Search results

1. A

IC: Repro MVS U4 panel (for 25"/26")

Hi guys MVS U4 29/33" panel will be done soon. And I am considering to repro the small panel for MVS U4 25"/26" As I don't have any MVS U4 25"/26" panel, I need one for color reference. If anyone can ship one to me, I can make a repro one to the sponsor for free. -price is $ 112 for 2P...
  2. A

IC: Repro New astro city insert / Instruction strip

Hi Guys get the insert back today=) more pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157681778509960 There are few places which are slight different from the original. - the word of "instruction space" is smaller - the size of insert is 48 x 7 cm is larger the original. -...
  3. A

FS: MVS last blade and 8Man

Hi Guys I have some mvs carts want to sell. All carts are tested and no boots. Ship from Taiwan and all price are US dollar. Accept Paypal only. 8 MAN $ 85 ->75 The last Soldeir $ 65 --> 55 Shipping for 1 cart will be $ 12 via Airmail w/tracking. pic...
  4. A

IC: Repro Sammy AWSD panel closed 4/2.

Hi Guys updated 4/2 https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157680919429095 2 types of 2P overlay available. I have drop a line to guys who are interested. And thanks a lot to "kid panda" to lent me the AWSD panel to make process faster and save me a lot of time. Y.T
  5. A

Closed

Closed
  6. A

found!

found!
  7. A

IC: Repro NAC panel pre-order closed 9/13 updated

Hi guys Update 9/13 I got the final samples of overlays back today. Next week the print shop will start to do the printing. I estimate I will get these overlays in the end of Sep. Also the metal plate will be faster. 4 pics added...
  8. A

IC: Repro Taito Egret II panels 6/15 updated!

Hey fellows Updated 6/20 Only one parcel delay sipping. foto album of E2 pics https://picasaweb.google.com/alberto1225/6267784251358470129 Panel Feature @ Stainless panel ( Rust free and shining) @ stick mount compatibles with sanwa and semitus joystick @ overlay is printed on PVC and the...
  9. A

closed!

closed!
  10. A

Closed

Closed
  11. A

FS: PCBs : CPS2 (Asia) games,Dragon Ball Z 2

Hey guys I ship worldwide and the package will be shipped via Airmail w/tracking from "Taiwan". Accept PayPal only! Buyer pays the shipping fee and PayPal fee. Pictures are available upon request. Please PM me if you are interested in any stuff. All prices are U.S dollar . Thank you for...
  12. A

IC: repro sega 1L4B and 2L8B panels

Hi I am going to ask a metal manufacture to do 1L4B and 2L8B panel for sega cabs this week. The material of panel is stainless and I can print the overlay (if I have you want). Here is a sample panel that I finished recently for my planet harriers. I think the quality is ok. Sanwa or Semitsu...
  13. A

FS: Sega cab parts,repro panel and JVS2JAMMA harness

Hi guys I got some extra sega parts for sale. I think this will be very helpful for guys who want to restore theie Sega cabs. Most parts are for New Astro city, Blast city and few for New net city. I also have some wires/harness and custom marquees. I ship worldwide and all packages will be...
  14. A

FS: New astro city ,Blast city parts and JVS to Jamma harness

Hi guys, Some cabinet parts need to get ride of. I ship worldwide and the package will be shipped via Airmail w/tracking from "Taiwan". Accept PayPal only! Buyer pays the shipping fee and PayPal fee. Pictures are available upon request. Please PM me if you are interested in any stuff. All...
  15. A

Closed!

closed!
  16. A

Closed!

Closed!
  17. A

Closed!

Closed!
  18. A

Closed!

Closed !
  19. A

Closed!

Closed!
  20. A

FS: MVS-Metal slug 2, SS4 and KOF series.

Hey guys I got some MVS carts need to get rid of. I ship worldwide and the parcel will be shipped via Airmail w/tracking from "Taiwan". Accept PayPal only! Buyer pays the shipping fee and PayPal fee. Pictures of carts are available upon request. All carts are clean and tested. Thank you...