Search results

1. G

MAS System Super Nova w/2 controllers & 1-Slot MVS

Up for sale is my MAS System Super Nova with 2 controllers and 1-Slot MVS.. (Need the room) Here are the pics on Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jordan_leitner/sets/72157620289723251/ Here is the Link to the website for more info and pics: http://www.massystems.com/SuperNOVA.html Im...
  2. G

Leaving for Japan on 3/27....

Well a life long dream is going to come true later this month.. I'm heading of to Japan for 8 days in Tokyo!! Anyone have any recommendations for places to hit up? I will be going with a buddy of mine who has gone once before and knows most of the good arcades and game shops. But if you have a...
  3. G

1 Slot MVS cab in South Florida (Price drop)

Well its hard to part with and I know I have not had it very long but due to apt size and that I might be moving I'm selling off my MVS 1-slot cab. I have had it for about a yr, it needs some TLC. I have brand new side air stickers for it I still have not put on. The screen has light burn...
  4. G

Cheap TubroGrafx/ PC engine needed ASAP!

I know this is a long shot but im looking for a TubroGrafx or PC engine for a X-mas gift for a good pal of mine. I just pulled his name from a secret Santa gift exchange and I know he has been thinking about getting one. The only thing is our price range is about $40.00. If anyone has a loose...
  5. G

Blue's Journey on Wii Virtual Console

Just letting everyone know that Blue's Journey was released onto the Virtual Console as of today. Did not see a topic on this yet. *Blue's Journey (NeoGeo, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points)
  6. G

Need the "Fix" to my ROTD

I have a old board that has the Reset problem with Rage of the Dragons. Im looking for someone to preform the fix to the MVS cart. I have seen people offering the service before. Please hit me up with a post or PM with a price for the fix. Thanks..
  7. G

FS/T- 4 Neo posters for 1 MVS cart

Im in the market to trade some extra Neo posters I have for the best loose MVS cart I can get in trade. Starting tonight I would like to see what trade I can get for the following posters im looking for loose carts and they do't have to be minty fresh. I will keep this thread open till Thr...
  8. G

Must watch SNK video*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6yY43w1Tzg Enjoy :buttrock:
  9. G

Where do you go for NEO?

Post your fav. LINKS: Where do you go for your NEO needs? Where do you go for MVS carts? Arcade cab parts? Lets see where the pros go. :eye: :eye:
  10. G

Trade me yor MVS carts for carded classic Star Wars

Thats right im letting go some more items from my Star Wars collection.. 1st item is a Power of the Force 1984 Barada on card. The bubble has the yellow fade to it but the card is a 8 or 9. Its super nice: Next item is Princess Leia Organa (in combat poncho) on ROTJ card. This is a VERY hard...
  11. G

Trade me yor MVS carts for carded classic Star Wars

Thats right im letting go some more items from my Star Wars collection.. 1st item is a Power of the Force 1984 Barada on card. The bubble has the yellow fade to it but the card is a 8 or 9. Its super nice: Next item is Princess Leia Organa (in combat poncho) on ROTJ card. This is a VERY hard...
  12. G

Finally a MVS in my crib (update #2)

I did it finally went for it.. The MVS Cab in the house. Hope my gal can deal with it, im sure she can she is cool. I want to thank LordTakuban of the site for the great sale and helping load it into my brothers Element. Just want to post some pics to show my new pride and joy that is going...
  13. G

Please help me mod my 360 controller

Can anyone please help me? Like a jackass I play Southpaw. In most FPS games Halo,Counterstrike, Rainbow 6, they allow to swap to southpaw. But some like the brand new Ghost Recon that i turned away at the store today do not have the option. Yes I know you can set your defalt in your Gamercard...
  14. G

Please help me mod my 360 controller

Can anyone please help me? Like a jackass I play Southpaw. In most FPS games Halo,Counterstrike, Rainbow 6, they allow to swap to southpaw. But some like the brand new Ghost Recon that i turned away at the store today do not have the option. Yes I know you can set your defalt in your Gamercard...
  15. G

Samurai Shodown V Ships...

From IGN: Samurai Shodown V Ships Exclusively for Xbox. January 18, 2006 - SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION, the US publishing arm of the SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION, announced today that they have shipped SAMURAI SHODOWN V exclusively for the Xbox® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft...
  16. G

IGN Writes about Neo Wave..

Link: http://xbox.ign.com/articles/677/677766p1.html Videos: http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/744/744213/vids_1.html The King of Fighters: NeoWave SNK's arcade brawler smashes into the Xbox with full Live support. by Charles Onyett December 20, 2005 - Early 2006 should prove to be a great time...
  17. G

Selling my Paintball gear..

Black Evil Omen, from EVIL Paitball: http://www.evil-paintball.com/ Only used a few times..Mint!!! .. Features: True closed bolt function. .. Adjustable, electronic double trigger interface. .. Cam operated force feed, hence offset feed. .. Adjustable rec**k. .. Independent Rec**k/Reload...
  18. G

Sega Spikeout Forum.

Anyone else has this game? I know its rare like 3000 to 5000 copies.. Its fun online not the best game but a cool online brawler.. Lets see who has this game post times you might play. Would like to try a full 4 player online battle online. Hit me up if you have a copy.. :eye: :eye:
  19. G

SNK & Falcoon at E3!!

Man now I wish I was going this Year: SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION, the US publishing arm of the SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION, announced today that they will unveil eight new games for the Xbox video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation 2, and the GameBoy Advance at the 2005...
  20. G

SNK Playmore @ E3 05'

Here is the list of what we will be seeing from SNK Playmore at this years E3.. Stole this from IGN. SNK Playmore King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout (Xbox) King of Fighters 02/03 (Xbox) King of Fighters: Maximum Impact - Maniax (Xbox) Metal Slug 1 (GBA) Metal Slug 4 & 5 (PS2, Xbox) Samurai Shodown V...