Search results

1. G

Fake The King of Fighters 2000 AES US? Fake Double Dragon AES US?

Thanks for the update. The eBay link seems to be dead though.
  2. G

NEO GEO HISTORY

Original always better than the (shameless, stinky, filthy, lame and pathetic) copy. :)
  3. G

Capcom Collector's Pics, Kits & Documentation

Thank you for the advice :)
  4. G

Well, I don't believe in God ^^ I agree with you that's it's really satisfying when you finally find a game you've be looking for for ages, and I'm still searching for the missing boards. When I get them, I'll sell the ones for which I changed the shell. And as I said, some games don't exist in...
  5. G

Well, I was thinking, that, maybe, one day, I'll try to collect the other colors as well... It's just that I like samey collections. (can I say that, samey?) Maybe I'll contact you then ^^
  6. G

Nothing espacially^^ The first game I bought was blue, I just wanted a collection with all the games with the same color, that's all. Which is not possible as not all the games exist in blue and some Japanese games don't exist in green...
  7. G

Thank you for the link. :) I've changed the shell (green to blue) for these games: - Battle Circuit - Megaman 2 The Power Fighters - Vampire Savior 2 The Lord of Vampire - Janpai Puzzle Chōkō - Quiz Nanairo Dreams Miracle of the Rainbow Colored Town - Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha These games...
  8. G

Yeah, I saw that. I like it a lot. Way to go Richy13. :)
  9. G

Thank you. Indeed, you must be right. I've never understood why this section was called Zeldasomething ^^ Too many sections in this forum to me. I'll go have a look when I've time.
  10. G

Hello everyone, Thank you for participating to this thread. And thank you, sneek, especially, for creating it. I've been looking for this kind of thread for years as I really like CPS2 games and I wanted to get some information. I've always wanted to know if Megaman The Power Battle did exist...
  11. G

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers AES US Neo·Geo

Still available: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220952034996 If you don't have the money and are not serious, no need to contact me. if you are not reliable, stupid and cannot speak English, even if you think you have many positive feedbacks, no need to contact me. Thank you.
  12. G

Oups. Yes. Sorry. My mistake. Could an administrator move my topic in the right section? Thanks a lot.
  13. G

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220944482765
  14. G

Hello every one. Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to settle completely the case before giving any news. So both games were fake. I changed the fake KOF00 against a legit one (to Reyko the con artist). I changed the fake DD against a legit RBS (still to Reyko). I'll spare you the details. It...
  15. G

Blondin's Chibi was a fake. Everybody knows that. This guy is stupid. He's a liar and a show off. The true French ng fan community is laughing at that ass. Indeed he should not be allowed on any serious ng forum. People, be sure, not all the French are like him and not all the French insult...
  16. G

Thanks Simone. Could not find the copy of the topic in the feedback section though... Some fake U11 or Kiz? I don't know it's really a good idea. The cost to be sure they're authentic is gonna be as much as the price of the games themselves, don't you think? I've also heard of fake Metal Slug...
  17. G

I sent a mail to Shawn and FTL/Simone about the policy on this forum regarding giving names etc. I received no answer. On this board, he's known as Neo Satellite. On French forums, he's known as Reyko or Ralf Jones. He has a eBay account I think but I don't know the nickname.
  18. G

I sent a mail to Shawn and FTL/Simone about the policy on this forum regarding giving names etc. I received no answer. On this board, he's known as Neo Satellite. On French forums, he's known as Reyko or Ralf Jones. He has a eBay account I think but I don't know the nickname.
  19. G