Search results

1. Mr.Nemoperson

FS: Assualt Suit Leynos 2 SS

Hello! I have had these games just sitting in my desk for a few years and figured maybe I should try and sell them. *SOLD* Mushihimesama Futari is in great shape. I used the DLC code for Mushi back in the day. But I still have the card for it. Asking $55 plus shipping. Assualt Suit Leynos 2...
  2. Mr.Nemoperson

*SOLD*: 12 MVS game lot (Windjammers, LB2, Neo Turf Masters) $650

Games have been sold. Thank you!
  3. Mr.Nemoperson

Hey itsofrustratin hate to do this but you have had a couple days to respond to my PMs, and I can't reach you due to your PM box being full again. So I think I am going to go ahead with the sale with someone else. Sorry.
  4. Mr.Nemoperson

Games are up for sale. I'm going to try and sell them all together at the moment. I will split them up if I can't find someone that wants them all.
  5. Mr.Nemoperson

itsofrustratin your PM box is full again :)
  6. Mr.Nemoperson

*SOLD*: Street Fighter 2 CE cab with SF2:Turbo and SSF2X

Thanks for encouragement guys! The cab is sold. From the sound of it I should have charged a little more. Oh well. I am sure the person who bought it will enjoy it more than I was these past few years. It was a fun project and kept me distracted for a bit. But I think I wanted it more for the...
  7. Mr.Nemoperson

Thank you! I have someone coming to take a look at it on Saturday...I hope :)
  8. Mr.Nemoperson

itsofrustratin your PM box is full. At the moment I want to see if I can sell the cab before I sell the games. If I can't find a buyer I would rather hold onto everything.
  9. Mr.Nemoperson

I'm willing to sell the cab without the games for $1000.
  10. Mr.Nemoperson

Yeah I have noticed that lol. I'm not great at haggling. I have not posted the cabs on KLOV yet. I have only a couple posts over there so I don't know how that will go. But if I don't get any bites I will give it a go.
  11. Mr.Nemoperson

I wish the folks on craigslist thought the same. Every time I tell them the price they don't bother replying lol. Oh and yeah you don't really notice when the room is not lit up like when I took the picture.
  12. Mr.Nemoperson

Mostly because the large marquee did not fit. And because there was no black speaker grille. It only had small holes cut in the cab that looked like they were from the factory.
  13. Mr.Nemoperson

Hi, I would like to sell my Street Fighter II cab! When I brought it home it was just an empty shell. It had no side art, marquee, monitor, or control panel. I restored it to look like a Big Blue SFII:CE cab...but I am pretty sure it is not an original big blue. I am not really sure...
  14. Mr.Nemoperson

Hi! I would like to sell my MVS games. At the moment I would like to try and sell everything together. If I can't find anyone that want them all I will split them up. The games that are included in the lot are: Baseball Stars 2 Windjammers Neo Turf Masters League Bowling Metal Slug Metal Slug...
  15. Mr.Nemoperson

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Cool. Thank you for the help! Do you happen to know if there is any accurate price guide for the carts? I did a search on google and everything seems to be 4 or 5 years old. Some of them I replaced the labels that were trashed with custom ones so I would imagine that will cut down on the value.
  16. Mr.Nemoperson

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Hey I was hoping someone could help me out with pricing on a cab I would like to sell. I restored it to look like a Big Blue SFII:CE cab...but I am pretty sure it is not an original big blue. I am not really sure what it was but it looks very similar. The blue paint looks to be original...
  17. Mr.Nemoperson

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Hi, I think I'm going to try and sell my big red six slot cab and was hoping you folks could give me some advice as to what to ask for. The cab itself in okay shape. It has some nicks, chips, and gashes to the paint. Some of the paint on the bottom is starting to peal off as well. All six...