Search results

1. C

First PSP virus

https://www-secure.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.pspbrick.html I laugh at people who have this virus.
  2. C

WTB:Something that will allow me to to play PS1 backups

Anyone have any of those swapping disks? Maybe a modchip for sale?
  3. C

Engadget DS vs. PSP video

Watch the video Basically it has Cat Schwartz (from TechTV) and some girl who fights about which system is better.
  4. C

Metal Slug 6 at AM Show?

http://www.dengekionline.com/data/news/2005/08/26/1e847e766e9d8341fa4fa89860b83be9.html
  5. C

WTB: Nintendo DS

Anyone have a Nintendo DS w/ Metroid Prime Demo for sale with any of the following games: Nintendogs Kirby Meteos The system and games must be complete.
  6. C

Any Castlevania figures?

This game is so popular I was wondering, was there any gifres or resin kits ever made for the series? I was thinking about getting some, but found out nothing on these. I'm suprise since Castlevania is such a popular game.
  7. C

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter Flash

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/mk_vs_sf.html Someone had too much time.
  8. C

WTB: Boxes for NGPC

anyone have any game boxes and manuals that they don't need and want to sell them?
  9. C

Neo to PS2

Has anyone created a NeoGeo to PS2 converter that'll allow one to use the NeoGeo Stick on the Playstation? I know that there's one for using the PS Controller on the NeoGeo, but who wants to do that?
  10. C

Have Gamecube Games for sale? Come here

I'm looking for these NON PLAYER CHOICE games and I'm willing to pay by money order. Not looking to spend more than $15 per game. With the exception of games with Bongos :P Amazing Island Alien Hominid Baten Kaitos Bomberman Generation Bomberman Jetters Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg Custom...
  11. C

Hyper 64 Rev.1 Extra Wiring

Does anyone remember what extra wiring I would need for a Rev.1 to work on my dedicated MVS supergun? Also, once I wired the supergun to work with the right amount of power for the Hyper 64, would I be able to plug and play both the MVS and Hyper64?
  12. C

About cracked Neo Sticks

I was wondering if there are any side effects of having a crack ball on the neo sticks. Do the sticks feel different? Do they affect the controls somehow? Anyway to fix it?
  13. C

Namco on a Supergun

I was wondering if I would need to change anything to get a Namco game (Tekken) to work on my MVS Supergun. Any extra wiring?
  14. C

WTB: Hyper64 Rev.2 and Neo Geo Old Style Stick

Anyone have any of these?
  15. C

Riob420, A great seller

I received my HGA SuperGun today and it was incredible. Fast shipper and has great communication skills.
  16. C

HGA and 2 Slots

problem solved
  17. C

WTB: Neo Geo Old Style Stick

Anyone have one for sale?
  18. C

Can I play CPS2 Games on A MVS Supergun?

I was wondering, if I had a supergun built specifily for a MVS System, would I be able to play CPS2/3 games on it? Do I need to solder anything?
  19. C

Playing sound on TV

Is it true that if you use the TV to produce sounds for a MVS board, that the TV sound might get messed up in the future?
  20. C

NeoGeo Stick W/ HGA

I might be getting an HGA soon I was wondering though, is there anyway to use official NeoGeo Joysticks with it? Also, If I got a MVS board that had built in joystick ports, would I be able to just use those instead?