Search results

1. FAT$TACKS

Do you talk to yourself in your head with an inner voice/inner monologue?

I hear something in my mind, but never can quite make it out. It's always some shit about star gods and old ones. I don't know.
  2. FAT$TACKS

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

That wizard came from the moon.
  3. FAT$TACKS

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

The in the box fire man looks like he has tits.
  4. FAT$TACKS

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Happy VD you guys.
  5. FAT$TACKS

First album you ever bought?

I had a few albums when I was a kid that weren't children's records, but they were all bought for me. The actual first one I ever bought for myself with my own money or at least money I was given. Tears for Fears, Songs from the Big chair.
  6. FAT$TACKS

So, you're saying that this stuff is like some kind of lesbian in heat urine. Well, lucky for me I have a chemical air purifier that I use when doing my hobby stuff. It did a pretty good job of getting the scent out of the air, after taking out the trash and such. I got enough of that shit...
  7. FAT$TACKS

So, I really like Masters of the Universe. Not any of the new stuff just the classic type stuff. My favorite figure from childhood was Stinkor Evil Master of Odors. Anyhow, wanting to relive the good old days, I looked up what it was he smelled like and then bought a bottle of scented...
  8. FAT$TACKS

I wish I could get this excited about figures.
  9. FAT$TACKS

Everdrive bundle with SD Cards (All Sold)

So just to be clear, there are NO games on the Everdrive 64 SD card.
  10. FAT$TACKS

Post Your Recent Purchases!

No kidding. My retro game collection is worth less than that thing costs. Also, I just bought this recently. It was either this or the Retrotink 4K Still cheaper than collecting home carts.
  11. FAT$TACKS

I was super tempted to pick up one of those 4K units.
  12. FAT$TACKS

Cooler than Freezer? You must be ice cold!
  13. FAT$TACKS

New in the shrink! Planet of the Apes on VHD Order from Japan. Planet of the Apes is my favorite movie series. Not for sale! I don't know if it was some kind of promo or what. When I did an image translation it came up with "For testing deer." I go ape for this kind of stupid shit.
  14. FAT$TACKS

Sci Fi books of the 70s, 80s, early 90s

Way cool find. That Spelljammer book is good old Dungeons & Dragons craziness.
  15. FAT$TACKS

I don't know if anyone cares, but I've been finding a lot of cool figures on the cheap at Ollie's. I got sucked into Star Wars figures. I've been buying the retro figures and then some of the black series stuff. I've not really watched any of the Disney era stuff, but most of the figures I've...
  16. FAT$TACKS

Official 3D printing thread.

Just to update. I've been playing with that J1s. The printer is really cool. The software they have for it is some of the worst shit I've ever used. I'm currently trying to work out getting a different slicer working right with it. So far only my calibration prints have been a success...
  17. FAT$TACKS

Official 3D printing thread.

Black Friday had some pretty good 3D printing deals. I picked up a Snapmaker J1s. It arrived today and I've been doing the calibration. So far, it seems pretty good. Not as refined as the Bambu Labs unit I have but I'm pretty excited about Independent dual extruders. Curious if anyone...
  18. FAT$TACKS

Laserdisc Collecting

Not every Sony player is total crap. I've one and really like it, mostly because the remote for it works with the TV and VHS/DVD combo I have. But... Yeah I have a Pioneer that is a better player.
  19. FAT$TACKS

Laserdisc Collecting

HELL YEAH! Star Trek is my thing. Most of my ST is all on tapes though. I do have a sealed complete run TOS on Laserdisc. Here is my most recent pick up. Not my photo, just from the listing I got.