Search results

1. Azra113

Solved, thanks (How to get hot glue out of a super Nintendo)

Homie told me to check the fuse, I ordered the special screw driver but I see that the last person that own this SNES filled the holes with what seems to be hit glue. I've been stabbing at it with a small knife but it ain't really coming out. Any tips ?
  2. Azra113

MVS 161-n-1 wont load games

I am not sure what version I own but I can go through the game list but when I select a game it freezes. I tried it on two different 1-slot boards so I know it is the cart itself.
  3. Azra113

best site for resort vacation packages

I never went on vacation to a resort, I am trying to buy a package but there are just so many websites. I don't know which one is reliable. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help guide me to a good website. thank you.
  4. Azra113

Owning a retro gaming store

Anybody on the forum owns a retro gaming store ? I was thinking about getting into this but I'm not sure if its feasible. Would love to hear stories if anyone done this before or currently. Please share any stories I don't know how to make a poll but i feel like this could use a poll
  5. Azra113

(SOLD)FS WAKU WAKU 7

$200 (USD) shipped + paypal 4% or gift
  6. Azra113

best anime fights

just post the best anime fights
  7. Azra113

Tekken 8

8. Azra113

Record of Lodoss war - Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

Game looks good, this was a good anime back in the day. ..Good
  9. Azra113

delete please

Plasma Sword and time Stalkers $50 Shipped
  10. Azra113

161-1 problem

I've neglected this cart for a while, but now when I try to play it. It loads up and I can select games but it Freezes right after I choose a game. I tested it on both my MVS boards so I guess it's the cart. Please help
  11. Azra113

Limmy Show

This shit is fucking funny. I found out about this show through the forums and I ended up downloading the first 3 seasons. I just wanted to ask the forum if there is any other comedy shows similar to this ?
  12. Azra113

Goemon 2 & 3 translated

Two Goemon games for supernintendo have been translated and released recently. For any other Goemon fan out there. https://www.romhacking.net/translations/5354/ https://www.romhacking.net/translations/5353/
  13. Azra113

Peanut Butter

only two kind of people in this world ( well three consider folks with allergies)
  14. Azra113

Best sony console

:A::A::forw::C::B:
  15. Azra113

Best Wu-Tang Clan member

shooters shootin looters lootin computers computin pollers pollutin
  16. Azra113

Best Mortal Kombat

I was having an argument with my cousin over which Mortal Kombat is the best. I think MK Deception is the highest point in the series. The game is balanced and has a good roster. He says its UMK3 for the run button dial a combos and atmosphere. Which do you guys prefer.
  17. Azra113

Sealed Ness Amiibo

Traded
  18. Azra113

FS: MVS LOT

Hey guys, these joints have been collecting dust so I figured I`d let em go. The lot consists of Art of Fighting 3 (with gloriously sunfaded mini marquee) King of Monsters 2 (with war torn mini marquee) Sengoku Realbout Fatal Fury Metal Slug 2 Super Sidekicks 2 Fatal Fury 2 (unmatching kit)...
  19. Azra113

MVS LOT 100$ SHIPPED

Metal Slug 2 (label wont stick) Fatal Fury 3 Super Sidekicks 3 (Label is fucked up) Super Sidekicks 2 World Heroes