Search results

1. terry.330

First album you ever bought?

For me it was either Beastie Boys: Licensed to Ill or Nirvana: Nevermind. Since I didn't have a CD player of my own I had to use my parents stereo to copy them to tape so I could listen to them on an old Walkman. I messed with their stereo so much they ended up buying me a Discman for my...
  2. terry.330

Mini PC recommendations for emulation

So I'm looking at getting something to hook up to my main TV and also use on a rotatable monitor. It's mainly going to be used for emulation and light computing (browsing the internet, YT, streaming etc). As far as emulation goes I want it to run later Cave games and won't likely be doing...
  3. terry.330

FS: Progear Conversion A+B

No trades, PP only F&F or you cover the fees. -SOLD- Cave PGM set w/mobo $350+ shipping Everything works great -ESPgaluda -Dai Ou Jou -Ketsui -PGM motherboard Progear CPS2 (conversion) A+B boards $300+ shipping A-BOARD SOLD, B-BOARD MOVED TO EBAY Tested and working -SOLD- Candy Cabs IC...
  4. terry.330

Contra: Operation Galuga

Developed by WayForward. Not a huge fan of the dated 2.5D graphics but it looks like it plays well and the soundtrack is on point. Looks like it's getting released on all platforms.
  5. terry.330

Input on an Amazon issue

I ordered 3 items from Amazon and they only sent me 2, instead of the third there was an empty heavy duty ziplock bag with a bar code on it. The package wasn't tampered with. It seems that there is no option to report a missing item from an order, just for a return or a replacement. I tried to...
  6. terry.330

Gravity Circuit PS4/5

Looks damn good and the the soundtrack is pretty slick.
  7. terry.330

Armored Core 6

So there's finally some actual gameplay footage out. Though it doesn't have the HUD turned on for some reason. Looks pretty interesting imo. Obviously not a technical marvel but still good looking with great art direction. That's how From do. They definitely added in a heavy dose of mechanics...
  8. terry.330

FS: Progear Conversion + A Board

Progear (JP) conversion A + B Board set, tested as of today and 100% working. Boards are in good condition, no cracks etc. Never got around to getting a label for it so what you see is what you get. Paypal G&S +4% or Gift. No trades. Shipping not included. -Progear JP Conversion + US Region A...
  9. terry.330

FS: Movie Soundtracks Vinyl (John Carpenter, Clint Mansell etc.)

Time to trim down the record collection, thought I'd see if there was any interest here. All records are NM and complete with any inserts/posters etc. and a bunch still have shrink-wrap on. Shipping is $5 for a single via media mail, we'll figure out cost for multiples. Only shipping in the US...
  10. terry.330

Best PC Engine controller?

Busted out my PCE last night and the controller is about to shit the bed. I've only ever used the regular 2 button one and figured since it needs replacing I'd see what you guys use and recommend. Is there a nice 8bitdo or equivalent one now, or a 3rd party Japanese one that is really nice?
  11. terry.330

Oh Goddamnit, Lance Reddick Died

Dude's career was pretty incredible and he seemed like a really good dude. He was 60. A personal favorite:
  12. terry.330

The fingers you have used to dial are too fat...

So I've been buying classic seasons (2-8) of The Simpsons on DVD the past couple weeks since Disney+ is a shit service I refuse to pay for and the version of the show they have available is butchered. I gotta say I'm really having fun going back through the seasons, the evolution of the series...
  13. terry.330

Hi-Fi Rush

Anybody playing this? It looks incredible and reviews are very good. Thankfully it's on Steam (for $30 too) and not just an Xbox exclusive, hopefully my "high-end gaming" laptop can run it because I don't have a real PC. Very strong FLCL meets DMC vibes. The quality level and amount of...
  14. terry.330

Fucking Amazon

I ordered Blade Runner and Predator on 4k UHD from Amazon, not from a 3rd party seller. Both arrived in non factory shrink-wrap that look like it was done at home with a hair dryer. Under the crappy shrink-wrap there were still pieces of the factory cellophane stuck to the spine and corners. The...
  15. terry.330

Rapper Tame One passed (52)

Member of legendary hip hop groups The Artifacts and The Weatherman is dead at 52. No cause of death as of yet. Huge bummer, dudes music was a big part of the soundtrack to my HS days.
  16. terry.330

Aero Fighters $125 SOLD

Couldn't edit the old thread. Like it says $125 shipped in the US. SOLD Tested and working.
  17. terry.330

Does anyone actually use these new online banking companies?

I see ads for these things all the time. I have no interest in using one but I assume people must since they're popping up left and right. I don't like my bank but at least I can go in and talk to an actual person if I have an issue. They don't offer anything a normal bank doesn't aside from...
  18. terry.330

FS: GB Pocket Backlit, GB Everdrive and Super GB

Shipping only in the US included. Everything is in excellent condition. -Gameboy Pocket- Backlit with basic screen from Handheld Legends(not the newer IPS), new screen cover and buttons includes box + manual $95 -Everdrive GB $70 -Super Gameboy (SFC) $15 Take it all for $170 shipped...
  19. terry.330

WTTF Vert Shmups

I'm looking for something new to play. Nothing fancy but just a solid fun shmup. But must be vert. Looking for like Strikers 1945 II, Raiden 2 etc. stuff in that value range. Want to keep it within the US. I got the following for trade: -Aero Fighters -Sky Shark -Devastators -Mercs (would...
  20. terry.330

RIP To the Metal Faced Villain

MF Doom died on oct. 31st his wife just announced today. He was 49. Fuck 2020 right in the ass.