Search results

1. bartre

SOLD: 2 slot CMVS w/ neoVGA

No longer needed so im selling 2 slot CMVS with neoVGA output board Outputs VGA & component 480p, RGB & Component 240p Powder coated metal plate & lions3 acrylic plates $375 shipped
  2. bartre

WTB: Atomiswave carts

hey all, scooped an atomiswave mobo the other day, looking to snag some carts to go with it, bootlegs are fine. Dolphin Blue Rumble fish 2 Guilty Gear 1.5 Fist of the North Star Samurai Shodown 6 let me know what you've got, I'm also still looking for a Street Fighter EX2+ board
  3. bartre

The lost Evangelion PSA has been found

Skip to about 7:08 if you want to skip the backstory- https://youtu.be/9h1lFlKsppo An interesting note in anime history. The city of Houston comissioned 2 of the voice actors from Eva to record an AIDS PSA. The story goes that it came out too explicit and was canned, with the only recording...
  4. bartre

MV-2F not registering 2P down

Hey guys, I've got my 2 slot cmvs using the MV-2F motherboard and the neoVGA for video. Unfortunately, for player 2 the down direction isn't registering. This is on both the controller port and over the jamma edge. I'm not exactly sure where to start on troubleshooting this, any ideas? Thanks!
  5. bartre

WTS: My Cyclical purge- PSX thru PS4 era

Hey all, trimming the stuff I haven't used as much as I thought. Pics can be found here https://imgur.com/a/85GDjhF Shipping included if you spend $35, and prices were mostly just eyeballed so I'm open to offers. If I'm out of line on something, lemme know and I can be flexible. PS4...
  6. bartre

WTB: Street Fighter or other fighters

Like the title says, I'm looking for pcbs of a few street fighter games- EX (prefer some version of 2, but not picky) The movie Also interested in other fighters, like ehrgeiz, tekken tag, or soul calibur Thanks!
  7. bartre

Video ram error - 2 slot

Hey guys, Got a 2 slot MVS motherboard that's giving me a a video ram error on bootup. Error message is - Address Write Read 00008000 55555 0F00 based on what I'm reading, that's indicating the RAM chips are bad. is there anything else I should check before replacing chips...
  8. bartre

So my local game shops have been going insane

https://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/gamers-owner-booked-for-stealing-consoles-from-competing-store Backstory- at the end of last year the long standing local chain shut down. It was called gamers. Another semi local chain based out of Lincoln took care of the liquidation sale for the...
  9. bartre

SOLD: Magical drop 2 Kit

Don't really play this since bust a move Pics - http://imgur.com/a/sV9N9Cq Cart has scratched serials, everything else is in good shape. $50 shipped? OBO
  10. bartre

FS: RGB modded Twin Famicom bundle

Changed it up to an NES w/ Everdrive, so I don't need this. I'd prefer to sell as a bundle, but I'll split if there's enough interest. System outputs Composite, S-Video, and RGB via Neo Geo pinout RGB connector. I'm including RCA and Euro scart cables as well as all games pictured. Asking...
  11. bartre

FS: the last of my PCBs

Well my cab is gone, and I'm getting ready to move, so it's time to let these go. Prices are OBO and let me know if I'm way off on any of these, some I had to take a shot in the dark on. shipping not included, payment via paypal gift or +4% Pics on request TMNT Turtles in Time Conversion (from...
  12. bartre

Neo geo 1 slot red lines on screen

So I'm helping my buddy with his 1 slot in a dynamo cab. Occasionally we get one or both of two issues- 1- red horizontal lines that appear and disappear randomly. Pretty sure this is the monitor, as this comes into play with other pcbs 2- red vertical lines and slightly messed up colors...
  13. bartre

SOLD: Namco Cyberlead (Omaha, NE)

EDIT - SOLD It's time to let this one go. I've got a pretty nice Cyberlead cab for sale here. https://imgur.com/a/VK2tl Includes the full cabinet with original locks, and a PC power supply (original PSU caused issues with the JVS -> Jamma adapter) Namco JVS -> Jamma adapter FrancoB marquee...
  14. bartre

FS: NAOMI Capcom I/O & Melty Blood AA cart

as stated in the title, for sale individually or together. I've got the cables for the I/O, but I was too lazy to put them in the picture. pricing- I/O - $150 shipped Melty Blood - $125 shipped as always, I'll listen to an offer, let me know if I've been huffing paint on the pricing. payment...
  15. bartre

Saturn controller repairs

So I got a small army of saturn controllers over the summer, and a few didn't work. I've got some JP saturn controllers where it looks like the shoulder button switch has gone bad, does anyone know a replacement part? Second, and the more interesting of the problems; I've got a Saturn Twin...
  16. bartre

FS: Daioh PCB 6-Button Version (was Punisher)

Recycled topic Selling my Daioh PCB, includes fancy box and 6 button harness. again, didn't get a price in the what's it worth thread, so I'll start at $300 OBO shipping included, +fees (can't find any pricing that isn't more than a few years old) Also willing to trade for MIDI hardware or a...
  17. bartre

Double dose of dead saturns

So I've got 2 dead saturns that I feel I should get around to fixing. Saturn #1 - US model 1 (oval buttons, access light) The system spins the disc, but never quite makes it to the game starting. All other behavior is normal. Saturn #2 - JP model 2 (white, circular buttons) The system clicks...
  18. bartre

Arcade stick art

so I picked up UMVC 3 again. thought I'd throw some new art at a stick of mine. anyone have thoughts about this? http://i.imgur.com/nvgPDCO.gif something I kinda threw together, forgive imgur's jpeg.
  19. bartre

MVS resetting problem

So I sat down to play a little neo today, but I came across a problem; my games are resetting! I tried last blade, kof 03, and nam-1975. All reset at different points, but the cart would always reset at the same spot. Last blade would reset at the end of the first match, kof after the screen...
  20. bartre

Gaming audio - suggestions?

So I'm currently running my retro stuff through a PVM-2950Q and the audio through the same. for speakers, its a set of polk audio bookshelf speakers using the built in amp. I'm not against throwing a little bit of money at it, but I'd rather not toss another $100+ at my setup right now. but is...