Search results

1. Neo Alec

CD English Case Embossing

I am currently casually collecting Japanese NGCDs. Spine cards are nice to have but not a must. I prefer the case embossing, but don't check for it. I guess I just need the CD, manual, and back at a minimum.
  2. Neo Alec

USB powered coin battery.

Yep. Thanks!
  3. Neo Alec

USB powered coin battery.

A 2032 battery should last a lot longer than that. I have 3 modded boards with coin cell batteries, and they have been holding a charge on one battery for years now. You should double check your mod. Make sure the charging circuit is disabled.
  4. Neo Alec

Post Your Recent Purchases!

This thread should be titled "Confessions." And forgive us our goobages, as we forgive those who goob against us.
  5. Neo Alec

Animal Well PS5/Switch/Steam

Yeah, I can't blame these small devs for a lack of a Series X release. I put the blame on MS. I thought Series X was a pretty nice piece of tech when I got it, but they own goal'd themselves pretty bad. If Xbox releases continue to get skipped for a lot of games, that really decreases the value...
  6. Neo Alec

Animal Well PS5/Switch/Steam

Well, if it were on the Xbox store, I'd try it.
  7. Neo Alec

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

No, that's not what he's saying. He's talking about disabling the in-game hook, which is probably a good idea anyway.. You can't disable the ram slot. Thanks for sharing. Not sure if I quite follow that. I believe that the System Mode and Region Setting get grayed out if you have a Unibios...
  8. Neo Alec

I don't think they care that much about their rep. The cost of such a recall would be significant.
  9. Neo Alec

It's news to me that it made any difference for anyone in KOF2000. Like I said though, even though it is useful for quick access, I leave the option turned off to be safe. Hopefully people won't confuse the in-game hook issue with the ram slot issue that you and others are seeing. I don't know...
  10. Neo Alec

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

I will buy the standalone digital release of Hellblade 2. That contributes to a game's sales. I have no intention of adding Gamepass again.
  11. Neo Alec

The in-game trigger thing is a different long-known issue. Super Sidekicks 2 is the only gave I know of that's affected. I just keep the in-game trigger turned off to make sure it's not causing issues. Playing with this is not going to fix your new problems.
  12. Neo Alec

These all need to be recalled.
  13. Neo Alec

Captain Barrel, new Neo Geo game

I'm not sure your point. Isn't that true of every Neo Geo game minus the resolution and total memory?
  14. Neo Alec

I guess that makes sense since it sounds like you plan to just leave the NeoSD in all the time. Perhaps some fan will design a shorter shell. You could just remove the shell and find a small cloth or cover of some kind to keep the dust off I guess.
  15. Neo Alec

FS: $295 Metal Slug 1 NGH Mask ROM conversion

Bump. Once in a while it's nice to see one of these done the old fashioned way. I'm almost half tempted.
  16. Neo Alec

Why do you want it shorter? It's the same size as a regular cart. Earlier in the thread, @ShootTheCore mentioned King of Fighters 2000 and 2003.
  17. Neo Alec

Samurai shodown 5 perfect INSERT gift

It's a gift. That's why they call it "the present." Or in this case, 2020.
  18. Neo Alec

Gamepass was promising at first, but turned out to be a huge mistake. They should've made it cheaper, and never put new AAA games on it. It would've been perfect for people wanting to try out indie titles like yours and maybe older AAA games that have already sold their quota. Xbox has such a...
  19. Neo Alec

Captain Barrel, new Neo Geo game

We seem to have the same debate anytime someone makes a new homebrew game for the Neo. Neo Byte Force is doing a rom release again, so no harm no foul. Cartridges are going to cost hundreds based on the cost of materials alone, and they are available to those who want them.
  20. Neo Alec

Thanks for the answer! Personally, as a long-time Xbox owner, the value is going down because at this point the platform is missing out on too many cross-platform releases. I found this article from last month. I would guess that for technically less demaning 2D ports making the game Series S...