Search results

1. MuKuro

Neo-29 - Hitachi GMK-29FS2 Monitor Cap List

white screen? no rgb cable connected to the main chassis? by the way all fixed?
  2. MuKuro

Thery are: c750: Film Capacitors 2700PF 2.7NF 272J 630VDC P=7.50mm (272j 630) c749: .0068uF 630V PP Metalized Film Capacitor (682j 630)
  3. MuKuro

Before replace any parts you should test them and replace only if they are out of spec, I will check the the values and report
  4. MuKuro

have you successfully fixed your chassis? If not, Please check those two component, both on power section: Q901: transistor check if its shorted D909: zener diode check for excessive lickage I think that the ckicking sound come from the little transformer placed on power section due to those...
  5. MuKuro

Is the "clicking" sound coming from the Little trasformer in power section or it is from the tube yoke itself?
  6. MuKuro

Please test the HOT maybe it is shorted.
  7. MuKuro

I used GU but UCY May be better. Pay attention at bipolar caps too, there is one in power section for sure.
  8. MuKuro

this is for the little film cap (c904), its is a little film cap near the last big filter one in power section. https://www.digikey.it/product-detail/it/nichicon/QYX1H154KTP/493-3403-ND/2117692 in the meantime replace all elect caps in those two areas The Others caps the, c907. c908...
  9. MuKuro

replace all capacitors in power section also the 3x270uf 160v and the bipolar one, replace also the plastic film wich surely is cooked, it is a 150nf 50v digikey part: QX1H154KTP Replace the hot only if its shorted.
  10. MuKuro

resume this because I have to add some important info, these chassis are also used in capcom impress where they drive Toshiba 29" tube. Same chassis is on Jaleco Pony this one is gmk-29Fj and come without control board (the trimmer pot are on the chassis itself). The flyback its an HITACHI...
  11. MuKuro

FS: Warzard CPS3 setup

May I know the release date of this kit. Basically I need to know the date wich appair on start up.
  12. MuKuro

Capcom QSound Amp input voltages MYSTERY SOLVED

capcom q-sound amp need a transformer wich can supply 12V with 2,5Amp minimum on first and third pin. No problem for second pin wich is gnd, very important you must have 2,5 amp minimum otherwise you get rumor...
  13. MuKuro

SF3 third strike- question about the CD

May i know if you have japanese no cd version or asia one?
  14. MuKuro

Dead CP III game

Basically you must check your power supply, expecially on power up when it start...just a little overvoltage or undervoltage will kill your cart.
  15. MuKuro

Dead CP III game

CPS3 cartridge, expecially the first releases like Warzard, SFIII and SFIII2i dead cause power supply not perfect set or not properly working. The first release wich have a GND wired battery are still very risk when you change the battery...and also require a perfect working power supply.
  16. MuKuro

got my cps3 third strike... why's nothign happening?

If you got a black screen then your cartridge is still alive and fully working. When CPS3 cart are dead then you get a strange screen with undertandable patterns gray/green. 1) your connector on motherboard is not cleaned well. 2) you have a foulty motherboard 3) your power supply not working...
  17. MuKuro

Neo Candy Weird Noise

bump, I have the same problem...
  18. MuKuro

Video Interference on Cab...HELP!!!

I have connected the gnd point on power supply directly to the GND video wich comes from jamma connetor to the monitor pinouts....the problem still there.
  19. MuKuro

I have already fully recapped the chassis but the problem stll there....bytheway I will check all gnd wires inside the cab...
  20. MuKuro

bump...I have the same problem with my Impress...