Search results

1. Karou

Ssvs

Can't update the other one in the first post of it anyhow..here's board pics . Buy it for 700$shipped. I get all of the money no returns. Can't test it...but yeah it's an mvs cart (that's been in a shock box inside a safe since the last time it was played with no issue)and those are the boards...
  2. Karou

Ssvs mvs

Can I get like 600$ from someone it's got a fancy shock ox ... Please don't ban me ..I really have one and need a new mattress...sorry I will try to be on here more for a few weeks or months or so.😝
  3. Karou

Jeff Grosso died

Only 51 .. Love letters showed up in my YouTube recommendations like 2 months ago and of course they are worth watching to old 'ex' skaters.:crying:
  4. Karou

You Bastards!

Sure country music isn't "cool" But Kenny Rogers was.
  5. Karou

bloodborne lower loran abhorrent beast

so yeah I only beat the ailing one because of help from the npc summon and the easier arena.. I am using my free psplus right now.. help me? so I don't have to get good? hate this guy even when he was on the windmill he was terrible.
  6. Karou

ps now on ps4:lost planet

whats up with this?? I have downloaded doa5 and xtreme3 but I don't think they said anything about this? so uhh yeah I had a demo for lost planet What a decade ago, and what with the winter:scratch: thought I'd check for it even though it was on 360 lo and behold its there! but says psnow..do I...
  7. Karou

Closed entirely?

So he (Trumpster) Apparently wants to shut down the borders entirely now?Or was the article just exageration?
  8. Karou

hate me wii U

so yeah I have those ex"roommate" user account stuck on my wiiu because I don't know their password blues:oh_no: I guess I need to email nintendo. sorry for another crappy thread everyone :very_ang:sorry I even tried to put it where it could go:very_ang:
  9. Karou

onionnes for mercedes?

so Im playing odin sphere and want to farm gold. I know the nether world was good for gwen... maybe I should just go there instead of making a stupid thread. too bad. feel free to make off topic comments here:scratch:
  10. Karou

XBOX360 madcatz steering wheel and pedals

so I bought this thing on ebay new for 200$ if theres any interest I can make pics am hoping for 170 or so could include forza 2 or 4 maybe both? I only used it a couple times and the bottom of the base can't be too hurt from the nails that keep it from sliding on carpet that I could leave in...
  11. Karou

suicide

so my great night I was promised includes her showing up at the gas station buying smokes with my money for the guy she fucked while I was getting her some. the fact she would benefit from it is whats stopping me. sorry for the attention whore thread feel free to move to war room.
  12. Karou

samurai 64 hyper figures

70$ shipped lower 48 nako haoh hanz all moc boxes in at least ok shape probably pretty good really just a little dog ear here and there... shipping will probably cost me 15$+
  13. Karou

how do Ido ssvs good?

so I have this game and I'd like to be good at it and know stuff not just throw some heads from underground once in awhile. Is there a way to play versus and select a new guy after winning? the wife gets pod..I have a cmvs(mvs cart obviously,now) with unibios 2.3. how do I really win the...
  14. Karou

wtb breakers revnge

35$ shipped need original boards doesn't even need any label
  15. Karou

subway

If i'm right 6'' mutball and coldcokcombos are 2$ all this munth!
  16. Karou

expensive ssvsmvs1361

only 1361$
  17. Karou

powered or non subwoofer

I have an Alpine cda-105 deck in my car and its got rca outputs one the back 'for' subwoofer... how do I know what they output?(i don't even know what that means)... so if someone smart about electronics and speakers and stuff could help me? I need more BASS:blow_top: nevermind? i have managed...
  18. Karou

whats for dinner?

so this old guy at work likes to tell people what he ate the night before... so I thought I'd start a thread! tonight! Salisbury Steaks like tv dinner kind but just a pile of them some box of whatever cheese potato discs and some stove top:buttrock:
  19. Karou

wtb: metal slug

for 40$ or less shipped