Search results

1. BIG BEAR

PS2 FAT with original box & 5 games 100 usd +postage

I have a PS2 fat with all hook ups, conroller and a memory card in good condition.Box has wear but sturdy,original console manual in plastic baggie included. Games included: GTA SAN ANDREAS Black label- Very Good Condition, Complete,No scratches on disc. TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT Greatest Hits- Good...
  2. BIG BEAR

IGS PGM KOV2 9 DRAGONS + MOTHER BOARD 120 USD SHIPPED<SOLD.THANK YOU>

Knights Of Valour 9 DRAGONS +PGM motherboard.Your best results will come from an RGB hookup with these motherboards.Using a Super Gun with composite(terrible), S-video or component adjustments may have to be made.129USD Shipped or 60 USD each. IGS PGM MOBO+KOV9DRAGONS IGS PGM MOBO+KOV9DRAGONS #2...
  3. BIG BEAR

Rengual's faulty MV4-FS & MV4-F

OK.Here are examples of the faulty MV4-FS: MV4-FS Example 1 MV4-FS Example 2 MV4-FS Example 3 The above looks like LSPC /ZMC2 to me. Here is a small video of the MV4-F MV4-F I told him to separate the top from the bottom to isolate the problem here. Any suggestions are welcome here. Thank you BB
  4. BIG BEAR

I have a PS2 console slim 70USD shipped<SOLD>

PS2 console All tested and working with my harmless ,concealed identifier to avoid any funny business...Good Condition. The slim comes with the power supply & A/V cables. 70 USD shipped.<SOLD.> Lego Drome Racers -New <sealed>There are a few gouges in the plastic. 16 USD shipped <SOLD> *X-squad...
  5. BIG BEAR

SNK ANNIVERSARY BOOK 50 USD SHIPPED+NEO GEO FREAK 1ST ISSUE 200 USD

I have the VERY RARE 1st issue release of NEO GEO FREAK with JOE HIGASHI POSTER. The poster had been sitting inside the mag untouched,tightly creased closed forever but I peaked inside to double check it was correct. There is some wear on the cover. FRONT COVER BACK COVER THE POSTER 200 USD +...
  6. BIG BEAR

AES METAL SLUG 3 REAL HARDWARE CONVERSION 825 USD & NITD KIT 1100 USD

NEO GEO REAL HARDWARE ENGLISH METAL SLUG 3 AES.Excellent Condition,No manual but I can get one or point the buyer in the right direction. This is NOT an NCI copy 825 USD MVS Nightmare in the Dark kit, complete with matching serials in good condition.The cart is black.1100 USD I will post...
  7. BIG BEAR

NIB RAC-J500S 6 Buttons Arcade Joystick USB Wired Acrylic Artwork Panel PC NEO GEO 50 SHIPPED

NEO GEO CONTROLLER WITH USB CABLE view 1 view 2 view 3 view 4 view 5 Features: 100% Brand New. Plug & Play USB interface 6 digital fire buttons 8-way digital control stick Cable length about 180cm Material: Acrylic ABS Size 30x20cm 6 colors available for Joystick Ball and Buttons...
  8. BIG BEAR

Mask ROM sets + AES Original BIG controllers working/for parts or repair

I will submit photos of the controllers.Maybe I'll just uncover the ones that work and sell the rest as parts or repair. Then I have various rom sets which include : Samurai Showdown 2 20 USD Karnov's Revenge The P1 chip may be dead on this one.I will have to confirm.35 USD Samurai Showdown 1 20...
  9. BIG BEAR

Anybody here on KLOV?

There's a member over there that may have what I'm interested in. Need somebody to drop him a PM for me. PM me if you would.This would be greatly appreciated. BB
  10. BIG BEAR

SHOCK TROOPERS MVS (SOLD)

SHOCK TROOPERS The shell casing is pretty dusty but has an original label that's slightly peeling on one corner a little. This is the three life bar PG1 chip version.Each hero has their own individual life bar. 170 shipped SOLD.THANK YOU CARTRIDGE PRG PCB CHA PCB Aka Super Tag Battle Legit copy...
  11. BIG BEAR

Colecovision Expansion module 1 PS1 & PS2 games

I have a colecovision Atari expansion module untested.It comes with a Football cart so I'm pretty sure it works.15 USD +postage(photo will be added a little later) BLAST RADIUS ROCKEM SOCKEM ROBOTS SHADHADOW MASTER PS1 GAMES MIDWAY ARCADE TREASURES 3 DROME RACERS HOT SHOTS GOLF 3 BLACK LABEL PS2...
  12. BIG BEAR

SNK VS CAPCOM CHAOS PCB 100 USD shipped within USA <sold.Thank you>

This is a stand alone plug and play Jamma board. Working 100% 100 USD shipped <sold.Thank you>
  13. BIG BEAR

The King of Fighters '99 JPN sale over on this one

THE KOF 99 AES JPN COMPLETE Good Condition,Complete 285 USD shipped within the USA. Getting cold feet.Purchase before I pull it again.. BB
  14. BIG BEAR

MARTIAL MASTERS Chinese label set to US region 450 USD shipped.NOW will include a motherboard & extra game<SOLD.THANK TOU>

I have a Martial Masters with Chinese label I set to US region with hidden characters.Photo will be added later. 450 USD shipped with a motherboard. I'm willing to ship abroad BUT you will have to cover the extra postage fees. All gone.No more in this thread will make a new one BB
  15. BIG BEAR

Genesis cart only 10 usd Everything sold in here.Thank you

The carts in the photos are 10 apiece Vector Man 2 Crash Dummies Thunder force II Altered Beast PAPERBOY Sylvester and Tweety Tiny Toons Genesis 6-pak which includes Sonic 1 and Golden Axe 10USD CART ONLY A 10USD CART ONLY B All work and in good condition. All the games listed below are 5...
  16. BIG BEAR

Nevermind I'll do it Jamma adapter

I need a Jamma adaptor for Operation Thunderbolt. I have a couple of projects I'm working on and I need to play catch up.. BB
  17. BIG BEAR

G-MANTLE BANNER 100 USD+POSTAGE

I have a RAGE OF THE DRAGONS CART in gamer condition with original label that's split. 150 USD shipped(Sold Thank you).Not as bad as I believed.The cartridge shell has smudge marks but it is surface smooth,not scuffed.(Sold Thank you) This the last banner I have from the UK runs years ago...
  18. BIG BEAR

9 PS2 Games for 10 USD shipped <CLAIMED>

I am clearing these out.They all should be considered in Gamer Condition but I'll give a brief accurate description. You are basically covering postage for these if you want them and they are: TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 3 Complete,scratches on cd Devil May CRY 2 Complete,This is a disk set,Good...
  19. BIG BEAR

Samurai Shodown 5 Special <SOLD THANK YOU>

The copy of SSVS I have is in excellent condition.Cart shell is great shape.Label is authentic,the pcb's will rattle a tad inside if you shake the cart. SS5S CARTRIDGE SSVS CARTRIDGE FRONT SIDE SS5S CARTRIDGE BACK SIDE SS5S PCBS SS5S PRG BOARD SS5S CHA BOARD 825 USD SHIPPED <SOLD.THANK YOU> BB
  20. BIG BEAR

Ali-Express abnormal account wtf?

I created a new account,verified through E-mail but can't log in due to an abnormal account. The message: Account is abnormal, please log on to the computer Where are you at @M? BB