Search results

1. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

I followed the directions exactly. The games boot fine (all slots), no glitches, look perfect to me, except no in-game sound. I'm pretty sure I've spent more money buying parts and tools to fix these boards than they're worth. The smart thing would have been to sell the boards as-is and be done...
  2. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

It's a MV2F. I tried something that's not usually recommended, but I piggybacked the 3016 and got sound. I also tried it on the 4 slot(didn't work), went back to the 2F, didn't get sound the second time. Still replaced it (I have several 3016's), still no in-game sound. I've kind of given up for...
  3. Mehunglo

SOLD 2 Sega Saturn Phantom Modchips

I'll take them both.
  4. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

On the 4 slot I used an older diag. and no jumbled graphics and was able to see this error. . This is my cart. . Tried it in 2 of the 4 slots, same error. Out of curiosity I removed the M1 eprom and still got the same error. Has my M1 been bad all this time? I've cleared the backup ram...
  5. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

I verified cart on working board. The jumbled letters are only with the audio part of the diagnostics. The hardware part is normal.
  6. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

I have a couple of boards that I've been working on that play games fine, but have no game audio. They both have sound in hardware test without game, but not with game inserted. The 2 slot I had in my dedicated cab, was working fine, turned it on one day, no audio. No battery leakage but still...
  7. Mehunglo

Free to a good home: 2 slot Big Red MVS cab in SoCal

That's actually a nice looking cab.
  8. Mehunglo

Free MVS cart raffles!

Already have both carts. Very cool idea though!
  9. Mehunglo

Troubleshooting a MV-1FZ with the infamous "Z80 ERROR"

Curious to hear if the board works.
  10. Mehunglo

Sold: Non-working Prehistoric Isle 2 Eng. MVS $15 shipped

Damn that was fast Teddy.
  11. Mehunglo

F/S -- SPRING CLEANING SALE PART DEUX! HUMBLE BUNDLES OF GAMING JOY ADDED 5/31/13!

I'll take the Neo Cd bundle if the 20 people before me don't want it!
  12. Mehunglo

FS: Lots of MVS carts

Most of those should sell quick. I'd buy some but shipping would stink.
  13. Mehunglo

FS- Neo Geo X Gold package

Wow! People are getting rid of these left and right!
  14. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

I'll try that.
  15. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

I'm having a problem with my M1 cart. I keep getting the Z80 dead error. I've tried it on a 2 and 4 slot which do not have audio yet the games work fine. I've already tried cleaning the carts and slots many times. Xian has been helping me troubleshoot the cart.
  16. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

Perfectly clear now. Thanks
  17. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

Questions on the CHA board. Do I have to remove the C roms? I'm assuming I have to replace the M1 on the board with the M1 bin purchased.
  18. Mehunglo

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

A seller there has one for 600.