Search results

1. ttooddddyy

IREM In The Hunt jamma- anyone selling

Looking for a good condition boardset, japanese or world version. Even just the B board if anyone is parting one if the custom plcc IC is likely to be OK and in good condition.
  2. ttooddddyy

Help with som Japanese text

Hello One for the Japanese experts here, what does the text on this WW2 ordinance translate to. It was found in East New Britain in PNG.
  3. ttooddddyy

Happy St Davids Day

Cymru am Byth Happy Saint Davids Day Dydd Gwŷl Dewi Sant hapus .
  4. ttooddddyy

168-1 multi

Just got an email from ECL. are these multi games any good ? Probably not. Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times before. Edit- just saw this thread, http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210106 I guess the same applies.
  5. ttooddddyy

Big quake in New Zealand

Just got it on the wires. Big earthquake in Christchurch south island NZ. Not sure about casualties or damage at this stage.
  6. ttooddddyy

Z80 SMD source

The FZ single slots use an SMD version of the Z80. The device is a TMPZ 84C00M. Anyone know where to get these ?
  7. ttooddddyy

Hilary in PNG

During her high profile two-week tour of Asia, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the United States will increase its development and security cooperation with countries in the South Pacific. On Wednesday, Clinton will visit Papua New Guinea, and later New Zealand and Australia...
  8. ttooddddyy

WW2 radios

Just picked up a US Army Signals BC-342 HF reciever. Pic below. Otherwise it was going to the dump, so I saved it from that. It would have to be a early-mid 40s model. Runs off 115 volts ac. Some have 12 volts dc for use in tanks etc. Looks like there is a missing transformer behind the...
  9. ttooddddyy

must be love

Sorry if its old news (NewsCore) - An Ohio man is being held in jail following a series of events authorities say indicate he is dangerously obsessed with a 17-year-old girl, the Columbus Dispatch reported on Thursday. Steven Locke, 21, pleaded guilty to vandalism after he used a sledgehammer...
  10. ttooddddyy

Falklands Harrier Jets

I recall as a kid footage of a Harrier in a valley lifting up to take out two Mirages flying overhead. Has anyone else seen this footage ? If so please link
  11. ttooddddyy

Beware of this scam !

I just lost some money to a scammer – make sure you don’t fall for this one: I just bought a Tiger Woods DVD for 20 quid entitled "My favourite 18 holes". Turns out the bloody DVD is about Golf :( I am sending this on to every one I know so that they don’t get caught out like I did. Regards,
  12. ttooddddyy

drilling perspex - a usefull tip

Im not sure if this has been discussed before. Its tricky stuff to work with. I was drilling a perspex panel today (not arcade cab related, its a long story) and sure enough on the first hole the drill bit grabbed and a piece broke off :( To retreive the bit I put the drill into reverse...
  13. ttooddddyy

Just met Elvis

On my way to the UK the other day for annual leave, called into Brisbane to meet some friends and see the Elvis Costello concert there. It turned out that he was on the way back to the UK at the same time. Bumped into him at Singapore airport, after some small talk got an autograph on the...
  14. ttooddddyy

Wurlitzer juke box problem.

I have a Wurlitzer "RAVE ON" CD juke box (Model CD F 91). Problem is that it will not play. Power supply, amp and CD mech seem OK, but the disc/track LEDs continuously displays 162 ? It seems to coin up OK, but not able to select disc or track #. The sleaves do rotate, but the other buttons on...
  15. ttooddddyy

Sega 16 suicide

Since MJ died, im thinking of resurecting one of my Moonwalker boards. There are 4 which are in various states of repair, a couple did boot about two or three years ago. I thought I might start by measuring the battery voltage and go with the highest assuming it may not have crashed the custom...
  16. ttooddddyy

Has Romident moved ?

Used to go here http://www.arcadestuff.com/tech/romident but now it is a broken link.
  17. ttooddddyy

ID on old Taito board

Anyone recognise this late 70s Taito board ?, unfortunately the rom sockets were unpopulated so no romident. Board # JNN 00001.
  18. ttooddddyy

PAL/GAL dumps

This may be of interest to some http://www.arcades.plus.com/OldPALS.htm
  19. ttooddddyy

The Royal Enfield Bullet

Royal Enfield,. Anyone into the bullet thread here It is popular in India and the UK. Also the US
  20. ttooddddyy

Fell off the bike

After a few Easter drinks at a mates place yesterday, came off the motorbike. Fortunately it was a dirt road and a soft landing and not really injured, just lost a bit of bark off the knee and elbow, injured pride but most importantly the bike is OK. There is no feeling worse than crashing a...