Search results

1. Zellez

Fs: Voltage Fighters Gowkaizer AES and King of Fighters 99 AES

Hey there, I'd like to sell those two games (both original in every part) personally bought in Japan several years ago: Voltage Fighters Gowkaizer - 550 euro The yellow part of the spine logo has a slight sunfade. The photo makes it look worse than it actually is The King of Fighters 99 - 180...
  2. Zellez

Color Ram Bank Error - Write 5555 Read B240

Hi guys, I've got a M1BBV board that has the error: Color Ram Bank Error - Address 0040000 Write 5555 Read B240. It was working fine until approximately a year ago, then I stored it away and now that I've tried to plug it, got the above issue. What can I do to fix it? Searched a bit on the...
  3. Zellez

Samurai Spirits Zero Special

Hi everyone, I'm out of the loop since a while, and was recently offered the chance to buy a Japanese AES SSZS fixed. It's also probably my first time buying an expensive AES over the internet, so I can't really do any check other than ask for pictures and provenance. Are conversions/boots of...
  4. Zellez

Game for Fun

Hi guys, has anyone ever dealt with http://www.gameforfun.com/ ? Are they trustworthy? They have some good prices, but from the look of the website it seems like one of those chinese scam shops. Any experience with them? Thanks
  5. Zellez

WTB: Sengoku 2 AES Jap

Hello, Looking for Sengoku 2 AES Japanese version. Pm me your offers and possibly add some pics of the game. Got also a bunch of stuff to trade if interested, so just write me what you are looking for and I might have it available (both AES and MVS) Thanks! PS: I'm currently located in Europe
  6. Zellez

AES Console, Gowcaizer, ASO, Ghost Pilots

Hey there, I'm briefly in Italy, and want to sell a few things I had stored here before leaving again. Payment with Paypal gift or bank transfer. Shipping will be updated soon, but should be 20~ euro for the console and 12~ euro for each game in Europe. More for US, less for Italy AES...
  7. Zellez

Diablo III digital key

Hey, I've a new, never used, never registered Diablo 3 digital key. The game it's great and doesn't need presentation. You can download it from blizzard website in the language you prefere and then use the registration key (which is universal) to activate it. If anyone is interested, I would...
  8. Zellez

Gowkaizer, ASO II, Ghost P, Footbal F, Super baseball AES Japanese

Hi there, time to unload some extra stuff, so I'm selling the following Japanese AES games: Gowkaizer - 195 euro cart is like new, some wear on the manual. Very light sunfade on the spine, noticeable only with strong illumination. ASO II - 80 euro Cart and manual are near mint. The box...
  9. Zellez

WTB: Kof 2000, kof 2001 AES Jap

As the title says, I'm looking for KoF2000 and KoF2001 AES, Japanese version. Don't care about the condition of manual and insert (which could be faded, torn, ripped), only about the shell and the cart. Pm me your offers! Thanks :)
  10. Zellez

Low serial Neo Geo AES Console

Up for sale a Japanese AES console. Stock bios, works perfectly and comes with a fully tested Classic Stick, original SNK A/C and A/V cables (which has been patched, but works just fine). The serial of the console is 47.751, and neither the board nor the shell have been swapped. If you are...
  11. Zellez

Matrimelee poster

As per title, looking for Matrimelee poster. Not sure if western versions were produced, anyway I would prefer to find the Japanese one. Pm me with you prices including shipping to Italy. Thanks!
  12. Zellez

Over Top, Metal Slug 2, Puzzle Bobble MVS kits

Hi, Up for sale some MVS games. All the titles are working and everything is original (except for Puzzle Bobble), no replacing label/box or boots. Cart conditions are above average for MVS standards. Metal Slug 2 - 60 euro full kit but serial is not matching. Art is like new, cart clean and...
  13. Zellez

AES Memory Card

Got one of these for sale. Perfectly working (tested few minutes ago) and with its original box (which however shows signs of wear... please refer to the pictures). The card hasn't been erased, so inside has some save files for boss fights of AoF, FF, SS2 and so on. Price is 25 euro including...
  14. Zellez

High quality Japanese AES convert inserts, stickers and manual

As the title says, I'm looking for high quality Japanese AES inserts, stickers and possibly manuals for my conversions. So far I bought a few off ebay, but the quality was always poor. The only decent one had random Japanese text, so it was pointless. I'm quite picky, so the paper tickness an...
  15. Zellez

Help me identify this bios!

So a few days ago I was cleaning up my house, and found two old 1 slot MVS boards. One of them is a MV1A, and today when taking pictures of it I noticed that the bios is different than the usual one. The code over this one is tc571024d-15 The label says something like "competitive system"...
  16. Zellez

Replacing battery... what console needs it?

Ok, this is not strictly related to the neo, and not even a real tech question but... I was wondering which are the consoles or accessories that have a battery and should be taken care of in order to prevent leaks? For example I remember my Dreamcast had an internal clock, but was it alimented...
  17. Zellez

Low serial Neo Geo AES Console

Up for sale a Japanese AES console. Stock bios, works perfectly and comes with a fully tested Classic Stick, original SNK A/C and A/V cables. The serial of the console is 55.375, and neither the board nor the shell have been swapped. If you are looking for the best RGB output this is the right...
  18. Zellez

LS74

There's anyone that can tell me what's the use of the LS74 chip on PROGBK boards? Considering that I'm a hardware noob, let's make it even simpler... what would happen if I remove the LS74 chip from a game that has it and what would happen if I add it to a game that didn't originally came with...
  19. Zellez

MVS games

Hi, got the following MVS games available (everything is original and with original japanese label): - kof 96, 14 euro - kof 97, 15 euro - kabuki klash, 20 euro - gangan, 20 euro - super sideckik, 10 euro - mahjong kyoretsuden, 10 euro - quiz neo geo part 2, 12 euro - magical drop 3, 38...
  20. Zellez

Fs: MVS - Viewpoint, Prehistoric Isle 2, Overtop, Andro Dunos

Hi, I've a few MVS carts for sale. All games are 100% original (label, shell, boards and chips) and English version. Viewpoint - 100 euro Prehistoric Isle 2 - 80 euro SOLD Overtop - 60 euro Andro Dunos - 60 euro Special 2020 Super Baseball - 40 euro Payment through paypal...