Search results

1. Professor Plum

Number of PCBs. (CAVE, Capcom, plus more)

Lots of good deals on PCBs and other items coming soon! ask for pics! (everything tested working! unless noted) SOLD Cave Fever SOS PCB includes Marquee (I believe it is non-copied art, has small tape tear on back but not visible from front) SOLD Ibara PCB with partial kit (no box) not...
  2. Professor Plum

SOLD OUT! Battery FREE CPS3 Carts! (SF3 2nd Impact)

ALL GONE! These are CPS3 SF3 2nd impact carts that won't suicide and don't need a battery. You still need a working CPS3 motherboard and 2nd impact CD. I have checked first with leonardoliveira at Arcade otaku and he is fine with people selling the carts. Since these are new it is hard to...
  3. Professor Plum

SOLD! Dodonpachi DOJ PCB (White and Black label)

SOLD! Dodonpachi DOJ PCB (White and Black label) Very clean PCB but NO blue metal case. Comes with original Vanilla Eprom and Black Label Eprom. Also, comes with some copied art if I can find it. Picture coming soon.... SOLD!$425 including shipping in the USA.SOLD! I will accept trades so...
  4. Professor Plum

BLAST CITY PARTS (Linking cable!) AND MORE! (CPS2, Taito F3, CPS1)

Blast City Parts for sale! If you want a better picture of something just ask! If my prices are way off feel free to make a FAIR offer. More PICTURES ARE BELOW! 2. Blast City I/O Board (untested - as I sold my Blast City before I received this board....but I had two and last one I sold the...
  5. Professor Plum

GnG PCB! & CPS2 boards for sale + more!

If you want pictures of something just ask! WILL TRADE FOR certain vertical shooters. PM what you have! CPS1 GHOULS N' GHOSTS PCB (Conversion) (only $200 shipped!) BLUE CPS2 Hyper SF2 Anniversary Edition (Phoenixed & Conversion) $185 shipped BLUE CPS2 Progear (Phoenixed & Conversion) $160...
  6. Professor Plum

Plum's collection:

I will start with these and add the new ones soon. Nothing is for sale unless you want to make a ridiculous offer. The pink mini cute has been sold... :crying: I was lucky to find someone on KLOV that had an original Aerotable headphone jack PCB just sitting around.... It is a very cool...
  7. Professor Plum

WTB Astro City Power Supply

Looking for a Astro City power supply. PM me a picture of which kind you have.
  8. Professor Plum

SOLD ---> Neo-Geo Candy Cab (MVS-U4-25) in the Bay Area California

SOLD! tricked out MVS-U4-25" Candy Cab. 25" Monitor is beautiful plus zero burn-in! Memory card slot and headphone jacks work! Memory Card included! Credit display works! Also included: MVS 4-slot Mobo with Unibios 3.0 and fresh battery 4 MVS carts: Metal Slug 3, Puzzle bobble, Sidekicks 3...
  9. Professor Plum

Candy cab sale in Bay Area! (4 cabs available!)

I have 3 Candy Cabs for sale (Pics coming soon!) I have too many projects and not enough time or space... Aerocity (non-working) $250 I don't have time for this project. Passing it on to someone who can do it. Needs work but not trashed. MVS-U4-25 (works, in good+ condition but needs a little...
  10. Professor Plum

CPS2 and MORE for SALE (UPDATED AGAIN)

PCBs for sale (New batch!) Everything working unless noted! If you want a picture of something just ask! ****NEWLY LISTED**** Everything here is still available unless it says (SOLD!) Raiden Fighters 2 Operation Hell Dive with Japanese Motherboard $125 shipped Battle Balls with American...
  11. Professor Plum

Candy Cab: Production Numbers, Retail Cost vs Cost to produce

I am not sure anyone has this information but I am very curious.... Any guesses? 1. What was the retail cost to arcades for the main types of Japanese Candy cabs when they came out? What did the average arcade operator in Japan pay for a Egret 2, Blast City, etc, when it was new? 2. How...
  12. Professor Plum

MV-6F (6 slot MVS motherboard) tested working! + CPS2+ more (PICS)

PICS BELOW Naomi 1 motherboard with Marvel VS capcom 2 game cart. Tested working. $175 shipped in USA Capcom I/o for Naomi $100 shipped MV-6F (6 slot MVS motherboard) tested working! One slot has sprite issues, might just be dirty $175 shipped in USA CPS2 boards (all have nice labels in...
  13. Professor Plum

Looking for Bezel for Egret 2/Egret3 or Atomiswave cab and more!

I am looking for a Bezel for an Egret 2/Egret3 or Atomiswave cab. Also looking for Dodonpachi dai ou jou... Willing to pay cash but I also have a TON of Candy Cab parts I could trade. Here is the list of some of the items I have for trade.... Egret2 control panel (2 player 14 button) Blast...
  14. Professor Plum

IBARA PCB, EGRET 3 parts, Egret 29 Parts, CPS2, Naomi + more

Selling stuff to pay for my arcade addiction! Buy my stuff so I can buy more stuff. :smirk: Pictures at the bottom! If you need a better picture of something just ask! WANTED Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou PCB ***Just added***IBARA PCB! Great condition works perfect. $325 shipped in USA (comes...
  15. Professor Plum

VERY early Candy Cab score!

My brother has wanted a candy cab ever since he saw my collection. He just scored this awesome looking very early candy cab. It is called a Sammy Video World. It has a Nanao MS8 26" monitor in it. It is a really compact cabinet and has an all metal body. I helped him rewire it and switch out...
  16. Professor Plum

PCBs, CPS2 and more!

Some PCB's for sale. If you want pictures of something just ask! Everything is tested working unless noted and EVERYTHING gets retested again before I box it up to ship. Viper Phase one USA version (Cart only) ($75 shipped) CPS2 BLUE Darkstalkers 1 ($75 shipped) Nice label CPS2 GREEN Street...
  17. Professor Plum

Egret 2 for sale in Bay Area! California (SOLD)

Egret 2 for sale in Bay Area! $1500 SOLD I am open to some partial trades like CAVE PCBs or an Atomiswave SD cab. Here are some better pictures.... The cabinet is very clean overall. The only thing that is really wrong with it is there is some light scratches in the UV coating of the monitor...
  18. Professor Plum

What kind of Cab does this belong to?

What kind of cab does this belong to? I was told some kind of Japanese cocktail table? Anyone recognize it? The color looks original.
  19. Professor Plum

GUWANGE PCB & Egret 29 PARTS FOR SALE

I have two Egret 29 parts for sale or trade. Control panel and illumination Egret 29 sign. The control panel has a bit of color fade and a few very minor cigarette burns. The Egret 29 sign looks minty fresh. I know some people need these...I am missing a piece for the Egret 29 also so maybe...
  20. Professor Plum

BUYING EGRET 3 PARTS

Looking for parts for Egret 3. Control panel, Light Marquee and Side Art.