Search results

1. Wachenroder

1954Q My RCA Cable Broke Off in the Audio Input Port

I dont know when or how I did it but at some point the damn thing broke off while plugged in. i tried getting it out with a pin but it just went deeper. Does anybody know what can be done about this?
  2. Wachenroder

WTS: Modded WII, Modded Arcade Sticks and Modded Playstation Stuff

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE OBVIOUSLY -GENESIS MODDED 3 BUTTON and 6 BUTTON ARCADE STICKS: I went a little crazy on these when trying to figure which model arcade stick i wanted to settle on. I ended up settling on the Saturn VF 3 button stick so I dont need any of these other ones I made -Tekken...
  3. Wachenroder

WTB: Crappy 3 Button Genesis Crontrollers

if you have any wonky old 3 button controllers id like to sacrifice them for some mods Dont want any SEGA brand ones. Mainly looking for crap like Blockbuster, Madcatz etc...
  4. Wachenroder

Switching output between 2 PVM monitors

I set up my second monitor for TATE and i'd like to be able to use it with out unplugging and re plugging too much stuff Does anybody have a quick and decent solution to outputting to RGB and Component I figure any component switch should do the trick for component but they dont seem to make...
  5. Wachenroder

Getting Started on JST Headers for Controller Repair

So ive gotten a whole bunch of broken stuff over the years. Lots of controllers. Most times I can repair it but the one thing i havent had much luck on is cable replacement. For example... Thats pulled from a Dualshock controller I dont know a whole lot about the terminology but I believe...
  6. Wachenroder

WTS/IC: MODDED STUFF NEED SPACE

I have a few modded items im sitting on id like move and to make some quick cash. Im still thinking about the prices hence the sort of interest check sort, sort of WTS. i want to price these to move so if you have any interest let me know we'll definitely work it out. ---- PSX/PSONE with...
  7. Wachenroder

WTS: Games I have left (SICK OF LOOKING AT THESE EDITION)

IGNORE THE CURRENT PRICES!! just send whatever price you want and we can work it out from there. All offers welcome [/B] All games are complete and black label unless noted. Condition for almost everything is good to great. If you want more detailed pics or info please let me know. Wii U...
  8. Wachenroder

PS3 and 360 on 4:3 display

HOLY WALL OF TEXT! Ok so I've been trying to find solutions to playing certain HD era (PS3 and 360) games (mostly certain PS2 games and remasters like Banjo Tooie, Nights into Dreams and Capcom/NeoGeo Station arcade games like SF3 MvC, Metal Slug etc...) on my 20L5. So far the results have...
  9. Wachenroder

Getting RGsB 480P on PS2 issues

ok so im trying to get 480p through my 20L5 with RGsB. Component is fine with me but having to switch between component and RGB on the monitor, on the PS2 and physically switching cables is tedious and id like to avoid it if i can Already tried a few games and none of them are giving me...
  10. Wachenroder

My soldering station heatgun is acting crazy

i was using to heat up some stuff, turned it off. turned it back on a bit later to blow some air and noticed nothing was coming out. then the smell i shut it off but not before the tip turned red hot. anybody have any experience with this sort of thing...
  11. Wachenroder

I need a Dreamcast Controller Port Faceplate Part

i ended up with a Dreamcast unit that doesnt have it. anybody got a spare?
  12. Wachenroder

WTS: Games I have left (WANT GONE ASAP!!!!! SEND ME OFFERS)

My Old Thread got messed up so this a copy paste of what it was. IGNORE THE CURRENT PRICES!! just send whatever price you want and we can work it out from there. All offers welcome All games are complete and black label unless noted. Condition for almost everything is good to great. If...
  13. Wachenroder

WTS: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP and DREAMCAST Games and a few 3DS & Wii U Keys

-WANTS: Vita Memory Card 32 GB or higher ----- Prices Include Shipping. Prices Are Negotiable. Some of these prices are quick guesses and not necessarily indicative of what I think they are worth. If the price looks bad, name your price All games are complete and black label unless noted...
  14. Wachenroder

Humble Capcom PLAYSTATION Bundle

Damn good selection in this one. https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-playstation-bundle
  15. Wachenroder

Quick question about programming a Mayumi 4 with K150 programmer

There has got to be somebody on here that knows this so i have K150 programmer. Voultar helped teach me how to do Mulitmode chips but he isnt around and I don't know how to do Mayumi. I ruined a lot of chips already just fumbling around and id rather not ruin anymore. Can anybody give me...
  16. Wachenroder

WTS: PRICE DROPS!!! DREAMCAST PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP GAMES, 3DS & Wii U Keys

-WANTS: Vita Memory Card 32 GB or higher PLAYSTATION SCART ----- Prices Include Shipping. Prices Are Negotiable. Some of these prices are quick guesses and not necessarily indicative of what I think they are worth. If the price looks bad, name your price All games are complete and black...
  17. Wachenroder

WTB: DREAMCAST AGETEC PCB

I need a replacement ASAP. Does anyone have one laying around? thanks
  18. Wachenroder

WTS: DREAMCAST PS1 PS2 SNES Steam Keys, Misc Free Stuff WTT For a Few Things

THREAD PART DEUX SOLD STUFF REMOVED -WANTS: Vita Memory Card 32 GB or higher PLAYSTATION SCART GOOD SCART SWITCH BOX ----- Prices Include Shipping. Prices Are Negotiable. All games are complete and black label unless noted. Condition for almost everything is good to great. If you want...
  19. Wachenroder

WTS: DREAMCAST PS1 PS2 SNES Steam Keys, Misc Free Stuff WTT For a Few Things

-WANTS: -MISC: Vita Memory Card 32 GB or higher DREAMCAST SCART PLAYSTATION SCART GOOD SCART SWITCH BOX ----- Prices Include Shipping. Prices Are Negotiable. All games are complete and black label unless noted. Condition for almost everything is good to great. If you want more detailed...
  20. Wachenroder

WTB/WTT: DB25 to SCART Cable

I need one and the RetroGamingCables website seems to be sold out. if youve got one you don't need, id much appreciate it.