Search results

1. C

FS- 8gig ipod touch 4 gen

Asking 110 shipped, brand new screen installed and comes with case and new headphones. Bought and used for a few months when i realized i should just use my phone.
  2. C

FS- Neo Geo X Gold package

Opened it and used it a few times but it isn't for me. It is a version 370, controller never used, ninja masters never opened. Looking to get 190 shipped to continental us.
  3. C

FS- Japan region AES games- Baseball Stars 2, AoF 2

SOLD SOLD SOLD!
  4. C

FS- Panasonic 3DO system with many games, some NES games as well

Up for sale, 3DO system, panasonic version, 2 controllers, and a LOT of games. PM me with email and i'll send you a pic of system and list of games, it's a lot. 210 shipped inside USA. everdrive sold!! All NES games sold!
  5. C

FS- Neo Geo AES modded, carts

decided to go a different route, need to sell asap. Art of fighting 2- 25 shipped baseball stars 2 - 90 shipped
  6. C

FS- UFC 125 tickets for jan 1st in LV

due to unforeseen circumstances i can't attend this event so i'm selling my tickets for what i paid for them, 300 bucks for 2 tickets. i can be flexible with price though, so shoot me an offer. i really need to sell these fast as the event is coming quick. PM me for more info, they're...
  7. C

FS- MVS cabinet

Some pics of the cab, not the greatest but i'll take more when I finally get it to my house. Right now i'm testing the waters to see if there's anyone interested in taking this off of my hands. I would like to either restore this for later flipping or consolize the board but right now i'm...
  8. C

What to do with Neo Geo Cabinet...

I just bought an MVS neo geo cabinet with metal slug 2 and aero fighters 2 from a buddy. it's a single board mvs and has a 19inch monitor with space for a 25". Now my first instinct was to just clean it up, redo the cabinet and have fun, but i already have an AES system. I then began thinking...
  9. C

does anyone have the "coin insert" sound?

i've been looking for the coin insert sound forever, does anyone per chance have it please? :)
  10. C

Question on video connection for AES

I just sent my AES out to Neotropolis to get modded for the unibios and stereo sound. I also opted for the s-video upgrade but am now rethinking this decision. I'm playing my AES on a 52 inch hitachi rear projection hdtv and it has an s-video input, but what if my next tv doesn't? i don't want...