Search results

1. shadowkn55

PCB Trades (Outfoxies, Tekken 3, DDP DOJ etc) & WTB: burned EPROMs

I have dedicated 1L6B wiring harnesses if you need them.
  2. shadowkn55

AES repair required in the U.k

Maybe the power jack needs resoldering or replacement.
  3. shadowkn55

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

If they so desire, I have enough AES snaplocks in stock and access to cart shells to clear out their entire USA order backlog by the end of the year. Just saying...
  4. shadowkn55

Memory card AES/MVS

Yeah. If your card is full from other saves, it won't save high scores. You may have to change the name of the memory card to end in an exclamation point to enable high score saves. From what I remember, NeoSaveMastas come with this preset.
  5. shadowkn55

Memory card AES/MVS

High score saving was introduced in a previous unibios release. I wanna say 3.2 or 3.3.
  6. shadowkn55

MV1C racing clock

Replacing isn't limited to swapping the old one with a new one. It can also mean putting back the battery even if it was taken out some time ago. This behavior is typical of a board missing or having an inoperative battery.
  7. shadowkn55

MV1C racing clock

You'll need to replace the battery.
  8. shadowkn55

MV1C racing clock

Try setting a new time in the test menu.
  9. shadowkn55

Original label?

Is it from Italy? I've have a Blazing Star with legit boards but had a similarly looking label that said Concorde B. Star.
  10. shadowkn55

Soldering kit - Help me out

This is a good beginner soldering iron if you don't want to spend too much. I can solder tsop and qfp with the stock tip. https://www.jameco.com/z/SUPERPASE-258VL-Xytronic-Industries-Soldering-Iron-16-30-Watt-120-Volt-AC-Removable-Tip_116572.html
  11. shadowkn55

Soldering kit - Help me out

What's your budget?
  12. shadowkn55

Help Starting - 2 Slot Cabinet

It's right here. https://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/MV4
  13. shadowkn55

Having controller ports in the back is pretty standard for the MV-4.
  14. shadowkn55

It's not hard if you know what you are doing. A unibios would solve most of your problems. It allows access to the test menu through the control panel.
  15. shadowkn55

Just use dip switch #1 and call it a day. That style connector requires crimping to add physical switch connections to it.
  16. shadowkn55

Going into test mode works either way.
  17. shadowkn55

MV1C problem with battery

No. Game settings are only saved in backup ram.
  18. shadowkn55

MV1C problem with battery

Did you remove the 470 ohm charging resistor?
  19. shadowkn55

Mv1C repair?

Probably a calendar error if it's stuck on the green screen. You can use a unibios to bypass that issue if you can't find a replacement calendar chip.
  20. shadowkn55

MVH 4 slot Strange Error Screen (Katakana)

It's probably worth a shot. It would be much easier to help diagnose if you could get the error to show up in english.