Search results

1. StaticX

FREE STUFF ROUND 2: Type X2 multi SSD's CLAIMED

Beast guy right here. :) Still loving my RE2. Thanks again bro!
  2. StaticX

Cobra Kai: Anyone watching?

Just got done watching it. A lot of highs and some lows, but the fact that they gave sensei Kreese a back story was pretty dope.
  3. StaticX

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

https://kotaku.com/report-saudi-arabian-investors-to-acquire-snk-1845760622/amp Hate kotaku, but this looks to be legit. :/
  4. StaticX

FOUND: Candy near Ohio

In the case of KC, it is best if you can be there in person and choose. I live local and chose a noir, a week later he brought it to my place of residence and he ended up bringing one in worse shape and had completely different buttons. I told him "either bring me the fucking cab i asked for or...
  5. StaticX

Fuck You 2020: Chadwick Boseman dead at 43 after 4 year fight with Colon Cancer.

RIP to someone who was just getting started in his career. Going to want to get my rectum checked. :/
  6. StaticX

Taiso Giveaway Number Whatever

I'd love to give the game a shot. Either way, thank you again!
  7. StaticX

FREE STUFF: Ringedge 1/2 Multi game HDDs (claimed)

Bruh, you are doing the lord's work. Thank you so much For all the work you do. LOVE mine to death :)
  8. StaticX

Exosquad Seasons 1 and 2 on Peacock

Pretty impressive drama that for some reason Universal thought would be great for kids. Aged pretty well, like Batman: The Animated Series.
  9. StaticX

Exosquad Seasons 1 and 2 on Peacock

Own the DVD of season 1, but it will be great to see the entire franchise again. Some of the deaths in that show were pretty impressive.
  10. StaticX

Johnny Depp... vs The Sun... vs Amber Heard....

If he wins, then all the blue haired feminist will know their b.s wont save them later.
  11. StaticX

If you could only Pick one Ahhnold Movie, what would it be?

T2 goes from badass to Paddington Bear.
  12. StaticX

Happy Birthday StaticX

Thanks and yes!!!! I miss her :(
  13. StaticX

Happy Birthday StaticX

Thanks guys!! :) @skate323k137 sir... yes I am!!!! :D Thank you again!
  14. StaticX

FREE STUFF: Ringedge 1/2 Multi game HDDs (claimed)

That was incredibly cool of you to do!
  15. StaticX

Great movies that are easily missed

Cyber Punk Anime: Cyber City Oedo and I guess somewhat Patlabor. Horror/weird The lighthouse (amazon Prime) The night eats the world (amazon Prime) Grave Encounters 1 and 2 (prime) V/h/s the first one and the second one. (Shudder)
  16. StaticX

Fuck cancer

Just lost my aunt 2 weeks ago to cancer. So fuck cancer and my prayers for you and your family and that is amazing that the make a wish foundation made his final days amazing.
  17. StaticX

WTS 3 AES carts Metal Slug 3, Sengoku 3 and Metal Slug 5.

Bump lowered to $275 each.
  18. StaticX

WTS 3 AES carts Metal Slug 3, Sengoku 3 and Metal Slug 5.

Good afternoon guys, Selling 3 AES carts All of them are conversions. Prices are shipped in the USA Sengoku 3 AES $315 Metal Slug 3 AES $315 Metal Slug 5 AES $315 You can have all 3 for $900 Please let me know if you have any questions. https://www.imageshack.us/user/iliketurtles88
  19. StaticX

Shin Taiso Giveaway V Special

I got Resident Evil Revelations 2 from you a couple years ago. Thank you again and good luck to the winner :)
  20. StaticX

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

I'm so sorry bro. My fault. >_<