Search results

1. Gentlegamer

Carl Weathers Passes Away

Does Dolph have an alibi?
  2. Gentlegamer

Sega Teases Sequels of Classic Games - Shinobi, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set, Golden Axe, SOR

how about Crack Down? or am I the only one who remembers and likes it
  3. Gentlegamer

Have You Played Atari Today?

Tank Pong is the greatest game ever made.
  4. Gentlegamer

Mini PC recommendations for emulation

I have a full gaming PC used for emulation, but I'm also interested in a more 'bespoke' solution dedicated to old console emulation, generally PS2 and before.
  5. Gentlegamer

First cart you ever owned

I should add: it was purchased to go with the home system I bought from the Neo Store.
  6. Gentlegamer

First cart you ever owned

Fatal Fury Special home cart
  7. Gentlegamer

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Killers of the Flower Moon - at least an hour too long, a movie about the dumbest serial killers of all time DiCaprio and DeNiro were both quite good, playing characters that are against their "type"... DeNiro was actually acting instead of playing "DeNiro" for the first time since The King of...
  8. Gentlegamer

Best Buy to stop selling DVD's and Blu-Rays next year.

WTF did they do to Sir Roger????
  9. Gentlegamer

Souls-likes

Someone tell me when it's coming out... it's been 1.5 years since game release.
  10. Gentlegamer

Souls-likes

Speaking of which, there are some cool mods for single player that can really change up Dark Souls 3, while retaining the core game design, turning it into a "souls like" Of course, these are only available to the PC Master Race.
  11. Gentlegamer

Don't know if it's the 4k transfers, but many original 1080 blu rays had indifferent versions released with wrong color timing and other issues. For example, the Lord of the Rings blu rays had a shitty blue filter over everything... Saruman looked like he was wearing blue robes. Apparently...
  12. Gentlegamer

just when I get a top end 4k tv... I had considered a 4k blu ray player, but all the issues surrounding them including notoriously poor film transfers makes me not want to bother
  13. Gentlegamer

Souls-likes

I wanted to tries Lies of Pee but it has denuvo malware.
  14. Gentlegamer

combo of only using closed platforms and marketing brainwashing to identify with corps
  15. Gentlegamer

Space Phallus port for neogeo

Someone stole the design doc out of my third grade Trapper Keeper™
  16. Gentlegamer

Souls-likes

This should be the review blurb on the box.