Search results

1. chany60126

Video Game Summit Villa Park, IL 7/29/2017

Hey Guys, If you live anywhere near the Chicagoland area, you should stop by at the Video Game Summit this Saturday 7/29. It is a retro video game convention where you can buy and trade video games. There will be various tournaments going on through out the day. There will be several game...
  2. chany60126

WTB: Fatal Fury 2 AES, US Version [FOUND]

Hi everyone, I am looking for a complete copy of the US version of Fatal Fury 2 on AES. I would like the version with the dog logo on the spine of the insert. If you have one to sell, please let me know. I am located in the U.S. Thanks, Edit: I bought the game. Thanks for looking!
  3. chany60126

WTB Vectrex Controller

Hey Guys, I am looking for a working Vectrex controller. If anybody has one for sale, please let me know. I am located in the US. Thanks,
  4. chany60126

WTB US/ENG Windjammers AES

Hey Guys, I am looking to buy Windjammers for AES. If you have one to sell, please let me know. I am located in the U.S. Thanks!
  5. chany60126

Sellers Wanted for Upcoming Retro Video Game Convention in Chicagoland 7/14.

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you guys know about an upcoming retro video game convention happening in Lombard, IL called the Video Game Summit. It takes place July 14th, and runs from 11 AM to 6 PM at the Heron Point Convention Center at the intersection of North Ave and Rohlwing Rd. Lombard...
  6. chany60126

Price Check on Fatal Fury Special US

How much is the US version of Fatal Fury Special going for these days? There is a store by me that has one complete for $65, which is within the price guide. Not sure if the game has changed in value.
  7. chany60126

Wild Games Podcast

Hace poco descubrí un podcast buenísimo hecho por un grupo español llamado WildGames. El episodio dura más de seis horas y es muy interesante. Increíblemente, hacen tiempo para hablar de cada juego que salió para el Neo Geo. A mi me encantó oírlos hablar de mis juegos favoritos, especialmente...
  8. chany60126

Physical Differences Between a US AES System and a JPN AES System

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there are any physical differences in AES systems between US and JPN systems? (ie Japanese text in area where serial number is shown, cosmetic differences, etc). I know all about the BIOS chip inside the system. Thanks!
  9. chany60126

Places to Buy a Uni-Bios Chip and Socket

Hey Guys, can you tell me the names of websites or people that sell the uni-bios chip and the socket for it as well? This is for my AES. Thanks,
  10. chany60126

Vendors Wanted for Upcoming Retro Video Game Convention in Chicagoland 7/16

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you guys know about an upcoming retro video game convention happening in Lombard, IL called the Video Game Summit. It takes place July 16th, and runs from 11 AM to 6 PM at the Heron Point Convention Center at the intersection of North Ave and Rohlwing Rd. Lombard...
  11. chany60126

Question About Neo Geo AES Controller Extensions

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any computer cables (ie serial connectors, etc) that could function as a controller extension for AES controllers. I found out recently that I could use 15 pin VGA monitor cables as extension cords for Jaguar controllers which was awesome. Thanks,
  12. chany60126

Neo Geo AES Manual Scan (English)

Does anybody know of any site that has manual scans of AES manuals in english (or should I say engrish). I have a few games that still need a manual, and would like to have a pdf copy until I purchase the manual. I know there are lots of sites that have manual scans for other systems. Thanks,
  13. chany60126

Neo Geo Ports To Home Consoles

Hey Guys, I just wanted to hear your opinion about the Neo Geo games that got ported to the other home consoles. I did not get an AES system until the turn of milennium, so for the longest times the Takara ports were all I had for the SNES. I played a couple of these games such as King of The...
  14. chany60126

Neo Geo Ports To Home Consoles

Please delete. wrong thread
  15. chany60126

What Games To Get For Someone Just Starting Their Collection

Hey guys, I was wondering what games you recommend for someone who is just starting their AES collection. I have a few common carts like Blue's Journey and Riding Heroes which are average at best. I pretty much like all genres. Thanks,
  16. chany60126

What Is A Fair Price To Pay For the US Version of Metal Slug 3 (AES)

Hey guys, I relatively new here, but I was wondering what is a fair price to pay for a US version of Metal Slug 3 AES, complete. A local friend is offering it to me for $350. I just want to make sure it's an ok price. I am not sure if the Neo Geo Price Guide is updated regularly or not. My...