Search results

1. J

Panzer Fight Stick NG

Panzer Fight Stick 3: NG Video for your viewing pleasure. Better to shoot some video and show it off vs. just some static pictures. It's a Panzer Fight Stick twisted with all of the NEO-GEO layouts. Awhile back coin-ops in Japan did a similar thing but with a little less pizzazz using mech...
  2. J

INTRODUCING PROJECT KAJITSU: USB-JAMMA CONTROLLER BASED ON RASPBERRY PI... OH, AND ITS FRE

What is Project Kajitsu? Project Kajitsu (Kajitsu is Japanese for Berry) is the brain child of Mike Wolak and Jasen Hicks based on the $35 Raspberry Pi B+ Model. The goal was to use the Raspberry Pi with a custom Pi Hat / Linux kernel and turn 2 ordinary PS3 or XBOX360 controllers into 2...
  3. J

Jasen's Open Source Arcade Widgets/Circuits - Free to good homes.

I've been working on some neat projects behind the scenes with a fellow member and friends and will be posting them up slowly as we get them done. The idea is to release these "widgets" so you can take the files and get them made up or use them in your designs as needed. Typically, these are...
  4. J

Reproduction MVS Covers and Custom Bases

Good afternoon all! Since this is actually NEO-GEO related, I decide to create a special thread for it under the SNK Category. I have reproduced the NEO-GEO Metal Covers and created custom metal bases for each of the MVS 2 Slot, and 4 Slot boards. They are custom built to order and power...
  5. J

IC: Taito Vewlix-L 2P Cabs

After going to Japan and playing them again, I really want one! I love my Kraylix, but there's just something great about the original. I've started working with a company to see the cost to get one to the states. Turns out its just as expensive based on my research, to ship a full container as...
  6. J

MV-2F Cover Art Contest by JasensCustoms.com

Running a "Photo Contest" on my Facebook Page. You design a sweet graphic to apply to one of my MV-2F Reproduction Covers (NEO-GEO inspired of course) and upload it for a vote. Most votes wins a prize. What's the prize? Its a surprise! Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/jasenscustoms Contest...
  7. J

FS: NEO-GEO Cabinet Excellent Condition (DC Area)

I am getting my Big Red on Monday and the wife said I had to get rid of one of my cabinets... makes sense to get rid of my Converted Blasteroids Cabinet when I am getting an authentic NEO Big Red. I redid the outside and cleaned a lot of the wiring up inside as well as put a new coin door on...
  8. J

WTB: MVS 2 Slot Board (Non Working OK!)

Looking for the larger MV-2 (not the MV-2F) this time so that I can accurately reproduce it's cover. Cover MUST be in good, straight, rust free condition as I need to obtain accurate dimensions. I really don't NEED it (I have 6 boards floating around my house in 1,2,4 slot combos) but I really...
  9. J

Score! New MVS 4-25 (Version 3) Coming home!

Just scored a working MVS 4 Slot Version 3 Cab for $365! It needs a little TLC but it's in a good condition overall.
  10. J

Going to Japan at the end of the month - best spots to find stuff?

Yup, I finally get to go back after a few years of waiting. Fortunately, work is sending me this time (Hooyah Navy!) so I get to spend a little bit more money since the airfare is covered :-D I plan on hitting up MAK Japan, but where else should I look to go? Keep in mind I've seen the palaces...
  11. J

JasensCustoms.com - EGRET/AWSD Control Panels and MVS Covers/Bases

Good evening, I felt it was time to start a thread to highlight the stuff I sell on my site: www.JasensCustoms.com To honor the new wiring I offer (15+1 concept), I'm giving some away for free! I'm confident you will love this stuff! http://woobox.com/942qhr Cheers all, I wanted to keep...
  12. J

SuperGun Must haves

Hi all, I am starting to design a new SuperGun case for 2014 to offer up. I have learned a few things over the past few months building these out that I will be incorporating to make mine a bit easier to build, a bit broader in scope etc. Here's my list: 1. Sync Cleaner "on/off". At first I...
  13. J

WTB: MVS 2 Slot Board (Non Working OK!)

Hi all, working on another project to bring to the community and I need a 2 Slot board. It doesn't have to work but it needs to be physically in good condition and the top needs to be in good condition.
  14. J

Commission work: Looking for some TMNT inspired cabinet art

Looking for someone to assist in an original composition for my TMNT Bartop arcade I will be building. Should be modern comic style.... This would be a good example: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Raphael-62012668 If you are creative and could do something awesome, let me know. Id like a...
  15. J

SuperGun on a PCB - Just showing it off

I just wanted to show off the latest oddball project. My SuperGun on a PCB. I foresee an interesting future for this when I get the next version under my belt, but this first version was to test the feasbility and challenges with it. Before the swarm of comments comes in of "Someone else...
  16. J

FS: Custom Built SuperGun (Complete or Case Only)

This custom designed SuperGun allows you to convert a CPS-II System to a home console! Simply screw your A-Board in place and swap the B-Board out as much as you want. Play it on the big screen without the hassle of a cabinet! Don't want to use it with a CPS2? That's cool... it's fully JAMMA...
  17. J

For Sale! - SG Controller Cases (PS3, and XBOX 360 too!)

I am in the process of designing a new SuperGun Controller case... out of metal. Similar to the SuperGuns I have been building (MVS 4 Slot Docking Base, CPS2 Docking Base, etc.) Want to gauge interest in getting a few made to save a few bucks. Things I am going to have in it: 1. SANWA stick...
  18. J

Custom Neo-Geo 4 Slot Dock SuperGun Built

So I built this for a fellow member out in the Netherlands, and I am very happy with it. Take a look here: You can see some more pictures, a small timelapse video, and a regular video (momentarily) regarding the Neo-Geo 4 Slot SuperGun Dock below...
  19. J

WTB: NEO Joystick or GamePad

Need one or two to verify SuperGun functions and to work with my upcoming 4 slot project.
  20. J

WTB: NEO-GEO 4 Slot Motherboard

Looking for a working NEO-GEO MV-4F Motherboard. Please PM me if you have one you are willing to part with. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg.