Search results

1. A

Interest Check Selling Nci games

I am thinking about selling my copies of nci released games. I have English Bang2Busters for aes and i also have the MVS version. As well as Treasure of the Caribbean for aes and MVS> i can get the serial numbers for any one who wants to buy them. Will put them on ebay if they dont sell.
  2. A

Troubles with LH pb and gunlord on my cmvs

This is what happens with both games. I have uni bios 3.0. Has anyone had issues getting the game to work on there cmvs? When ever I put gun lord in buttons a and d work and select. But they only restart the game over. But once its to the title screen no buttons work. Anybody have any idea???
  3. A

Baseball Stars For the NGPC HELP!!!

Does anyone here know how to unlock all the extra teams in the NGPC game? I have unlocked two teams and have won the title 16 times. Also is there any way to put the unlocked players on a roster? If anyone could point me to a old thread that would be great Thanks Doug.
  4. A

English aes Carts For Sale. Many RARES!!!!

SOLD
  5. A

Last Blade 2 aes ENGLISH

I have a copy of last blade 2 for sale. It is in pretty good condition and has some flaws but over all a real nice copy. I dont know how to post pictures on the forum so pm me your email and i will send picture that way. So here is whats "wrong" with the game. Cart is i would say 9/10 with...
  6. A

Aes carts for sale *real Cheap*

I am selling some "gamer" carts. They are not in the best of condition but I figure the price is hard to beat if all you want is a cart to play. Most of them are complete but a few are missing the manual. The price DOES include shipping but I will upgrade the shipping if you want the games...
  7. A

WTB ENGLISH NINJA MASTER

I have been looking for an english Ninja Master for over a year now many sellers have sent me pics of games less then mint so here is my last try to get the game. I am willing to pay $4000 USD for the copy of my dreams please pm me if you have a copy you are willing to sell. Thanks
  8. A

WTB English Ninja Master

Wrong thread please delete
  9. A

WTB Rare inserts

I am looking for 2 rare english inserts, The first one is Neo Turf Master and the next one is Real bout fatal Fury. I am looking for them in near mint/mint condition and willing to pay big bucks for them. MUST be real let me know Thanks pm me if you have one or both
  10. A

WTB English Ninja Master and Metal Slug

I am looking for MINT copies of ninja master and the first metal slug for the aes They must be english copies will pay TOP DOLLAR for the copies of my dreames pm me PLEASE if you have a copy Thanks
  11. A

Classic inserts

I am looking for two classic inserts one is the King of fighters 2003 and 2001 must be mint ever bent pm me if you have any of them Thanks
  12. A

Classic inserts

I am looking for two classic inserts one is the King of fighters 2003 and the other is metal slug 5 would like them if the were never used but will take them any ways MUST BE MINT
  13. A

WTB English aes Ninja Master

I am looking for a mint aes version ninja master it must be mint and english will pay 2000+ usd for a copy Thanks
  14. A

Last Hope AES

sold
  15. A

WTB Metal Slug AES english 5000+

I am looking for a MINT first metal slug for the aes it MUST be MINT and an english copy willing to pay 5000 usd and up for the copy of my DREAMS
  16. A

WTB Neo Turf Master AES

I am looking for a mint neo turf masters for the aes must be a English and must be mint will pay 2500 asap
  17. A

WTB Neo Geo CD US games only

I am looking for any us cd games they must be sealed will pay top dollar for game pm me with the games you want to sell
  18. A

WTB stakes winner AES US

Iam looking for a mint copy of stakes winner for the aes us only willing to pay top dollar also looking for any sealed neo geo cd games that are sealed must be us games