Search results

1. Kiel

FS: cib RGB modded AV Famicom

Complete in box w/papers, original Japanese bod bones, power supply AV Famicom RGB modded by me...which of you know I’m the guy to do it. CLEAN. will include adapter to play US Nintendo games. Has down firing purple led power light that doesn’t F up the case. Does not include RGB cable but...
  2. Kiel

FS: Gamecube Component cables that also do RGB/VGA SOLD!

For sale Gamecube component cables that have been modified to output in component/RGB/31hz VGA. Has a toggle switch to select between modes and break out for connecting the different terminations. $200. SOLD THANKS!
  3. Kiel

MVS cap lists

I'm feeling slightly lazy so I was wondering if anyone had a capacitor listing for the different MVS revisions so I can put in a quick order rather than checking all of them first.
  4. Kiel

FOUND! WTB (or at least quick borrow) SSV motherboard

Looking for one on the cheap as it might not be the fix to my problem
  5. Kiel

WTB: Bios chip and memory card reader

Need a chip and memory card reader for a 4 slot y'all Bios get, thanks to kid panda once again!
  6. Kiel

Aero Fighters/Sonic Wings PCB

$60 + shipping for dis guy
  7. Kiel

MV1C

MV1C mobo $90
  8. Kiel

WTB: Junk Twin Famicom system

I want to buy the shittiest twin famicom for as cheap as I can. The disk drive doesn't have to work and it can be in the worst cosmetic condition. The only thing is I need a working motherboard, that's my only requirement.
  9. Kiel

Kiel's setup

Now with clear non-instagram filtered photo Just a quick and dirty shot of my arcade setup I had on my instagram.
  10. Kiel

FS: 4 player super gun, CPS2

I have for sale here a 4 player supergun with ports for saturn controllers. RGB only for video, stereo and mono sound, comes with scart cable, kick harnesses, and 4 player harnesses for konami games. Note: this was not made by me, but RGB, the guy who makes the reco autofire boards and the HAS...
  11. Kiel

FS: 4 player super gun, CPS2

I have for sale here a 4 player supergun with ports for saturn controllers. RGB only for video, stereo and mono sound, comes with scart cable, kick harnesses, and 4 player harnesses for konami games. Note: this was not made by me, but RGB, the guy who makes the reco autofire boards and the HAS...
  12. Kiel

Need region free bios for JVC X'EYE

Need one of these and it seems the file doesn't exist anymore. Help me. Burned on a chip would be best but I can probably make a file work.
  13. Kiel

FS: PGM+DDP2, CPS2, PCBs

I'll be selling off a few things so check back in this thread weekly Newly added! Gunbird $90 - SOLD Gunbird 2 $130 - SOLD First up PGM mobo and Dodonpachi 2 full kit. There is no corrosion on the mobo and the art isn't damaged. Keep in mind this is pretty much perfect, I guarantee it works...
  14. Kiel

Hamburger Helper Drops Hip Hop Album

This is what you guys missed this April fools...hamburger helper (yes, the food) dropped a rap ep in soundcloud and it's amazing http://soundcloud.com/hamburgerhelper
  15. Kiel

FS: MVS titles

Here's some stuff, you buy now. Add shipping Metal Slug X - $55 -SOLD Puzzle Bobble - Never mind. Boot. Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - $40 - SOLD Garou MOTW - $130 - SOLD Blazing Star - $120 - SOLD *no "hello how much shipping to France".
  16. Kiel

FS: Ibara PCB

Bare PCB, no art, extra clean $400 shipped in the US SOLD
  17. Kiel

Sengoku 2 MVS

Japanese Sengoku 2, clear case, legit boards, has a partial repro sticker stuck over part of the original sticker. $225 Sold!
  18. Kiel

WTB: Dreamcast Bios Chip

Need a bios chip for a mod where the fuck do you get these things? Help a brotha out.
  19. Kiel

Seibu SPI monitor orientation

So just got a Raiden Fighters 2 and I'm trying to change the monitor orientation. I tried the red switch on the motherboard but nothing happens.
  20. Kiel

CPS3 Potentiometer

I've been asked to replace a bad pot in a dudes CPS3 mobo so I was wondering if any of you guys knew what kind/value I would need to get for a suitable replacement.