Search results

1. R

The bad battery thread

No, unfortunately (or not), this is an issue I have found a lot when searching for this subject. I have found here in the forum, as well as on some reddit posts, specially on the MV1A board that this happens very often. The battery mod keeps draining the new battery very fast (don't know why)...
  2. R

Bad geometry only with MVS board?

Thanks for your reply. Oh, I see! Well, PVMs or BVMs are very hard to find. I have been searching for one for a long time. Everytime I see one, they ask a kidney for it :) I guess my easier and cheaper solution is one dedicated CRT TV. I need to start searching for one! Thanks for your help!
  3. R

Thanks for your reply! Well, yes.. It's a LOT easier to adjust those kind of settings in a arcade cabinet! I will try to get in contact with Fudoh, but I'm starting to think that I should go to a different solution. One dedicated CRT TV just for my supergun. By "analog monitor" you are...
  4. R

Thank you so much! That's really a neat device! But as @shadowkn55 said, that device only adjusts the Horizontal and Vertical picture position. As you can see in my case, that wouldn't help me much since I needed to shrink the picture also a little bit. Is there any device just like that but as...
  5. R

Dear Shadownkn55, Thank you for your reply. Yes, where you read bad geometry it should be only overscan issue. Well, reading your reply I was both happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because I was thinking my board may have some issue and could be somehow defective even though I don't get...
  6. R

Hi all, I have one TV Sony KV-21M3A (BE-4A chassis) where I have connected all my retro consoles (Mega Drive, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2), and very recently I have connected also my supergun. All of them use RGB cables. So, until I have connected my MVS MV1A board to the Tv, I have never realized...
  7. R

The bad battery thread

Hi all, I have 2 MVS MV1A boards, both still with the original battery. To prevent battery leakage I am thinking on changing the battery to other rechargeable one, since I've read some people that changed to one common CR2032 (removing the charging circuit) and that lead to these batteries to...