D but are TSOP, I was rather thinking on SOP44 like the...
  13. D

CPS2 and CPS3 SIMMS Batch

I'm planning to make a batch of SIMMS for CPS2 and/or CPS3 given the little supply available for them. Before moving forward, I'd like to know how many people would be interested on that. This is non binding, but will help me decide to go/no go If you are one of those, please reply how many of...
  14. D

Atomiswave to Naomi

This is now a fact. Do I need to elaborate more? Check the blog: 64darksoft.blogspot.com
  15. D

What cabinet is that?

Hi, I'm considering purchasing this cabinet. Anyone can help identifying it? I'm specially interested in knowing the frequencies it can achieve. Thx!
  16. D

More Battery FREE CPS3 Carts! (SF3 2nd Impact)

Hi there, I'm selling some of my CPS3 cartridges. There are SF3 2nd impact carts that run without a battery. You still need a working CPS3 motherboard and 2nd impact CD. I'm selling them for $80 shipping in Europe. $90 Rest of the world. There will be a new version of my tool soon, so no need...