Search results

1. K

What arcade stick do you own?

I got a PS2 ArcadeMX joystick, PS2 MASS joystick, PS2/Xbox Street Fighters 15th Anniversary & a MVS Joystick, also I have couple PS2 to MVS adapters so I can use the PS2 sticks on the supergun! ��
  2. K

WTB: KOF 2002 MVS

First picture and you can see a rectangle was cut in the label
  3. K

Help Me With Info About This CD!!

:help: Hello Neo Geo Forums!!! I found a few days ago a music cd "The King Of Fighters '95 Sound track" and my question is Somebody know something about this cd? Is rare cd?? was available for sale? was in a bundle with the KOF 95 game? I never see this cd before so I decide to get it for my...
  4. K

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I'm not sure if this is rare, but I found online a Playstation The King Of Fighters '95 soundtrack cd so now is in my collection =D
  5. K

KOFcollector - My Little Collection Part 1

Hello Everybody!!! This is your friend KOFcollector!! Well, I just wanna show a little collection what i have and I LOVE!!! and I wanna share this little video with everyone!!!:buttrock: :glee:Thank You and Have a Great Day!!:glee::snack: UNj6vr9u37Q
  6. K

FS THE KING OF FIGHTERS 00-01-02 MVS

Hello Everyone!!! Well, for some financial situation I have to sell some MVS cartridges, I'm not going to overcharge on shipping, so I can look on the usps by zip code and try to give you a little more exactly price, here are the price and pictures, all are in perfect working condition!! Paypal...
  7. K

MVS to PC!! HELP!!

Now, after i got the picture but is not easy to set up because i can't find the driver of the composite video, so i have to navigate using the CyberLink DVD and finnaly i got picture with the rca to coax converter, s-video and composite, which composite give me better picture after all, the rca...
  8. K

MVS to PC!! HELP!!

here we go!! the last update was: With the RCA to Coax converter the pc read the new tv signal which is only the 3.1 or 3.2,4.1-4.2-5.1 et. and i was looking for the old signal which is the channel 3, channel 4, so this was a pain in the @ss. Well, this is the picture of what i have to select...
  9. K

MVS to PC!! HELP!!

Thank U to everyone for Ur help!!! The Bad news is: the s-video port it move inside the mvs so i can test today that port because i just pull back out but i need more time to make sure with my other tv, here on my room looks great the picture on the tv using the RCA cables because this tv in the...
  10. K

MVS to PC!! HELP!!

Hello Everyone!!! Well, this post is to find help, I wanna use my supergun MVS on my HP Touchscreen desktop, I try use the S-Video but still not showing picture, now, If some one can tell me what i have to use please!! Or what i have to plug, here the pictures of my MVS and the picture of the HP...
  11. K

HELP!! THE KING OF FIGHTERS MVS INSERT, FLYERS, MINI MARKS!!!

Hello My Friends!! Well, i'm looking for what ever you have of " Insert's, Flayers, Mini Mark's for all The King Of Fighters!! If you have something, let me know and how much you are looking, and if you have a picture better!! Thank You!!!:multi_co:
  12. K

HELP!!! ARCADE NEO GEO AES/MVS JOYSTICK TEMPLATE!!!

Hello everybody!!! Well, i open this post because i'm looking for help :help:, i wanna make a template for a arcade mvs joystick, but i'm trying to make one by my self using photoshop but i wanna see if somebody can help me to make one, this is the picture of the joystick the idea what i have...
  13. K

" ART OF FIGHTING 3 MVS "

Hello my friends!! Well, i'm looking for " MVS Art Of Fighting 3 " i have my collection of MVS The King Of Fighters and i need " Art Of Fighting 3 " for MV, if you have one for sale or trade send me a message and let me know!! Is the last mvs whant i need to complete my full collection!! Thank...
  14. K

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII OFFICIAL WEB SITE

Hello my friends!! Well, Atlus made KOF XIII for PS3 and XBOX, and today 07/29/2011 Atlus just open th Official website for you check the news and updates about this AMAZING Game, just go to: http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/ and check all the things about this game and moves about character and...
  15. K

The KING OF FIGHTERS Annyversary!!

Hello everybody!! Well i post this message because i'm looking for the MVS The King Of Fighters Annyversary, if some one have one for sale, let me know how much you are asking!! I'm a collector and i want that MVS for my personal collection!! Thanks!! :multi_co::help:
  16. K

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII

Hello!! i just open this thread to post this link with every character command and is from the official SNK web from Japan, but well you can select every single character and look for the commands i hope this can help you, but for now just let's keep waiting for this new AMAZING...
  17. K

SUPER GREAT

Hello!! i just want a leave a positive feedback for =-= bains1989 -=-= i post a thread selling a mvs The King Of Fighters 2000 and KOF 2002, i buy the games and he send to me i receive this thursday [ 13/01/2011 ] and yesterday friday i test the games and is in 100% working condition and great...
  18. K

The King of fighters 2000/2001 ps2 with nice collectible gift!!

Hello everybody, i have for sale a The King Of fighters 2000/2001 for PS2 with a Collectible Gift, this game is 100% complete: Art work,Case and KOF 2000 (with lightly scratch but play 1000% PERFECT) and KOF 2001 like NEW no scratch's and the Collectible Gift is a Dog Tag with a picture of: K'...
  19. K

The king of fighters 2000/2001 ps2 with nice collectible gift!!

Hello KOF Fans!! I have this great game for PS2 The King Of Fighters 2000/2001 with a great collectible gift, the gift is a dog tag with 2 different pictures one side K' & Kula from KOF 2000 and in the other side K' with the logo of KOF 2001, im asking 45 + shipping, the games a used but is in...
  20. K

The King Of Fighters Combos

Hello everybody, i'm start this post to see how many combos we can share, from the old to the last KOF, for now i have to wait for KOF 13, well, i have some videos on youtube and i'll try to post here for everybody!!!!:multi_co: This is last nite with KOF 2002 UM using Mature trying to do some...