Search results

1. D

Multiple SNK Dreamcast games for sale - Op... 60/40 is a Deuce_bag?

EDITOR'S NOTE: DEUCE TRIED TO CASUALLY JUST LIVE HIS LIFE UNTIL A RABID UNKNOWN MEMBER, AND SELF DESCRIBED DONOR OF DEUCE'S ENTERED THE THREAD, DEMANDING RETRIBUTION, A REFUND, AND ATTENTION. THIS MEMBER, NIGHTWOLVE, HAS SINCE BEEN THE HAPLESS VICTIM OF PIZZA DELIVERIES, PIZZAS HE DID NOT WANT...
  2. D

Looking for Murray

Is Murray still around? Can anyone put me in touch with him? 1. Yes, it's about SSRPG. 2. Yes, I am actively working on it again. 3. Yes, significant progress has been made in the last 3-4 weeks. I've been posting new screenshots on twitter. 4. Yes, it is still coming out. Very soon, if I can...
  3. D

Tekken 6 stick

So, I saw this Tekken 6 bundle in my local Best Buy, with the arcade stick and game... I don't care about Tekken, but the arcade stick has my attention, as I don't have a good one for 360. Are these any good? Easily modded? Arcade hardware owners needed.
  4. D

Every anime opening ever made

ibPCLMH1NM4
  5. D

My third published translation: Trails in the Sky FC

So, here's what consumed three months of my life, working my day job, then spending any and all free time (including weekends) translating, from June to September of this year... This game is ridiculously huge, and was hell to translate. This is more of a traditional turn-based RPG than Ys...
  6. D

Anyone get PoP: The Sands of Time on PSN?

Just curious... the early press stuff said it would have updated textures and normal maps. Is this true? Also, is it solid 60fps like God of War?
  7. D

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (PSP) out this week!

Support XSEED and my first ever officially-published translation! :multi_co:
  8. D

Teen brags of murder, via World of Warcraft chat

http://kotaku.com/5676373/teen-confessed-murder-in-world-of-warcraft This kind of shit really pisses me off, more than words can possibly express.
  9. D

More movie stuff: Good remakes?

Continuing in the vein of the horror thread, what are some worthwhile film remakes you've seen (any genre)? Please, good ones... no listing and bashing the bad ones. Just what you like and why you liked it.
  10. D

Underappreciated horror movies?

Looking for new stuff to check out, in the spirit of the season. Looking for diamonds in the rough, here. No undisputed classics like Halloween/Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Nightmare on Elm Street/Dawn of the Dead, etc. We've all seen them (or if we haven't, we should and we all know it). I want...
  11. D

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSN) code giveaway

I have a code for SotN (PSN, not XBLA) that I'm willing to give away, as I already have the original game in three existing formats (XBLA, Japanese disc, DracX Chronicles). Same rules as my last giveaway, eons ago... first one to make me laugh gets it.
  12. D

Why zoology is cool.

Just as an example. p-_RHRAzUHM
  13. D

Recommend good Wii games.

As in, stuff you yourself might actually play. I know that good Wii titles are relatively thin on the ground, but it has its gems. I've got the following already: A Boy and his Blob Dead Space: Extraction Fragile Dreams House of the Dead: Overkill MadWorld Metroid: Other M Metroid Prime...
  14. D

Wec Craven gives his take on revisiting the Scream franchise, 3D movies and more

Really cool interview. http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/21549
  15. D

WTB: SvC Chaos original mini marquee

Title says it all. Looking for an original only, please. Thanks in advance.
  16. D

The Real Metal Gear

Thought this was pretty neat... http://kotaku.com/5556757/the-real-metal-gear?skyline=true&s=i
  17. D

40 unfortunately-named foods

http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2010/05/40-unfortunate-food-and-beverage-names/ Some of these are old hat, but a few of them are genuinely hilarious.
  18. D

So, today's been surreal...

Heart attacks look much more painful in real life than movies and TV make them appear.
  19. D

Any aquarists around here?

Just wondering... if so, what size tank(s) do you have, and what are you keeping in it/them?
  20. D

I'm getting published!

Not in a book or magazine, but a game. My translation of Ys: The Oath in Felghana from Japanese to English, which I did back in early 2005 upon the game's PC release, was purchased by XSEED for use with the forthcoming U.S. release of the PSP port of the game. For anyone curious, the later...