Search results

1. N

Why can't SNKP....

Hi guys was thinking that why can't SNKP completely reboot there games,Just look what Capcom did with Street fighter 4 and WB did with new Mortal kombat back to its roots and core gameplay...graphics are amazing! I think SNKP has lost there touch,Why aren't they trying new game engines.Just...
  2. N

Your most expensive Gaming purchase?

Hi Guyz...! What is your most expensive purchase you ever made in gaming and how far will you spend for your favourite games? Mine is $2500 for 40 inch 3dtv and $900 for US mark of wolves.
  3. N

WTB: English Real Bout 2 & Art Of Fighting 3 Homecarts.

Hi Everyone! Im looking for these two English homecarts in MINT or NEAR MINT condition...The games must be complete & 100% SNK original...seller must be reliable & should provide quality pics. PM if you have any of these 2 carts available,will pay more then the price guide. Thx.
  4. N

I think SNK playmore should make Art Of Fighting 4!

Hi guys.. dont you think there should be another Art of fighting game? I love this game since my school days when i first saw it in arcade, huge sprites and amazing zooming effect made me addicted to it.Its been a long time around 14 years when last game came out,The graphics were way ahead of...
  5. N

What is difference between samurai shodown 2 dog tag and euro carts?

Can any one tell me whats major difference between samurai shodown 2 dog tag and euro version? Why euro cart is more expensive? Is anything censored from dog tag version which is present in euro version? Or are they both identical?:conf: