Search results

1. gt6plus

FA: Neo MVS Kits and Carts eBay

A follow-up to my post in the "Everything Else" forum. I have now added Neo Geo items. Please check out my auctions for some fair priced carts and kits. I am moving very soon and want to minimize...
  2. gt6plus

FA many SFC, SNES, GBA, Mega Drive, PC Engine on Ebay. MVS Kits to follow

It has been a long time but I am selling a lot games on eBay to help reduce my moving load. I have been transferred to France and need to get rid of a lot of stuff . If you are in the NYC area, you can stop by my apartment in Brooklyn. I hope to put a bunch of MVS Kits and Loose carts up by...
  3. gt6plus

WTB: GBA Flash Advance Card

Anyone got one these Flash Advance Cards don't use anymore. Must have software and cable. LMK
  4. gt6plus

Wanted GBA Mario titles

Looking for any of the Mario games for the GBA if you got them for sale LMK.
  5. gt6plus

FS Black shockbox

No rips tears or cracks. In pretty good condition (I don't think a spine was ever put in). $20shipped
  6. gt6plus

WTB: SVC Chaos MVS

Looking for a complete kit or loose cart. Can pay paypal right away. LMK
  7. gt6plus

FS: PCBs, MD/Genesis, SFC, TG16/PC Engine, DC games

Just looking to clear up some space in my tiny apartment. I will be working on getting some pics up in the near future. Paypal and Money Orders Ok. I only have time to ship on Saturday so please keep that in mind when buying. Offers welcome, this stuff has to move......... -PCBs shipping is...
  8. gt6plus

WTB SDRAM PC 133

Anyone got any memory lying around that they don't need? Looking for anything above 64MB. LMK........
  9. gt6plus

FS: Fighting Hawk Jamma PCB

Fighting Hawk fully working original Jamma PCB. It is a small PCB, measures about 8X8 inches. $35shipped + 3% if using paypal.
  10. gt6plus

FS: 4 complete SFC games

All games a boxed with manual and tray and in working order. Knights of the Round- Box has wear on all edges, manual in good condition(complete with reg and warning card) $35shipped Pinocchio- Box has wear on corners, manual in good condition $15shipped Sonic Blast Man- Box is faded and has...
  11. gt6plus

FS Express Raider + Fighting Hawk PCBs

Express Raider PCB working (data east classic pinout, not jamma) $17shipped Fighting Hawk PCB working (sequel to Flying Shark, jamma vertical) $40 shipped
  12. gt6plus

FS: Neo Geo System, Joystick, Galaxy Fight CD

Neo Geo AES US system only serial # 016243. Has seen better days has some scuffs and scratches and is missing 3 rubber feet. Also, the 2 screws on the bottom front do not go in becase the two mounting points that the screws go into on the insde are busted. System surprisingly still holds...
  13. gt6plus

FS: various pc engine, tg-16, sfc, genesis, md and DC games

A little bit of closet cleanup. PC Engine Formation Soccer on J League(loose) $3 F1 Circus(loose) $3 World Court Tennis(loose) $3 DonDokoDon (complete) $25 TG-16 Super Volleyball(loose scuffed) $2 Hit the Ice(loose w/manual) $7 Andre Panza Kick Boxing(loose) $5 Tricky Kick(case, manual...
  14. gt6plus

FS: Golden Axe PCB Jamma now $20shipped

The game works great, although the voice effects seem a bit crackly. I don't think this game is an original. It is a jamma compatible board ie, no jamma converter required. 20shipped
  15. gt6plus

Data East Rotary Compatible with SNK?

Anyone know if Data East Rotary sticks will work with the SNK Rotary stick games?
  16. gt6plus

FS: DC Headhunter + PC Battlefield 42 Deluxe lower$$$

Headhunter DC Euro Version- Game is complete and in great condition, played through once. 25shipped Battlefield 1942 Deluxe Edition PC- In great condition and complete 20shipped
  17. gt6plus

Anyone got a 1943 or 1941 PCB to sell/trade??

Looking for a working board of either or both! LMK
  18. gt6plus

Can anyone identify this joystick??

I have a mini neo candy and I can't seem to identify the joystick maker. I am assuming it is Sanwa but wanted to see if anyone can identify it for me. I am trying to find replacement joysticks but I am having trouble. The mounting plate is square and the mounting holes are all 5cm apart.
  19. gt6plus

Anyone know this ebay ID: 13wingchun name Kirk Johnson

Just wondering if this guys name rings a bell to anyone. I had sold him a Neo AES deck and Joystick on ebay back in July. He said it didn't work when he got it, filed for a paypal return of funds while I was moving cross country and when I got my computer up and running the dispute had been...
  20. gt6plus

Pulstar MVS + NITD large marquee

Pulstar MVS- laminated relabel in clear green casing with laminated marquee $45shipped(pending payment) Nightmare in the Dark large marquee with some light markings $15 shipped