Search results

1. Splitt442

WTB: Found

Thanks!
  2. Splitt442

Capcom Arcade Stadium

Gigawing, Progear and 1944 look to be a part of this, good shit!
  3. Splitt442

WTB: NVM

Found elsewhere Thanks!
  4. Splitt442

WTB: Nothing

Thanks!
  5. Splitt442

Nevermind

Thanks!
  6. Splitt442

Deadwood: The Movie

Couldn't find a thread. Really enjoyed the movie, thought it was a nice bow on an almost perfect series. Wish some of the smaller characters had more time but overall everyone we needed to see got ample time.
  7. Splitt442

WTB: New Style AES Stick

Like the title says, if some one would like to sell me one it would be much appreciated.
  8. Splitt442

PSA: Zero Gunner 2- for Switch Has Issues

Reading on Shmups, apparently the game had to be built from the ground up due to the original code being lost. There are issues with collision as a result. http://zerodiv.jugem.jp/?eid=855 https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60886&start=90
  9. Splitt442

WTB: Model 1 Genesis S-Video Modded

As the title says, I'd like to pick up a Sega Genesis model 1 s-video modded. Not picky about TMSS but I'd prefer one that has the HD graphics lettering. Looking for something that looks professionally done (not hacked to hell). Thanks! *Will entertain a model 2 that has good audio.
  10. Splitt442

WTB: Cosmic Smash Dreamcast

Looking for a copy of Cosmic Smash, let me know if you have one for sale! Thanks!
  11. Splitt442

Installing LS-32 in HRAP VX-SA

So... I am a novice with this stuff, but I know replacing the JLF with an LS-32 isn't a straight swap in this stick. I keep reading I'd need a certain mounting plate, like an SS or something? Can anyone break this down into idiot speak? I have the skills to do the swap as long as no case...
  12. Splitt442

WTB: Muchi Muchi Pork/ Pink Sweets 360

Shot in the dark, one step away from you... Also looking for Shooting Love 10th Anniversary while I'm here.
  13. Splitt442

Ginga Force worth checking out?

Never played Eschatos and I saw this comes in a double pack. Videos make it look nice, but it's too pricey to check out blindly. Anyone give it a shot?
  14. Splitt442

Racer of the Month?

Not sure how it would work, but I think it could be great. Anyone interested?
  15. Splitt442

WTTF: Virtua Stick High Grade for PS3

Updated 2/20 Ok, so I'm throwing this out there... I'm looking for a VSHG. I have many sticks for many consoles, currently I have available: Hori HRAP VX for X360 Hori Fighting Stick for X360 Agetec stick for Dreamcast Namco stick for ps1/2 Virtua Stick for PS2 Saturn Pad for PS2 I might be...
  16. Splitt442

WTB: Skies of Arcadia Legends GC

Looking to buy this complete and in good condition. Thanks!
  17. Splitt442

Where to start reading The Punisher?

Curious if there were any Punisher fans that could help me out? Always wanted to get into the books but never knew where to start. Is the '86 series a good starting point? War Journal? Born?
  18. Splitt442

Shooting Love 200x got a US/EU 360 release?!?

Had no idea! These games worth checking out?
  19. Splitt442

I'm Retarded

Thanks!
  20. Splitt442

WTB: Dunk Dream AES

Title says it all.