Search results

1. F

CRT Fetish Thread

I couldn't help myself. Here are the newest additions to the family. I'm super excited about the PVM-20M2MDU.
  2. F

August 2015 B&PotM Black Tiger

I know this already ended, but I was too proud of myself not to post it :glee: So I finally decided to give it another shot and somehow managed to pull off a 1CC.
  3. F

I gave it a few more tries and got super lucky. It gets rough quick up on those later levels :crying: FLTCHRR - 466,500 - Stage 6 - PCB
  4. F

I just picked this board up a few weeks ago so I figured I'd give it a go. I actually used to play this game at my town's public pool when I was 7. I don't think I ever got past the first level before today. FLTCHRR - 243,800 - Stage 4 - PCB
  5. F

Harness help

So when I bought my Aero City, I thought it had been rewired as a dedicated Donkey Kong JR cab, but I guess I was wrong. There is actually a Nintendo adapter connecting the board to the cab's wiring. The trouble is I can't figure out what kind of harness is actually installed in the machine. I...
  6. F

I received today...

I've been Tokyo for a few weeks now and finally decided to buy some boards. Rival Schools, Tetris Grand Master, and Raiden Fighters Jet. I'm super excited :)
  7. F

Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

Well, I spoke too soon about the board working with all of my cabs. It boots up fine on my atomiswave and loads to the main menu, but for whatever reason it won't recognize any inputs. I'm not sure why this is, but I messed around with it for a long time and got nowhere. Anyway, I was able to...
  8. F

I played a bit more this morning and had a much better hit rate in terms of game performance. I was pretty happy with the CPS1 games, as well as Ghosts n Goblins and Ghouls and Ghosts. The picture is great and the menus are easy and responsive. The board is super compact and worked perfectly in...
  9. F

Found this waiting for me when I got home today. I've never really had an interest in these, but then again I've never found one this cheap. I was surprised at how small the things actually is - really nice and portable. I played around for about an hour. Here are my quick impressions...
  10. F

Aero City Club!

I know I just posted this in another thread, but I'm proud to be in the club :D It took about 8 hours to clean it out, but it turned out to be in pretty good shape. The seller assumed the monitor was trashed, but the degaussing coil just wasn't wired correctly and a cold solder joint in the...
  11. F

I received today...

I didn't think I was in the market for a new cab, but I came across an Aero this week and couldn't say no.
  12. F

Why do people ship PCBS wrapped in...

This was one of my favorites. No padding at all, a CPS2 A+B board just jammed in there. When I opened it up a pile of blue and black plastic fragments poured out all over the table.
  13. F

CRT Fetish Thread

I somehow totally missed this thread. Here is my collection. Tower of PVMs Some JVCs, a BVM, an NEC Multisync 4PG. Don't mind the security monitors, I just liked the way they look. 3 NOS PVM 14L1s I picked up for $10 a piece
  14. F

Photos of Arcades

I would have loved to visit Autobahn, but yeah, it closed back in 2010. Only 30 yen per game.
  15. F

Photos of Arcades

I was hunting around looking for threads with photos of arcades, but just came up with a bunch of broken image links and deactivated flickr accounts, so I thought I'd start a new one. Whenever I travel I like to take pictures of the arcades I find. I still have to sort through a bunch of...