Search results

1. N

GBA, Flash Cart, NBA Jam, USB Net Adapter, DVDs, etc.

Ok, cleaning out the "clutter" and this is what needs to go to a more loving home, since ebay has way too many fees and mess, and if anyone in the community wants it, I would prefer that: Prices Do Not Include Shipping, Paypal preferred. Violet Import GBA - $25, system is used, all original box...
  2. N

NGP Neo Pocket Flash Linker w/32M Cart

Went thru a bunch of stuff, and I never really use it, so instead of it being a "collectible" on my shelf figured I would put it up. I got this from someone getting rid of a bundle of neo pocket stuff, he said it worked up until then, since none of my machines have a parallel port, I never...
  3. N

Curious Yahoo Japan Auction

Well I was on yahoo japan auctions looking around, and came across this item, it didnt look familiar, kinda like a weird mvs of sorts, looks like there are two memory card slots on board and two edge connectors and rom sockets, instead of a cart slot. With all the rom sockets the first board...
  4. N

My city sucks, where are all the SVC machines?

If you couldnt tell from the topic, I have a need to play me some SVC, but alas all the arcades around me are filled with DDR and capcom stuff, oh and the occasional turkey hunter :rolleyes: So the big question is where are the SVC machines? What im looking for is the locations that have...
  5. N

Neo-Geo.com has been slashdotted!

I dont think this has already been posted, but check it out, <a href="http://slashdot.org/articles/02/05/13/044236.shtml?tid=127" target="_blank">slashdot.org</a> Just a little post about the greatest gaming system, thats still alive after so many years. [ May 13, 2002: Message edited by...
  6. N

Monitor? Help With My MVS 1-slot

I got a NG MVS Old-Style 1 slot at an auction a couple weekends ago, everything appeared to be all right. But when I powered it up, and went to adjust the black level etc. I found out that the red color was very dark and i couldnt adjust it to be the brighter color that it should be. Ive tried...