Search results

1. famicommander

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

My parents got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine today. I wish I had signed up for that one instead since it's only one shot but I took what was available when I made the appointment. Getting my first Moderna dose in a few hours. Getting my mom to take the vaccine was an accomplishment. She's...
  2. famicommander

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Stallone said he completed the new cut on April 6. No word on a release yet.
  3. famicommander

You see Stallone is putting out another cut of Rocky IV? I guess its main changes are Paulie's robot being cut and more footage being added to the Rocky vs Drago fight. I always figured a lot was left on the cutting room floor of that movie. I never read up on it but there's gotta be a reason...
  4. famicommander

offical wwe thread

David Marquez is seemingly building an empire of indies, the United Wrestling Network. Championship Wrestling From Hollywood - airing regularly on over 130 different local stations and streaming services Championship Wrestling From Arizona - still on COVID hiatus, repackaging Hollywood stuff...
  5. famicommander

offical wwe thread

Bryan Danielson's WWE contract is actually expired, it's not a storyline. No word on if he plans to re-sign or if he has a 90 day no compete clause. He has talked about wanting to work elsewhere a lot lately and we knew his contract expired sometime this year, but it had been reported that it...
  6. famicommander

New Star Wars stuff announced

I thought the first episode was good. Anybody else watch it yet? Surprising cameo in the first few minutes.
  7. famicommander

They're both pretty much retreads of Rocky and they're both awesome. I just like Mickey and Paulie and Adrian more as a supporting cast than what they have in Creed. Since Rocky is confirmed to not be returning as a character in Creed III I am hoping Tony Duke Evers Jr gets some more...
  8. famicommander

New Star Wars stuff announced

The first episode of the new animated series Star Wars: The Bad Batch is up on Disney+. It's an extended episode at 1 hour, 15 minutes. I'll watch it this evening. They also posted almost all the legacy content they announced earlier: -Tartakovsky's 2D Clone Wars micro-series -Ewoks animated...
  9. famicommander

I really enjoyed it as well. I like Creed II also, but not as much as the first. Donnie's girlfriend makes shitty music, tho. Rocky >>>> II > Creed = Rocky Balboa > Creed II > III > IV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> V Creed III is in development already and there's another Rocky movie they are...
  10. famicommander

Chat message

how's a guy supposed to get any quality shitposting in with these distracting titties at the top of the page
  11. famicommander

offical wwe thread

I don't remember them at all so they must not have been aggressively awful, at least.
  12. famicommander

offical wwe thread

https://www.rohwrestling.com/watch Definitely check out Bandido vs Flamita and Tony Deppen vs Tracy Williams from this episode. The Kingdom vs Bruiser and Martin was okay but the other two matches were awesome.
  13. famicommander

offical wwe thread

Remember how they mailed Mickie James her belongings in a garbage bag after she was fired from WWE? They did it to Chelsea Green too, except they mailed her Natalya's stuff. They didn't even fire Natalya.
  14. famicommander

I'm gonna draw you so many pictures to put on the fridge
  15. famicommander

Got an appointment for my first dose of the Moderna vaccine on Wednesday.
  16. famicommander

Boxing thread

Nice, there are rarely any decent fights to go to in my neck of the woods.
  17. famicommander

offical wwe thread

How can Tamina Snuka be as bad as she is when her mother is an Anoa'i and her father is Jimmy Snuka?
  18. famicommander

Boxing thread

I didn't notice those. I was pretty hammered though.
  19. famicommander

NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

I was helping my uncle put some stuff in storage today and Joe Sakic happened to be putting stuff into the storage shed a few doors down. He waved and said hi to us but he was leaving just as we pulled up. I met him when I was a kid. He had a house up in Breckinridge and I was visiting a friend...
  20. famicommander

Boxing thread

Ruiz got the win and he deserved it, but those scorecards were shameful. I gave Arreola 4 rounds. Two of the judges scored it 11 rounds to 1 for Ruiz. Ruiz also did not look great against the 40 year old warrior in Arreola. Deontay Wilder, Vitali Klitschko, and Bermane Stiverne were all able to...