Search results

1. badboybill

FS: NG :DEV MVS collection and Knights chance

Selling off my collection due to moving countries and can’t take this stuff with me. All kits are unopened brand new except for Fast Striker was opened to try the game out once. The games are: Fast Striker Razion with poster and CD Last Hope Pink Bullets Gunlord Neo XYX Knights Chance with...
  2. badboybill

Repro MVS monitor bezel I made

In the middle of a restoration and got to the part where I need to replace the thrashed monitor bezel in one of my 4 slots. I wanted to be as close to the original as possible but I had a very hard time finding a poster board that matched. The original had a glossy black front and white back...
  3. badboybill

Nice Atomiswave SD Candy

Asking $850 Cab is in excellent shape , bright tri-sync monitor with no burn, has marquee plastic, uses egret 3 2 player control panel, new matching Sanwa joystick and buttons (orange and green). Someone has an atomiswave cp graphic that's made for this exact setup which is the last thing I...
  4. badboybill

WTB: Ninja Masters or Art of Fighting 2 large marquee.

Been looking for these for long time now, worth a shot to post a WTB thread again. If you have the Ninja Masters or AOF 2 large marquee I wil pay good monies. Let me know, thanks.
  5. badboybill

Is this MS5 a boot?

Top board matches mvs scans exactly but bottom board doesn't. Weird.
  6. badboybill

WTB: MVS - 0 MVS to complete collection. MISSION COMPLETE

Hi, I'm close to completing my MVS collection and have been patiently waiting to buy the following games. I am 14 games shy of a full set of games. I'm not picky about condition at this point, as long as the boards are authentic and I prefer loose carts if possible. If you have any of the...
  7. badboybill

Burning Fight Board Set 1

Can someone school me or give me their thoughts on the board set 1 over at mvs scans for Burning Fight? I'm looking at it and it appears to have hand soldered components and wires on the board which made me think it was a boot but the site shows it as legit. Or at least I'm assuming it's legit...
  8. badboybill

WTB: MVS Art of Fighting 3 and Burning Fight

Let me know if you have these, thanks.
  9. badboybill

WTB: Ninja Masters Kit

Would really like to get this kit full with the large marquee, or the marquee alone and can purchase the kit separately. Thanks!
  10. badboybill

Looking for some large marquees

Im pretty sure I own everything but these below. Hit me up if you got any of these and want to work something out. Art of Figthing 2 Aero Fighters 2 Double Dragon Fatal Fury 3 King of Fighters 94 Ninja Masters Real Bout Fatal Fury / Special Super Sidekicks 2 World Heroes Jet