Search results

1. lifehand

My Videogame Collection Up For Grabs- SOLD

Hey all, Had this collection up for sale once before, but it seemed the deals were falling through. I am selling this as a lot (I know, I know, separation would move a ton faster but I want this to go as a bulk.) I am letting this go for $5,300.00. I have asked numerous members as well as...
  2. lifehand

Did you all see SVC MVS Kit on Ebay?

It went for 510.00?? WTF?
  3. lifehand

FS: CMVS Neo Geo MVS Lot- Check it out!!!

UPDATED: June 11th Here is my Neo Lot: CMVS- Composite, Component, S-video, Uni-Bios 3.0, Audio cables, Power Supply. AES Stick- Terry Bogard Style! MVS Games: All originals and ENG labels! CMVS+ AES Stick+ Power Supply and Hook Ups= $610 Matrimelee Kit- New- $140 Rage of The Dragons Kit-...
  4. lifehand

Send Life to NYC- IC Lot Collection

Hello all, I am basically putting my lots on here to see if anyone would have interest in buying these. The time has come for me to venture to NYC and I hate to give up my collection but I need lots and lots of money and a sacrifice I'm willing to take. This is my entire collection, except for...
  5. lifehand

WTB The Last Blade 2 MVS English Label

Hello there, The title explains it all. If anyone is willing to part with this game let me know. Shoot me a message. Thank you! Life
  6. lifehand

WTB Astra Super Stars- Sega Saturn

Hi all, I'm looking for a copy of Astra Superstars for the Sega Saturn. I would really like a copy with the spine card included. Send me a PM if anyone is willing to part with this game. Thanks! Life
  7. lifehand

Please close thread- will be back again!

Hi all, Looking for various Saturn and Dreamcast Games: Saturn Bomberman- U.S Guardian Heroes- U.S Panzer Dragoon- U.S Panzer Dragoon Zwei- U.S Dreamcast: Power Stone- U.S Power Stone 2- U.S Project Justice- U.S Shenmue- U.S Shenmue 2- PAl Tech Romancer- U.S Street Fighter 3- Third Strike-...
  8. lifehand

Portrait and Conceptual Art Thread

Hello there, I recently posted a thread up here on the game I am currently developing along with my team. A lot has happen since that 4 months have passed and now I have some portraits and other conceptual art that I will be posting up here to get some feedback. I encourage constructive...
  9. lifehand

WTB MVS Carts!

Here's the list all! English Label Only please: The Last Blade 2 Robo Army Metal Slug 3-4-5 Super Dodge Ball
  10. lifehand

Question for all you fighter fans

Hello all, I haven't really been able to post much on here as of late for I have been crazy busy with other things as of late. Anyways getting to the point, my team and I have been creating a 2d fighting game for about 3 months now (more on the game with bio's and story as well as the...
  11. lifehand

Wanted: Robo Army, Savage Reign, Ghost Pilots, Last Resort MVS

Hello all again, I have a few carts that I am searching for in awesome condition, English Versions with original English labels. Here we go: Robo Army Ghost Pilots Last Resort Savage Reign Last Blade 2 Shoot me a PM and we shall do business! Thanks all!
  12. lifehand

Take a look at this

Soo I have started to collect rare titles for the system consoles that I have, which spans pretty deep, and I have done research on all the holy grails of gaming and by far this game takes the lead...
  13. lifehand

WTB MVS Carts

Hi there, All the carts that I am going to list are what I have been really been trying to find and buy. Send me a pm if you have and are willing to sell any of these carts. *Mark of The Wolves *Waku Waku 7 *King of The Monsters *King of The Monsters 2 *Real Bout Fatal Fury Special *The...
  14. lifehand

New Member and Collector Here

Hi all, My names Fiore and I am currently a new member here. I am 23 years old and come from good ole OH-IO lol. I just started collecting mvs games about 2 weeks ago. Its an awesome addiction I must say, a very expensive one, but awesome. Brings back memories when I was 10-11 years old in the...