Search results

1. GohanX

SOLD: Popful Mail Sega CD, also some discontinued Evergoob carts

I was gonna list this stuff on eBay, but I'll put it up here first at a significant discount in case anyone wanted anything. Payment by Paypal, US only, but I'll do international if I actually know who you are. All prices are plus shipping. Popful Mail $300 Overall in pretty good shape...
  2. GohanX

FOUND: Genesis Model 2 with VA2 or VA2.3 motherboard

I've been tinkering with Genesis and Sega CDs again, comparing the different revisions and mods and such, and I need a Genesis 2, specifically with a VA2 or VA2.3 motherboard as it's the only model 2 I don't have. Condition doesn't matter, but I'd pay more for a nicer one. If it has flaky power...
  3. GohanX

WTB: Top PCB of MV1B board

I'm in need of the vertical cart slot PCB of a MV1B if anyone has one laying in their parts bin they'd want to sell. I have a perfectly functioning mainboard, it's a shame to let it rot.
  4. GohanX

Savage Reign home cart problems

I've had this Savage Reign homecart for a while now that has lines in the screen but I've been too chicken to pop it open to try to troubleshoot. I finally got the proper tools and opened it (pretty easy as it turns out) to try to fix it. Everything is legit and it looks good. There were a few...
  5. GohanX

FS: Super Everdrive $50 Shipped

I've got an old Super Everdrive kicking around that I don't need anymore since I got a SD2SNES from another member a few months back. It is an original I bought directly from Krikzz, not a chinese knockoff. It has the 1.2 motherboard, which is just fine for playing everything without a chip. It...
  6. GohanX

Huge sale for many systems, a few Grails in here

I need some quick cash to buy a new car since my old ones are about to fall apart, so I’m selling a bunch of stuff. One thing about the games, I’m not really a collector, I’m a gamer, and as such these carts were not shelf queens and should be considered “gamer’s condition” unless otherwise...
  7. GohanX

FS: Rockman NGPC and World Heroes 2 AES

I need some quick cash to buy a new car since my old ones are about to fall apart, so I’m selling a bunch of stuff. I’ve only got a few Neo specific things, but keep an eye on Everything Else for a thread where I’ll be listing a bunch of stuff for various systems like SNES, Sega CD, etc. One...
  8. GohanX

FS: XRGB-2, modded for SCART

I need some cash to buy a new shiny, and I don't really use this anymore. I've got a boxed XRGB-2 (not the plus) that I want to sell. I originally got this from Skips who modified it to accept European SCART cables instead of JP21 cables, so no adapters needed. Looking to get $150 shipped...
  9. GohanX

Help with monitor choice, PC nerds requested

I've asked a few friends about this, thought I would post the question on here to see what other peoples' thoughts are. Basically, I'm looking for a monitor that's around 22-24 inches. I won't actually be using it with a PC, I'm going to be using it with my spare Xbone and Xbox 360 that's in...
  10. GohanX

CSY-2100 vs FusionITR's Scart to Component converter

A lot of us have had the old CSY-2100 RGB to SCART converter for some time, and it works well. Some of the rest of you may be wanting to pick one up, and aren't sure why you should pick one over the other. I don't think I've seen anyone else who has both devices, and I just got my converter from...
  11. GohanX

Need some help from the Hong Kong movie fans

I got a big pile of Hong Kong laserdiscs, most of them with English subtitles, but I know nothing of HK cinema. I know there are some fans here, can anyone tell me if any of these movies are worth keeping/watching? I just wanted to see if there are any keepers before I pass them on, I don't...
  12. GohanX

FS: XRGB Mini Framemeister with adapters

I need some quick cash to buy a useless thing on Craigslist, and I haven't used my XRGB Mini in some time, so I might as well sell it! The thing is in perfect condition, minus fingerprints. Has the box and comes with the original AC adapter, 2 gig micro SD card, remote control (with English...
  13. GohanX

FS: Zelda 3DSXL system and a few games

I'm not sure if there's any interest in this here, but I thought I'd check before I throw it on eBay. I just got a new 3DS, getting rid of some of the oldness. Lemme know if you want anything, and I'll be happy to provide shipping quotes. Zelda Link Between Worlds 3DS XL system, the big...
  14. GohanX

Supaboy Revisited

We've had a few threads on the Supaboy in the past, and they've had various issues that have prevented me from buying one before. Well, lolifoxgirl picked up one a few weeks ago, and liked it well enough, which prompted me to give it a shot. $67 with free shipping on Monoprice, which is a place...
  15. GohanX

Wtb: Last Blade Neo CD insert

Eh, I know this is a longshot. I picked up Last Blade on Neo CD with a great disc, manual, and obi, didn't notice that the seller didn't actually have an insert. I don't suppose anyone has an insert or extra case laying around they'd hook a brotha up with do they?
  16. GohanX

FS: Riding Hero home cart, still sealed R@R3!!!!

I never got around to playing this shitty game/the best motorcycle racing game on the Neo, and I want money to buy a huge plastic robot, so it needs to go. It's NOS, seal still intact, pretty good shape other than minor shelf wear. I can't guarantee that there are no cracks in the inner case...
  17. GohanX

Laserdisc trading thread

As we mentioned in the laserdisc thread, a lot of us have a ton of dupes and extra movies for sale, so post em up here and we can get to trading! When listing titles, please be as specific as possible and indicate if it's widescreen or pan and scan, as there are lots of different releases for...
  18. GohanX

FGW Converter Thread

We were talking about this in a sale thread, so to prevent any derailing let's move FGW Converter talk over here. Basically, the FGW Converter is a board made by Toodles the Great that will convert a Saturn, Playstation, or SNES controller into standard signals for each button and direction...
  19. GohanX

RGB to S-Video converter?

I set up a secondary gaming area in my house using a Commodore 1702 monitor, which is small but pretty badass. It's not the model that does RGB though, it has composite and, surprisingly, s-video. I don't really want to mod any of my systems to add s-video, is there any kind of external...
  20. GohanX

WTB: VA2 Model 2 Genesis system or motherboard

I'm looking for a working VA2 model 2 Genesis. Motherboard only is fine too, as I have plenty of shells. It's easy to tell a VA2 without opening it up by looking into the cart slot, there is a blue wire you can see going to one of the cart slot pins. I'm specifically looking for a VA2 since I...