Search results

1. phoenixdownita

PICKnMIX Help & Support thread.

<Out of context> Razoola is in the house ;-) I hope things are going the right way for you. </Out of context>
  2. phoenixdownita

Razoola to cease selling the Unibios?

Anyone knows if Raz is doing alright? I truly hope whatever health scare he was going through, that it resolves for the best, or at least I thought it was health related. Mods feel free to correct this post if wrong, I do not want to spread false information. Big thank you to Raz for all of his...
  3. phoenixdownita

Razoola to cease selling the Unibios?

Get well soon, hopefully it's nothing too serious.
  4. phoenixdownita

NeoSD Pro CD support thread

You mean https://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=ADPCM_codecs#ABOUT_NEO_GEO_CD is false? I mean explicitly the ADPCM-B, not the ADPCM-A, if so we should spread the word because it seems many sources state NG-CD does not support it (ADPCM-B).
  5. phoenixdownita

Yup, I should probably edit the .neo header to just be Zintrick (CD) as it seems to be the only one way off compared to its MVS counterpart ... and yes it can be argued that maybe the MVS one has the wrong name but as long as they are close in alphabetical order I don't really mind. Any chance...
  6. phoenixdownita

I can't seem to get zintrick CD to show up in the NeoSD pro menu (I suspect there are a few more CD that are amiss in my menu). Do the extra games require a firmware update to show up or am I just unlucky?
  7. phoenixdownita

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Random question about NeoSD Pro. I was playing AeroFighters3 (SonicWing3) on AES NeoSD Pro and it seems the difficulty is cranked way too high (I was playing in AES mode at "easy" settings). I have Unibios 4, no mem card, default Unibios region settings (that is EUR+AES). If I play AF3 with...
  8. phoenixdownita

I tried Metal Slug CD with the latest batch of neo files (the 50 cd launchers/memmaps download recently released) and my experience has been that it takes 5 or 6 seconds to get to the game selection screen (after NeoSD Pro preparatory flashing/preloading which is about 3 to 5 secs as well...
  9. phoenixdownita

Terraonion Direct! Monday June 17th 1pm EST / 5pm GMT

Just for fun watch the YT video with CC turned on and enjoy YT AI completely misunderstanding. PC Engine most of the time is "piece enjoying", and I swear last night one of them was "pissing giant", HuCards is "who cared", add-ons is "atoms" .... is actually quite funny (RGB -> LGV). Man, AI...
  10. phoenixdownita

NEOSD AES Support thread !

Awesome work Raz, this is truly something else .... do you/Terraonion plan on supporting all of the 101 NGCD releases or just the 25 available now? Also in your opinion how far off is the music from CDDA quality?
  11. phoenixdownita

It's alive, mine arrived with 1.07_R07, updated to 1.07_R08 (not sure what's different). I just know it works and loading to RAM is super sweet ... didn't have time to test the NeoGeo CD support which is a hell of a feature (for now just added the XXXcd.neo to the mix and they appeared on the...
  12. phoenixdownita

Caved and ordered a NeoSD Pro ... hopefully it will arrive safe and sound, god forbid the courier messes up.
  13. phoenixdownita

161-in-1 version 2 stability fix.

It seems the pics above show a 138in1, so if confirmed the 161in1 v2 may have one of the PCB board that is from a 138in1 (maybe it just happens they can reuse the same PCB)
  14. phoenixdownita

NEOSD AES Support thread !

Is TheKRULIX for real? What do you think? Brawn vs brain? @TheKRULIX you better search around and find that magical Rot post that leads you to contact him in chat and get something hopefully far simpler, well passwords were involved so ... anyhow good luck with your search.
  15. phoenixdownita

Will StoneAgeGamer carry any of these?
  16. phoenixdownita

The cheats are there twice (in the root dir and in a dir called "cheats") is that necessary? [I hope cheat support is enabled for the non PRO with the next firmware update]
  17. phoenixdownita

Holy crap that is fast .... very fast ..... I so much want it .... decisions decisions.
  18. phoenixdownita

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

It would be very very nice if there was a page on your website that contains all this information or an up-to-date quick start guide in the download section ... or maybe just a guide with all the "special" files on the SD card and what they do to help in self-correcting some of the things we may...
  19. phoenixdownita

Preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES cart are now open!

Any idea when SAG in the US will receive some, if any? I would really like to pay Paypal AND not go thru "hole-in-the-shell-gate" if possible (no, it didn't happen to me but learning that customs do drill holes in random merchandise to see inside with a camera is a little upsetting, even if I...
  20. phoenixdownita

Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

Do you mind updating on the recent DS developments? I have not kept up at all, I am secretly saving funds for the NeoSD Pro in the hope it won't cost 1K$+ (not holding my breath though). So you say DS cart is still in "dafuq" land?