Search results

1. El Maricon Loco

Who wants a US Saturn with 11 games, 5 of them shitty.

Hey brudders, Saturn is pending, gotta quote it out, thanks for all the bumperoni's! Markell, I believe that sticker says $6.99 :cool: ~ One of the best thrift deals I've ever gotten, shit.
  2. El Maricon Loco

YOOOO MMMUUUGGIIIII!!!! Yeah I got a Jap Saturn that also doesn't get played like it should. XD
  3. El Maricon Loco

Pic is collage style, system and controller are very clean, good condition. All games work fine, but are strictly gamer's condition, cases are shit on a lot of these with broken hinges, cracks, etc, Tennis doesn't even have a top half. Can get more details on the games if you need. Daytona...
  4. El Maricon Loco

Ebay sent me a $20 coupon (Apology for the password breach?)

That's fookin' sweet, daddy wants to buy some soiled panties. edit - Searching emails, I did not receive a coupon. :/
  5. El Maricon Loco

The Game Chasers

All I have to say is wow. Really wow. This is too deep, this is too much.
  6. El Maricon Loco

The Expendables 3

YEAAAAAHHHH FOOOKIN SNIPES!!!
  7. El Maricon Loco

Capcom Open to Takeover?

They've published/created some of my fave games of all time, but I don't have many fucks to give anymore.
  8. El Maricon Loco

WTB: [NES] MegaMan 2 (US)

LOL - Hope you enjoy getting a special call-out in this smear-doc, we should be stopping this thing, not encouraging it. Rori gonna make us look like a bunch-a assholes.
  9. El Maricon Loco

LOL - Classic Rori.
  10. El Maricon Loco

HAHAHH RORI WATCH 2014!!! For you folks on the W-Coast.
  11. El Maricon Loco

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Best scoop of da week. Sodium like a mofo though - don't give yourself hypertension. XD
  12. El Maricon Loco

That was your homicide path, didn't even finish key'ing cuz you stopped posting.
  13. El Maricon Loco

Forum community - Welcoming feedback on dispute with dbarrett0981

You mean Google Barrett and Associates Debt collections?
  14. El Maricon Loco

Yeah, Rori, we expected you back within the hour. LOL
  15. El Maricon Loco

No worries, I always have something in my butt, and the doc checked last year. I had a friend a grew up with get the C in the colon at my age now. Sorry to hear it dude.
  16. El Maricon Loco

I DON"T TRUST YOU RORI!!!! How you been?
  17. El Maricon Loco

KIDPANDA'S COPYING WHAT TAISO IS DOING THREAD......ONLY IT'S RETRO!!!

Bubs, I can send you FF2 and some money. You have something I desire greatly.
  18. El Maricon Loco

3D printing Arcade and Neo items - Collecting Ideas!

GAHDAMN I WANT DAT TREX SKULL!!! XD
  19. El Maricon Loco

Official A/V Thread

I have a pair of $10 Ink'd bass-buds from like 2009 that I just used this morning, (almost every morning actually) never had a problem with them.
  20. El Maricon Loco

Is it OK to be content with what you have

You can't tell someone money alone won't make them happy, that's a lesson you find out on your own. I think the important this is self growth, I agree you should continue growing and goals can help with that. I think the most important thing is to just not be a fucking douche, odds are...