Search results

1. wataru330

May 2021 SotM: Viper Phase 1 New Edition

__________ 3 lives, Normal difficulty. Internal autofire adjustment (New Version) and external autofire are both allowed. Please note what total autofire settings you've used. New Version is a very different version of the game. Non-Japan boards loop, so those are being split as well. "USA...
  2. wataru330

SotM May 2021 vote thread!

Sorry for the delay on this-fast & loose, Here We Goooooooo *ive no idea how to make a poll in the new forum format. Any assistance is appreciated!* Choice 1) Turbo Force! Car pew pew, no racey. Old version, because that is what pcb I have, and what has been dumped to mame. Choice 2) Viper...
  3. wataru330

Like Macross? Hate Harmony Gold? You gonna *love* THIS!

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/macross-sequels-and-films-to-be-released-worldwide-by-big-west-and-harmony-gold-exclusive/?fbclid=IwAR3NW715_zATwGfJsHno0oyPTOWgtxuL-gvkSvh-kFtkV7juVgAMhH4layg
  4. wataru330

WTB or TF: Hyper64 Sam Sho 1.

Howdy, full kit...cart only...however you have it; I’m interested. lots of trade bait, or if you prefer dough, I’ve got PayPal ready. Please and thanks!
  5. wataru330

OverTop MVS=Cars won’t steer

I’ve never had a neo game do this before. See attached video. Anyone else have such a thing occur? If so...how did you sort it out? Thanks for reading! https://share.icloud.com/photos/02TZlUw7AQnHXvPvRD1YGHTRw
  6. wataru330

Please bring back Tapatalk support

7. wataru330

Tapatalk support borked?

All morning, when viewing the forums thru the tapatalk app, it would ask me to log in. This never has happened to me before, and was annoying. I uninstalled then, re-installed tapatalk. The Neo-Geo.com Forums is gone from my tapatalk groups, and doesn’t come up when searching tapatalk...
  8. wataru330

WTB: Tatsunoko v Capcom Arcade

Full Kit preferred, board only is fine. A Blast/Net City shaped Marquee would be icing on the cake. Thanks for reading!
  9. wataru330

Elf on a Shelf 2020

Let’s see the latest set ups! After 10 years of doing this, my well is starting to run a little dry. My wife came through in the clutch for the inaugural Dolly the Elf visit this year: Face shield, mask, and a ppe gift for the fam...
  10. wataru330

Attempted to purchase from the Neo-Store...

...and I got one of these: (901) phone number on the Neo-Store page rings to a full voice mail message. Would love to talk to someone, give my item numbers, and be sent a PayPal invoice. Thanks!
  11. wataru330

WTB: OverTop, Any KoF, and either of the Shock Troopers games on MVS

Ayo, Wanting to round out my 4 slot rotation. Loose, partial, or full...I’ll take it how ya got it. Thanks for reading!
  12. wataru330

WTB: Ultimate Muscle GameCube

Interested in US version, CIB. Disc only is ok also. Thanks for reading!
  13. wataru330

WTB: Big Bang/Thunder Dragon 2 jamma

King of Air just ain’t cutting it. Would like the real deal. Please and thanks!
  14. wataru330

The greatest fighting game of this generation, is only $10 bucks-until July 22. Get on it!

Fighting EX LAYER!!! https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3783-CUSA10442_00-CPS025COST000001
  15. wataru330

Kyosho Mini•Z R/C thread

Any body else dig these? Let’s talk! Tracks, builds, body, cars from all eras...what are you running? Any recent pick ups? ...aaaaaannnnnnddddd... GO!
  16. wataru330

SOCIAL DISTANCING

Just yesterday, some parents and I were talking about getting kids together in groups under ten people, hoping to not be hermits during this. Nope. No more snow day mentality. If we are going to go through all of this-hopefully, we only go through it *once*. It’s only going to work if we...
  17. wataru330

WTB: SamSho 1: Hyper 64

Cart only is fine, wouldn’t turn down kit bits, if that’s how you have it. Thanks!!
  18. wataru330

WTB: System32 Racers

-Rad Mobile -Rad Racer -Sega F1 Super Lap -OutRunners Boards, and or a System32 stand up driver cab. Please and thank you!
  19. wataru330

WTB: Drift Out ‘94: The Hard Order JAMMA

Name your price!
  20. wataru330

Attn: madman &/or any Capcom guru

I have what I believe to be an original SlipStream. Any idea of the number made? Was there an official, kit release-or, was this game loketest only? The internet doesn’t fill in many blanks on this one. Thanks in advance!