Search results

1. H

SNKvsCAP:Chaos, Samurai Shodown 0 & Metal Slug 3 :: PS2 US release?

Ok, are SNKvsCAP:Chaos, Samurai Shodown 0 and Metal Slug 3 ever going to be released in the US for the PS2? I know Metal Slug 3 keeps getting pushed back, which leads me to believe that it is going to get dropped entirely. I hope they bring over SNKvsCAP and SS0 though. I mean they just released...
  2. H

Samurai Shodown Zero testing 25-27 July?

Ok, I have a feeling that is bogus, but it is worth a shot. <a href="http://www.spong.com" target="_blank">www.spong.com</a> is reporting that there will be a testable Samurai Shodown Zero at Neo Geo World in Osaka. Anybody here anything about that? Check the front page...its right on there...
  3. H

I've risen from the grave! Samurai Spirits Zero!

I just wanted to say how happy I am about the news about Samurai Shodown Zero. It's been a long wait...glad to hear they are making it. Its been rumored for so long...SNK/Playmore talked about a new Spirits a couple of months ago and now it is confirmed. Whooo-fuckin-hooo! Here is to hoping...
  4. H

Metal Slug 4 info...

Ok, this was translated from this months Arcadia. I would have posted in that other thread with the pics, but I thought this needed a new topic. The other thread went off in too many tangents. Anyways, a buddy from another forum translated this after I posted the pics. Thought you would like...
  5. H

Last Blade sprite rips....this is going to be a hard one to find

Ok, I think this is going to be a hard one to find, but I am looking for the Last Blade sprite rip of the mini-boss Musashi. I have looked around for the Musashi rip but have come up empty...that is why I am asking here. Is there a chance in hell that one exists? If it doesn't, is there...
  6. H

I'm looking for animated gifs of Hibiki

I'm looking for animated gifs of Hibiki...anybody know where I can get some? Also, if there is a animated gif depot website that specializes in SNK and Capcom stuff could you give me the url? I have found a lot of stuff, but the more I can find the better....thanks.
  7. H

Vote for METAL SLUG 3 for best action/shooter 2000 now!!!

Vote for Metal Slug 3 as the best action/shooter for 2000 at the Gaming-Age website. Get in there and show your love for SNK and the Metal Slug series. You don't have to vote for anything else...just cast your vote for the one that deserves this title: Metal Slug 3...
  8. H

KOF 2001 is coming to your arcades thanks to Eolith

I didn't see this posted, so here you go. Hopefully Eolith will do a good job. "The Korean developer Eolith announced that they have signed a deal with SNK to develop and distribute the arcade version of The King of Fighters 2001. Eolith is the developer of a series of arcade music games such...
  9. H

Sega pulls out all stops! :: Sega makes holiday shopping easy!

Spread the news...get some cheap ass Dreamcast stuff for X-mas people. Call 1-888-SEGA-SALES for all of these great deals, or go online and order them at www.sega.com. The link is post below. 2K Sports Bundle - $159.95 Stanard Grey DC w/ Controller NFL2k and NBA2k One VMU NFL2K1 Sports...
  10. H

KOF '99 Evolution to the US Dreamcast...check out the 3D bg's

This looks amazing with the new 3D backgrounds...check them out here: http://dcmovies.ign.com/media/previews/video/kofevo/kofevo04.mov For the whole preview: http://dreamcast.ign.com/previews/15649.html Not sure if this was posted in here yet, but I was highly impressed with this. I am...
  11. H

Can somebody comment on this?

Originally heard on http://fighters.net. * * * * * (from GameSpot News/EGM) SNK's Future Plans "The president of SNK talks about the future of the company. As you know, SNK is now a subsidiary of Aruze. SNK is known for its NeoGeo console and several fighting games such as Fatal Fury...
  12. H

www.square-soft.net

I hate Sony & I don't like Square soft because they are Sony exclusive. Go buy a Dreamcast! If you are unlike me, go to this site and check it out: www.square-soft.net There is only a message board up and running right now, but all of you "fanboyz" can have your little troll meeting there...
  13. H

Striker 1945 Plus

Is it possible to buy this game, or is it not released yet?
  14. H

Hi, I am new here

Hey everybody. I am a newbie here if you couldn't already tell. AOL IM name "Geddon01" reffered me here...I guess he is a staff memeber. Anyway, I am heavily into the NeoGeo and the Sega Dreamcast. I am a staff member at www.shodown.net and cover anything dealing with the Sega DC. Every...