Search results

1. Xavier

Got 2M? Get a pardon.

Act now, supplies are limited and this deal will only last for a few more days: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/us/politics/trump-pardons.html
  2. Xavier

Lets make a Trump deep fake

Telling all his supporters to meet at a rally point in Mara Lago.:keke: Have it appear like free communal living for anybody that can make it there. Maybe make some promises as well like pardons and paid legal defenses. Free Trump Steak and Vodka 4 lyfe!
  3. Xavier

Look Mah, no graphics card! Laptops!!!

Basically these integrated GPU dies on processors are almost as good as a real graphics card. Even a weak old laptop performs in many ways better than a current gen system. (PS4 Xbox One) Been meaning to make this thread for a few years now. Couple years ago I found an early i7 laptop in the...
  4. Xavier

Hope Hicks has cooties

Top Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus after traveling with president to debate Hope Hicks, one of President Donald Trump’s closest aides, has tested positive for the coronavirus, NBC News reported, citing a source close to the Trump campaign. Hicks had traveled with the...
  5. Xavier

Trump paid no taxes in 10 of the last 15 years.

Original story: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast...
  6. Xavier

Borat 2 Coming Soon

https://collider.com/borat-2-sequel-sacha-baron-cohen/ I dunno I thought that This is America was funny and his comedy was still relevant. I don't have Showtime so I just saw episodes or segments on YouTube but I liked what I saw. I hope that III% rally is in it. I want to see it from the...
  7. Xavier

Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Well it's been a few days and doesn't appear to be going away. Here's my quick hot take in on it: It seems like this article is being billed as something new with some ground breaking info. Really this is just a compilation of Trump's greatest hits. Obviously he says what a lot of other...
  8. Xavier

Famicom 3d System

I got this in the mail yesterday. I ordered it around five weeks ago on Ebay. It's a Nintendo Famicom 3d System. I first read about it a few years ago and am in love with all things 3d and wish that 3D had taken off more in the last couple generations systems. I'm getting my current fix with the...
  9. Xavier

9-9-9

Herman Caine dead after going to Tulsa rally. Still shocked from when he went on the Daily Show and the last thing he said was I gotta go John, unlike other black people I got a job and stuff to do. Seems like everybody loved him till it came out he sexually assaults white woman as well.
  10. Xavier

Bill & Ted Face The Music

11. Xavier

Free Crap & some stuff for sale Neo Boxes Inserts Manuals Misc Games

IF BUYING SOMETHING OR PAYING FOR SHIPPING DO NOT SEND AS A GIFT, I use your info to print out an automated address label and get a small discount on shipping. PLEASE BE SURE TO LIST WHAT YOU WANT IN EVERY PM ESPECIALLY IN THE ONE WHERE YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS OR IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING...
  12. Xavier

Why hardly ever any Amazon complaint threads?

Not as many as there used to be but Ebay complaint threads used to pop up here multiple times a day. Amazon is just as bad if not worse in some ways. Why do I think there's not as much hate towards Amazon? #1 people hate giving other people their money, it's cool though to get it to a...
  13. Xavier

Venezuela Coup Attempt

You guys think this will end up being a big deal or nah? The WH better hope nothing can be found tying it to it. Not really so much because of geo-political repercussions but more about how much of a joke and badly coordinated it was. Trump vetoed a bill yesterday limiting what he can do in...
  14. Xavier

Trump Lied, Who Died?

Getting a Stimulus Check? Trump’s Name Will Be on It The decision to have President Trump’s name appear on the checks is a break in protocol. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/politics/stimulus-check-trump-signature.html
  15. Xavier

What should I do with this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283795448936 Should I split it up? Am I asking to much? Long story short I had a member Mitsuraga (SP?) do some mod work for me. I couldn't get the system to run reliably after that, he said he thinks it's the power supply. IIRC I never had any problems with the main...
  16. Xavier

Modded my Gamecube In 2020

I remember seeing a pretty definitive guide on doing this here but cant find it now. {HELP} Can anybody hook a ninja up with some mini dvd-r 's that they know work on the Gamecube? {HELP} Think I could use between 1-5. Maybe one for Swiss, Action Replay and GBI and a couple in case I make...
  17. Xavier

USA #1!

In confirmed covid-19 cases. I was looking at the numbers earlier this morning and was thinking it was still a few days away.
  18. Xavier

CO-vid19 Tests + For Rand Paul

Stole this title from a comment section. What a prick, if I was his neighbor I'd break his nose too. Hopefully now we can go and get some stuff done.
  19. Xavier

“Anybody that wants a test [coronavirus] can get a test.”

Kind of scary we don't even have any info on whats going on. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing-in-us.html had been showing no new tests in the last few days as of this morning but now have some sort of numbers but give an asterix saying incomplete data. News media and rumors...
  20. Xavier

Sanders could not beat Biden

Sanders bowed out of the Democratic primaries conceding to Joe Biden Sanders Polling If they're to be believed Sanders has been beating him for over four years now. Hell look even Fox News polling consistently shows Sanders winning.