Search results

1. W

Boxed Neo geo AES Pro-POW 3 and baseball stars 2 AES

Have a boxed neo geo aes for sale. Comes with AV, power adapter, a new style stick and system along with the box and a manual. System has light scratched along the top shell and the pads are ripped off the bottom so the previous owner could open system. Will do $210 shipped anywhere in the...
  2. W

av famicom system

Selling a loose av famicom system. This is just the system no controller or cords. Looking to get $60 plus $10 for priority s/h. Plus have a famicom double dragon loose...$20 Famicom wai wai world 2...$15 Akumajou Dracula densetsu complete and near mint...$60 shipped. Rock man 2 complete...
  3. W

Neo Geo JPN AES Miracle Adventure and MVS shock troopers 2nd

Selling my copy of Miracle Adventure for the AES. Game is complete with cart, box, manual and insert. Has a slight cut mark on front of case. Overall rating...Excellent condition Looking for $85 shipped... MVS: Shock Troopers Second Squad US...$40 shipped. Metal Slug 2 US...$50 shipped Last...
  4. W

Super MVS converter $150 plus S/H

Hi, Ihave a super mvs converter for sale withbox and all contents. It is the blue led version. Looking for $150 plus $10 to ship. Thanks WG
  5. W

WTB MVS Last Blade 2

Looking for last blade 2, either US or JP, but prefer jp and US seller since it'll be cheaper. Thanks, matt
  6. W

FS: Dracula X PCengine SUper Cd-rom $85 shipped!

Selling my extra copy of dracula x for the pce. Looking to get $85 shipping included. Game is in nice shape overall, disc is good with a few very light scratches. case has a crack running along the top as seen in pic, but otherwise good, and the manual ig good, except the back cover has some...
  7. W

Samurai spirits AES

should be fairly easy to find this. Looking for complete copy of this game. Shoot me a pm or email at wgolly@aol.com whichever is easier. thanks, wg
  8. W

Some jpn AES games for sale- cheap

All games come with a free protective case and priority shipping is included. Take all of them for $80 shipped. pics should be up soon. Heres what I have: 1. Crossed Swords.....$30 Cart- excellent, some light scuffing on front. insert- excellent manual- near mint w. baggie case- poor. Tray...
  9. W

1/7/10--Japanese Castlevania games-PSX Dracula X, famicom

Just selling some extras. Shipping will be $6.50 per game. Paypal and m.o. accepted. PSX: Dracula X-Nocturne in the Moonlight (First pressing) $50 Near mint. No scratches on disc. Looks and smells new. --Comes with music cd, art book and spine card.-- Famicom: Akumajou Dracula...
  10. W

1.7.10 Update: Bunch of JPN AES carts for sale, NGF mags

shipping included on each. Paypal and money orders accepted. Paypal add 4% to help cover the fees. Really need the money to pay off next semester of school, so I don't have much choice in selling these. any questions, feel free to ask. More photos can be provided. JPN AES: Sonic Wings 2...
  11. W

11/22-KOF 95 & 98 AES- cheap

Hate to have to sell, but I need some money for Christmas gifts, so these extra carts have to go. Add $8 shipping to each. Paypal and money orders accepted. King of Fighters 1998 $90 shipped Solid near mint all around. Cart:near mint Manual: nm with baggie Case: nm insert:nm KOF 1995 $45...
  12. W

aes: Cheap japan KOFs--98 &2000

KOF 2000 Overall excellent condition $68 shipped *sold* The cart, manual and insert are all nice and close to near mint. The case is excellent and drags the overall score down because of a small nick in the plastic on the front; this does not affect the insert. KOF 98-solid Near mint; comes...
  13. W

JPN AES carts for sale

I have some Jpn AEs carts up for sale. I logged out and couldn't retrieve my password, so I haven't been able to access the site in some time. I apologize to anyone who pm'ed about these items. Shipping is included with the prices. Paypal add 4%. King of Fighters '98.....$100 Near mint...
  14. W

My audiogon ads (Pro-ject turntable, headphones, etc.)

I know there was a discussion a little while back with someone wanting opinions on turntables. I have listed my Pro-ject 1 xpression, which a is low to mid high end belt drive, on audiogon and plan on adding my extra grado headphones and some other items later. I have had almost no interest in...
  15. W

FS: the rest of my neo collection- new, good stuff added 1/24

JPn AEs for sale (Big price drop): Art of Fighting 3 JPN AES....$150 shipped this weekend only. cart-nm, has gold sticker case-ex insert- ex manual-nm with baggie and warranty card pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/matthewnorton/019.jpg Double Dragon JPN...$115 shipped bought this...
  16. W

looking for 3 old jpn aes titles

Looking to finish my 1991 collection of games for japan AES. here's what i need: super spy magician lord nam 1975 condition doesn't matter too much, but would like complete copies and plastic case versions of the games. /can pay be money order right now, sorry. thanks
  17. W

WTB: atari 2600 system

looking for a working atari 2600 system. Don't really need any games since I have so many. Can pay by money order, maybe paypal depending on price. thanks
  18. W

FS: Pulstar home cart/AES $375 shipped!!!!

ok I need to pay off school desparately, so I'm dropping the price to move this cart. I bought it from the neostore back in jan. 2006 for $750, I think it came from one of those jpn collections shawn bought. It was listed as near mint/mint overall, with the only flaw being two small specks...
  19. W

jp aes for sale, (matrimellee, Sengoku, Syougi)

Matrimelee....$100 Bought new from neo store. Only problem is case was replaced with a shock box. Overall near mint. Quiz Daisousa 2 Neo&geo....$100 Excellent condition cart and insert, includes near mint manual with baggie, very good+ case, no tray cracks. Master of Syougi...$75 Near mint...
  20. W

FS: cheap turntable, deejay "portable" record player

not really sure where to sell this stuff, figure its worth a try here. I have an audio technica direct drive turntable for sale. Got this so I could have a extra table, but now realize I have no space for it, have to unbox it and carry it over to my stereo whenever I want to use it, besides it...