Search results

1. bubba966

SvC Chaos Plus vs Super Plus

Lolz
  2. bubba966

SvC Chaos Plus vs Super Plus

Why ban? He's just trying to get an answer to the question he asked back in April. Which is the last post on the previous page.
  3. bubba966

PlayStation 5 + Xbox Series S/X thread.

And you forgot the One S... But srsly, you'd think they learned from Nintendo and the Wii/Wii U failure. But nope.
  4. bubba966

The Fallout 76 XboneX I gave a friend was just a regular One X w/a digital code for a copy of Fallout 76. And it was selling (not just listed) for more than the Gears 5 LE, Taco Bell LE, or Cyberpunk LE editions. That was before the Series X was for sale so I can't say that it's a One X/Series X...
  5. bubba966

FS: Ghouls n Ghosts conversion 175 shipped SOLD

damn, the shit you miss out on while asleep
  6. bubba966

And it's also partly because the One X was discontinued. Prices started goin up then. And when the Series X was released it got slightly worse. Similar to how the Switch got retarded because the plague reduced manufacturing supply and increased demand due to people having more time stuck at...
  7. bubba966

FREE STUFF ROUND 2: Type X2 multi SSD's CLAIMED

Y'all motherfuckers are welcome. Be sure to properly thank skate for his time/effort/knowledge to do this. I'm just the dumbass that bought the drives. And despite repeatedly trying to get him to keep one for his own personal use (they're nice drives), he gave em all away to make sure erryone...
  8. bubba966

Games Beaten in 2020

Went through the Gears saga on my XboneX with someone from work. So we beat... Gears 1 Gears 2 Gears 3 Gears Judgement Gears 4 Gears 5 I think I beat Borderlands 3 (PS4) at the end of '19. But that mighta been at the beginning of '20. Don't quite recall. I mostly played BL3, Minecraft & the...
  9. bubba966

A suggestion for PLASTIC MAKERS WOULD BE AES and MVS SLOT TOP SHELLS

Did he do what? At some point he re-designed the cart opening to be a tad wider to accept non-SNK carts shells better. I don't think he's done anything else different on the shells though beyond that.
  10. bubba966

Weird Accessories And Hardware.

I might still have a JogCon. Never grabbed a NegCon though. Didn't ever use the JogCon much.
  11. bubba966

Weird Accessories And Hardware.

I snagged a NOS N64DD last year. Got a DC keyboard for Typing Of The Dead. DC fishing rod for Sega Bass/Marine Fishing. Kinda feel like the DC has a lot of specialty accessories... Still wanna grab a Steel Battalion setup at some point.
  12. bubba966

Total cunt alert!

Got me. But everyone always screams SEARCH FUNCTION! but then when you actually do continue a thread like yer always yelled at, you are then yelled at for bumping an old thread. Just pick one and stop yelling about both....
  13. bubba966

Christmas haul thread.

Apparently I'm doing something wrong then...
  14. bubba966

Car Enthusiast Thread

Srsly... Mopar peeps don't seem to buy anything else though. I guess if that's what ya want, that's what ya get Coworker had a troublesome Jeep (Compass I think) that was never quite ok and would need significant repairs on the regular. It died last week so I suggested MAYBE look at something...
  15. bubba966

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Mine had a tracking scan in Frankfurt on Oct. 20-something and then nothing until it showed as "Out for delivery" on I think it was Wednesday last week. 2 months of it sitting who-knows-where and then BAM! it's here. Madman tells me his experience was identical except for the fact his showed up...
  16. bubba966

Christmas haul thread.

Here's what I got:
  17. bubba966

Gunlord coming to the Switch

Ages to ship? Fuck yes they do. Ask any of us that ordered Kraut Buster... Ages to arrive? Usually no. I've not ordered any non-MVS carts other than Gunlord X. But all my MVS orders came DHL and were here in a ew days after they shipped. Gunlord X was shipped via Registered Mail and that took...
  18. bubba966

Gunlord coming to the Switch

I'd ordered a regular & LE and they finally showed up a couple days ago
  19. bubba966

Weekly Roundup

Lamestation4 Minecraft. Excite I know... XboneX Started a game of 2077, need to be not dead ass tired so I can try and actually play it for a bit. Also I need to hook up w/Syn for some BL3